Chapter 9; Dark Shadows

Chapter 9:

(P.O.V Bandit)

I was dreading this car ride. Really I was. I hated BL/ind with a passion. I'm sure most of us did, but the way my family was acting was insane.

I sat in the living room, watching as everyone scrambled about making sure they had everything, and anything they will need in this god-forsaken desert. My mom was in mass-hysteria, my father was slowly losing his mind, my aunts and uncles were simply going with the flow, just so they don't start a fight.

Me however?

I just wish whoever was controlling BL/ind was dead.

And I was probably going to have to do it myself. Seeing as everyone else in my family wont, because they want to be 'secret' about everything.

Then Uncle Frank made a comment, and everyone really began freaking out. I tried to cover my ears, but my temper was slowly rising to a dangerous level.

"STOP! EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!" I yell, rising to my feet.

"Bandit! Do not ta-"

"Save it, Janelle. Seriously, I'm not four. All of you are freaking out and that is what is going to kill you. So such up, and calm the hell down! We've done this before, and I do recall last time we were a lot less skilled, and were freaking out less!" I ranted.

"Ban-"

"No Gerard, do not talk, just listen. I'm sick and tired of watching all of you lose your minds! So just think back to the last time we did this! It wasn't that long ago, damn! Jesus, I swear that if you guys don't grow and clam down BL/ind will find us by the level of hysteria!" I say.

Then I storm out of the house, and sat in the car. Dad had brought the old Traz-am from the garage, and somehow we were all supposed to pile in it.

Somehow, we managed.

One we reached the desert, I breathed in the familiar surroundings. The desert was hot and stuffy, like I remember, but it was also peaceful, and quite too.

I smiled, half-heartedly when dad pull up to the station. I missed this place, I really did. Although there is a bad reason why we are here, it still cant block out the wonderful memories I have had here.

_____FLASHBACK______

I walked over to where Dad and Janelle where hugging, after we had rescued them, from whatever had exploded.

"Oh, just kiss already!" I heard myself say.

Just as the words slipped out, I smacked my hand over my mouth and ran inside, totally embarrassed. I ran straight to my new room and slammed the door. I grabbed some paper, a pen, and my Guitar that Frank gave me on my 10th birthday, and began to write a song. Hours later I heard a knock on my door, I knew it was my dad because he knocks to the beat of Welcome to the Black Parade, my favorite song ever.

When I didn't say anything, he cracked my door open slightly.

"Bandit honey, are you okay." I heard my father say, through the door.

I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes, as he entered the room.

As he sat next to me, he just stared at the concrete floor totally spacing out.

"Dad, is there something you needed?" I said breaking the annoying silence.

He snapped out of it looking up at me with a kind smile slowly forming on his face. I wished that he wasn't so silent, whatever he needed, I just wish....