Chapter 10: Fit Talent

Hello! So i am aware that the three songs in here are writien by the wonderful Demi Lovato! But while i listen to the album, i found these songs reminding me of my charaters. So that is why they are in here. Plus i suck at wrtitng songs to save my life. And i couldnt use MCR songs for obvious reasons.

Also Warror by Demi Lovato is on the side---->

So........

ENJOY AND COMMENT BELOW!!

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 10;

I sat in the music room, writing while I was seated at the Piano. Gerard had taught me to play, a while back, and since I loved it so much, we had Dr. D add in a music room.

Mainly, so we could have some sort of an escape.

“Janelle?” I heard a voice say.

I turned around, on the Piano bench, and seen Dr. D. who was vising us for a bit before he went back to his Zone. I smiled to him, and he strolled in and sat by the bench. He was currently in a wheel chair, because there was an accident and he had broken his leg while fixing the Tran-am.

We just blamed Frank.

“Can I speak to you for a second?” he asked.

“Sure, what’s up.”

“Well, it’s actually about the missions I’ll have to send you guys on. Your guys are the most Elite and best-trained Killjoy’s in the business, but some of these missions take more than two or three Killjoy’s. So I was wondering if you and the boys would have sort of a training camp?” he asked.

“Sure, that’d be great!” I agreed.

“Awesome, well I’ll talk to the boys, I just wanted your opinion.” He said.

“I think they’ll love it really!” I assured him.

We sat in a moment of silence. It wasn’t awkward or anything, honestly Dr. D has become like a father to me in the past years I’ve known him. Even though I thought he was a figment of my imagination for most of those years.

“So, I didn’t know you played Piano?” he said.

“Yea, Gerard taught me. I love it.” I said.

“Can I hear? I mean if your not to shy?” he said, smirking.

“Of course you can! I’ve been writing a couple songs, I’ll just play one of those! Its called Nightingale.” I said, excited.

I mean the guys I’m sure would like to listen to me, but no body other then them has really taken interest in my music before.

I can't sleep tonight

Wide awake and so confused

Everything's in line

But I am bruised

I need a voice to echo

I need a light to take me home

I kinda need a hero

Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees

I could really use your melody

Baby I'm a little blind

I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?

Sing to me

I know you're there

You could be my sanity