"Cutest Couple" (Teenlock)

It was may, nearly the end of the 11th grade, which meant that the time of annual photo shoot for the yearbook has arrived. Most of the students were trying to stand out by wearing either ridiculous or extravagant clothes. Some decided to wear matching outfits such as the football team, besties, twins to confuse the poor photographer, different clubs - and, of course, the couples. The whole fuss was because of the yearly titles, for example, "Potential Nobel Prize Winner", "Sportiest Athlete", "Best Friends of the Year", "Funniest Class Clown", "Cutest Couple". The selection was made by students who had previously applied and got voted.

Strangely, Irene Adler became the supervisor of the "Cutest Couple" category.

._.

And so, one month later, everybody, who opened the yearbook, found this:

Greg laughed so hard his tummy hurt while Mycroft simply rolled his eyes at his childish boyfriend, secretly being grateful for his carefulness even while dating

Greg laughed so hard his tummy hurt while Mycroft simply rolled his eyes at his childish boyfriend, secretly being grateful for his carefulness even while dating. Molly wouldn't shut up it and nearly fainted. Sherlock was cursing and muttered something about "he should've been more attentive in order to avoid getting caught on camera by that...". In the end, John had to shut him up with a soft kiss.

"It's not a big deal, you idiot."

"We're on the FRONT PAGE, John! Irene put us BEFORE HERSELF, the "Queen of the Year"!"

"I guess she deserves the title."

"She SNEAK UP ON US AND MADE THAT PHOTO!"

"You still don't need to shout in my ears, you know."
"How can you not give a damn?"
"Because A, we deserved that, B, Anderson lost the bet against Sally..."
"Wait, what bet?"

"Sherlock, don't interrupt me with stupid questions. Anderson bet that you would end up with Jim and Sally bet against him."
"Right. What's the C reason?"
"You look extra handsome in that collage."