~care🔞

After two days...

Uh and taehyung fuck each other day and night... In morning he loves to fuck uh and eat uh as his breakfast... And ur night ends by gettin fucked by him...

Uh and taehyung were in the room... Under the blanket watchin a horror movie... Uh were layin on his chest while his hands were caressin ur head... Whenever uh flinch by seein any ghost in the movie... Uh hold his tee tightly... While coverin ur eyes on his chest... he chuckles while seein ur reaction...

He loves seein uh like this... He find uh cute and innocent like this... But he knows how wild uh can be... Soon the movie ends...

Uh were hella scared...

Taehyung- how was the movie babe...

Yn- it was good daddy but m scared... *Pout*

He loves ur pout... He moves closer and quickly peck ur pout...
He move back and look at uh while still caressin ur cheeks as uh were now layin on his chest...

Yn- daddy what if i sleep and then the ghost come and take me with him... M scaredd daddy...

He chuckles while noddin his head and then again moved closer and leaned in and kissed ur lips uh responded his kiss immediately, a little later uh told him to stop...

he did but then he took ur hand and put it on his cock and moved ur hand on it. As he leaned in and kissed uh again. He continued and kissed ur neck.

Then he slowly put his hand into ur pant near ur pussy and started rubbing it and fingering it. Uh moaned as he did it. He carried on kissing uh as he took his pant off later. He had his boxers on and his cock was hanging out of it he got up and uh jumped up saying

Yn- what are you doing?

He took his boxers off and stroked his cock in front of uh uh told him to stop... But he carried on doing it. As he knew uh don't like when he strokes his dick infront of uh...

Then he went closer to uh and made uh hold his cock in ur hand. Uh slowly started stroking it...she got down and started sucking me... He told uh to stop...
He leaned closer...

Taehyung- i want to fuck you on sofa today... *He whispered in her ears...*

taehyung went and sat on the sofa and asked uh to crawl towards him... Uh crawl towards him as ur cleavage visible to him...

Uh place ur hands on his dick and look at his eyes... Like a hungry baby and licked ur lower lips... Uh took his dick inside ur mouth... sucking and slurping on his cock while stroking his shaft and later his balls...

He was lookin at uh while smirkin and rubbin his chin rollin his tongue inside his mouth...and enjoyin the pleasure....

It didn't take long for a mix of ur saliva and his precum to start dripping down ur chin... He enjoyed his dick being serviced by his babygirl... He watched uh, eyes wide and hungry, ur lips wrapped around his cock perfectly and ur clothed tits out for him to play with.

Feeling himself gettin closer, he reached down and grabbed ur hair, thrusting in and out of ur mouth, to which uh responded by taking him inside ur throat. He kept pumping, uh kept taking it, and before long he was moaning as thick ropes of cum left his cock, ropes of cum uh quickly swallowed. He looked down at uh as uh smiled at him and licked his cock clean...

He laid on the sofa as uh sucked him as uh definitely knew how to suck uh started choking on his cock but uh carried on it felt good uh got up on him and started sucking the head he slowly raise his head and back and reached to take ur top off...