Laser Tag

'Why did I think it was a good idea to bring a bored Sherlock along? Right, the fact that I want to prevent him from shooting the wall.' 

John shrugged and searched for a safe spot, followed by the sound of a cursing teammate, who was probably terrorized by Sherlock.

"I WAS ALREADY SHOT THRICE, YOU CREEP, NO NEED TO CHASE ME AROUND!"

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, Sherlock appeared with a wide grin plastered across his face and lowered his gun as he started to walk closer and closer to John, whose mouth was sightly parted; he just couldn't get enough of his new boyfriend fully dressed in a tight, black laser tag uniform.

After Sherlock reached John, he cupped his face. John closed his eyes, leaning in for a kiss. 

"Remember our agreement, Johnnyboy?" whispered Sherlock, sending shivers down John's back.

Of course he did; the winner gets to decide how they should spend their night. Sherlock quickly pecked his lips, then shot John right on the sensor and ran away grinning.

After John came to his senses and was able to breathe normally (he still didn't get used to being that close to Sherlock bloody Holmes, an aspect which Sherlock bloody Holmes himself knew damn well and applied), he started chasing the detective.

"YOU CHEATING SCOUNDREAL! GET YOU ASS HERE OR I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET!"

"MAKE ME REGRET, JOHNNYBOY!"

._.

I remember when it used to be popular at our school to celebrate birthday parties at a laser tag arena and there were some "safe" spots, like a helicopter or a fort, but you had to be a gymnast  to reach them. 😅 Of course the whole playing area was dark and only some extremely strong UV lights were installed, which made your white teeth glow in the dark and so we spent our day basically surrounded by floating  bones. 😂 How about you, guys? Did you play laser tag? (Story timeee, social vibeee 😙)