Chapter 15; Nothing in Life is Fair.

TaDa!

Here is a new chapter of TWIU!!

So, in other related MCR news THERE FREAKING GREATEST HITS CD IS BEING RELEASED ON MARCH 25TH 2014!

DFHKJADFGHNRAGUVBUERNGJ

I CANT EVEN....

-cough cough-

Anyway, WTF? That is like 5 days after there year break up!

I'm going to cry....

Anyway, hope you enjoy!!

(P.S Do you like the new covor?)

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 15;

(P.O.V Janelle)

I sat, tied to the cold leather chair, across from Korse.

I tired to soak in all that was going on.

My mother was still on BL/ind side.

Korse had a son.

Hayden was Korse’s son.

Dr. D had a daughter.

Time Angel, was that very daughter.

I sat back, defeated, confused, sick of all the head games.

“What the hell do you want!” I said, trying not to yell.

Korse smirked, and sat forward, setting his elbows on his desk, and interlocking his fingers.

“Why, my dear, we want you.” He said.

Not again.

I sat, staring at Korse. Pictures of my own father began to play through my mind, and then it hit me.

It all made connected.

Korse was my father.

I couldn’t believe it.

“Hello, daughter.” Korse said, as he smirked at me.

Hayden laughed, and I tried to stand up, but then remembered I was tided down.

“W-why?” I asked him.

“Because, I had to gain your trust! Besides, I’d known all along you were my sister, so I kept it cool with the feelings, making sure I made you regret having them when you started. Oh right, and the kiss, was clearly faking it.” he said.

Thank god.

“So what do you want with me? To destroy Gerard? Ruin the Killjoy’s? There a hell of a lot better then you think.” I said.

Korse laughed, and Demetria smiled.

“Why, no my dear, we simply want you to join us! We figured out your little plans to invade us in a months’ time, so we simply counteracted. You see, darling, I’m growing very weak, and I wont be able to ruin BL/ind much longer. That’s where you come in. I want you to run BL/ind.” Korse said.

“What? Why me?” I asked, shocked.

“Oh dear, its simple! You have been on there inside, you have, captured one of there most trained killjoy’s hearts. Think of what will happen when they invade to find you sitting behind the CEO chair! Please, darling, come home!” My mothered begged, standing by my side.

I thought for a moment, a very long, and very silent moment.

“I’ll do it.” I said the words, before I really understood them.