18. Do you want me?!

Sarah

I watch him make me a glass of wine. His sexy back lures me and mocks me at the same time. If I lunge at him, I am just an whore and if I don't I am heartless to myself to not fight for my longings.

It's happening again.

Is it yet a mistake if you continue doing it and enjoy every bit of it at the moment?

I know how wrong we were and nonetheless, we did it. And...

Tyler. Tyler wanted to meet me at lunch tomorrow.

I look at Daniel. He is wearing a white dress shirt and navy blue pants hugging his round ass perfectly. His shirt is dishevelled, half in and half out. I can see his muscles flex as he mixes the alcohol.

He is hot. He is firm, smart and handsome. He can be anything. Sweet, loving and caring. Strong, rough and dominant. Everything I want a man to be. He ignites me. He burns me. But he isn't for me.

Period. Tyler can be. He had been so until he parted for his work. He is back.

Something rises in me. Somehow I manage to cater courage to turn away from his sexy back.

"I need to leave. " I say loudly before taking my night backpack. Damn. I even made arrangements to stay the night.

"Sarah." I hear his urgent call as his quick footsteps overtake me. He stands like a rock before me whom I wouldn't want to fight. Not because I feared failure but because touching him meant falling into the trap.

"Please, let me go," I beg him keeping myself from touching him. He looks at me in confusion as several thoughts cross his mind.

"You have to sit and listen to me, Sarah."  He says as he holds my forearm firmly looking at me with his dark eyes filled with passion. They hold me captive and conflicting. I stare at his dilating orbs in fascination.

His eyes fall to my lips. That's when the magic vanishes and I come out of my reverie.

"You lick your lip crazy when you are turned on, sweetheart."

I jerk him away and snigger in the offence. Suddenly, he jumps at me and holds me by the waist crushing me into his body. I gasp and I palm his chest involuntarily.

"All I demand is your time, Sarah and you keep pushing me." He says in a dangerously calm voice contrary to his harsh hold over my body.

"Daniel-" I begin strongly but he hush me. The simple yet sexy look on his face later seals my mouth.

The way he licks the little of his lips before releasing a heavy breath. "I can't with you. You are one bad and heartless woman."

He stares at my lips and gulps down. His jaw sets tight. It makes me shiver and wet between my thigh. I hate it.

"Daniel, let me go." I force it as I squeeze my thighs and try to back away. But he comprehends the whimpering of my body and smirks.

He holds the back of my neck and tilts his head. "I want to kiss you." His other hand rubbed my ass.

"This is wrong," I whisper unable to push him away.