Sounds like us

It was a month ago when John proposed to Sherlock as the detective felt too chicken to do that.

They held the wedding a week ago.

And now they were enjoying their relaxing honeymoon.

Well, John enjoyed it anyways. He lazily closed his eyes and sighed happily.  For Sherlock, everything seemed too quiet. Of course he loved spending time with his doctor, but seven days without any single case? That was more than a catastrophe. Mycroft must have spoken with Lestrade (which wasn't a big deal as the officer spent more time at the older Holmes' house than his own)

Ping.

Sherlock grabbed his phone. It was a text message from... 

Lestrade?! 

Devil's doing. 

John looked above his shoulder and quickly read the message. There was a picture attached.

"Fake chef accused of triple homicide? Well, that's the most  plates I'll ever see at a murder scene... Right? Sherly?"

Sherlock was focusing with every single one of his nerve on the picture like a cat ready to jump at his prey. 

"Sherlock."

"Hmm."

"You noticed something." 

"Maaaybe? Arghhh, I don't know... It's just... I'll do it through email."

"Sherlock..."
"No, John, you planned something for today and nothing can change it."

"Sherlock." 

John cupped the detective's face. There were shiny sparks in his eyes.

"You know what? Forget the beach. It's time to got to work and analyze some corpses."
"Re- really?"

"Hell yeah! I mean honeymoon crime solving sounds like us."

"Oh, John..."

Sherlock put his hands around John and kissed him. 

"Thank you." he whispered.

"Anything for you, William Sherlock Scott Holmes-Watson."