17. Making her Mine

Chapter-17

Making her Mine

Daniel

I wait outside her new apartment in resolution. A perfect plan is in place. My priorities are in order.

This blueprint might be the key to my new dedication to acquiring intangible freedom in all aspects. Bodily and mind.

I know I don't make sense. Everyone thinks I have had everything to say I didn't have freedom. Well, no one had worn my shoes to make sense of it.

I call her again. This time I find her coming out towards me. I disconnect the call and look at her in appreciation.

She is beautiful. She understands me too. But will she accept my darkness? My Ideas behind an innocent smile?

She stands before me in terror and confusion. Why wouldn't she be? I found the address of her new apartment without her informing me about it. After running away from me yesterday morning.

I have tried to keep myself from calling her. I don't care if it's desire or love, all I know is I would like her with me.

"Sarah," I whisper feeling the name roll my tongue in need.

"How..how did you know about this apartment?" She asks in horror. Her eyebrows squeezed with her forehead in worry. I have scared her.

Now I can't tell the truth, can I?

"Parker, one of my housekeepers knew you from your last visit. Somehow, you came up in the conversation, and he saw you shifting here and told me. " I lie like a professional. It is still better than scaring her with the truth. She isn't stupid to think Coaster doesn't have people to do the stalking and dirty work but she would like it better if she thought she isn't qualified to be stalked by us.

"Your housekeeper. He knew how?" She asks me.

The hell.

"Oh, I didn't think about it. Is he..stalking...no he wouldn't," I say shaking my head in the reckoning, "He wouldn't have told me then. I would make sure of it. You don't have to worry."

The nervous tightness in her face goes away and she relaxes. She blows a breath of peace. She yielded to relief.

"I thought...I.." He says smiling at me unable to form a sentence that wouldn't offend me.

"I get it. You thought I was stalking you. I put people behind you, Sarah." I ask her. I am an asshole.

She looks at me in embarrassment. Her head shakes in denial and guilt.

"Daniel...I didn't mean it." She licks her lips and bites on them. I am enjoying it but it's heartless. Cruel.

"I am sorry." She says.

"I am messing with you, sweetheart. " I said and she winced. It is probably for the endearment at last. It breaks my heart.

Several questions began to form in my mind clouding my agendas for us. Am I distracting myself? All the motivation for getting her and my cruel betrayal of Alicia for nothing.

Is she even into me? Does she still possess predefined impressions about Coasters? I am not anything like my family.

Yes, I am doing, I have done some bad shit but it's nothing compared to my father, my brother and god forbid, my mother. She is the real deal.

I am going sinful anyway.

"What is it?" I ask putting my palm over the little of her shoulders. An act just to test how much we have progressed at the emotional level.

"What? Nothing." She says moving away from me. That's bad.

I have to go head-on with her.

"I want to talk to you, Sarah. Come with me." I say holding her hand.

"No. Daniel, no. I can't anymore " She shoves my hand away and folds it around her. She seems hesitant about how she shooed me away. Is it because of her ex Tyler?

"Why not? Don't you like me?" I ask her. Her eyes dilate and flicker at me. She stays silent for long. My words have acted like lightning in the stormy night after which follows a deafening silence.

She likes me.
And it's the man Tyler or my reputation deterring her.

"My like and dislike wouldn't stop you from walking down the aisle Daniel." She surprises me. Her confrontation. I know it yet I face her with my stupidest plan.

"You like me and I like you as much. I would like you to hear what I have to say that is it." I try to convince her. It's not that I need her to come to my residence for the talk, it's that I think she might react first before reasoning. And my being at my disposal would give me the upper hand.

"I am not going anywhere with your wedding not far away, Daniel. I am not that kind of woman." She says and turns away.

My heartbeat paces and I realise the sudden desire to pull her into me and let her know how we tune better together when she responds to me. And at these moments I question my very feelings for her.

"Sarah." I pick up her stride and stand in her way.

"I know what kind of woman you are. But I wish to be the kind of man who knows what he wants. And tries to work it through. I know I have a strong inkling for you, I like the way we think, we talk. You have motivated me singlehandedly this week for something I haven't thought about forever. You have to listen to what I have to say to make sense of it for me. " I finish my monologue so fast that it has overridden her thought process and I am yet to know if that's a good thing.

I wait to look at her dilated eyes in anticipation. She is too stunned to say anything. I think it worked.

"I am afraid we will cross the line again." She says.

Cross the line? She enjoyed the sex we had. How could she undermine me like that?  She has ruined me.

"I promise, I won't touch you, " I say despite my intentions. I have dreamt to touch her dirtily. Yesterday morning when she went away I thought I was done with her, but no, I am not.

She scoffs and looks away from me. After a few seconds, she looks me in the eye and says, "Maybe I would want you to touch me and then you wouldn't stop. "

I promise to not stop, I reckon.

Hearing it, my eyes widen and an eerie glint takeover. I hope she takes it on a good note.

"I like you but do I know you? No. Do I want to know you? Yes. Why wouldn't I? Because you are not mine. " she says in determination.

"And if I say that I can be yours and you can know me all that you want?"

" I would like that."

Great going.

"You should hop into my car right away and give me a chance to explain then," I say with hope.

She looks at me in confusion. Her eyes are blank but I can tell her mind is full of possibilities. She is making a list in her head. I wish she comes with me.

"Okay."

I smile at her.

I take her to my car and we drive to my place.

I will let her know my plans for us and then...I will claim her. Claim her body and soul. Make her scream my name. Pleasure her and imprint me as such she would never leave me when the sun comes up.

She will be mine. And I will be hers.

----

How do you like the story guys?
Please let me whether you are enjoying it or not.

Waiting for your love in the comments section below.

Lots of love.