1. His place is it?

Chapter -1
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

His place is it?

Sarah Cole

"Two wines, please." He motioned to the bartender.

I take that in one go.

"That's fast." He looks apprehensively.

"Keep them coming, please." He says.

Next, I down one after the other and I don't feel a thing or so I think. It is probably a bad idea that I would regret later. Just when I hold another glass I find a voice stopping me, "Don't you think you have had enough.?"

"Well listen to me speak. You find me falter? Or drunk? Cause I am not." I say as I swat his hand and chuck another.

" A fine woman with a fine appetite." He chuckles.

For so long, I simply shake my head at his moving lips. Alcohol is showing its effect.

"Hey, are you even listening?" His loud voice tore the loud background music and gradually everything got silent. Peaceful.

But then not so long after, I catch some of the badass lyrics of Taylor Swift. I look at the crowd and sway to the music in my seat.

"Hey," the Handsome guy grabs my attention.

"Would you like to come to my place? I can assure you will have some real fun." He says and winks at me. I look at him closely this time. Then it comes to me like lightning. I know this man. The rich guy of the city.

Suddenly, I am almost sober. Vigilant.

"Listen, thanks for the drink but no thanks. " I say and turn away from him towards the crowd.

"I am just into some fun. You would miss the amazing night with me if you decline." He says.

Sweet lord. And his sweet head.
Damn, I know the drill. And I am not falling into it. Not me.

"Who do you think you are? Buy me a drink and call for that? Mister, we are done here. I will pay for your drinks..sometime later though." I say annoyed by the smirk on his rich ass face. His attire speaks. Shoe yell. Damn, they are shining.

"Sure you would. "He taunts.

" Affirmative, I will. "

"Let's go out and speak. I can change your mind." He proposes.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

How dare he come up, make a little conversation and then ask me if I wanted to go over to his house just like that? Well, you just invited him with all the drink you gulped down. I deny any attention to my inner assessments.

"I am Daniel Coaster. I guess that explains it all."

And he tells me now. Who wouldn't know him? He is a fucking Coaster. The richest family in the city. Living in an old Coaster Manner leisurely.

"No, it doesn't. To me, at least. So you have two options. One, get out of here and find someone who values your name. Second, hold your guns."

"I could not understand the second one. Can you elaborate?"
I just grunt. I truly wish I knew what I meant. I simply decide to get out of there. Besides, Why would I want to come on a bad list of cities' richest families? I have my shit to deal with.