♤Prolouge♤

Wow! It's so huge.
*wink wink*
Back again with this sexy rendezvous.
*innocent smile*

This time we have a sexy Daniel Coaster and an incredible Sarah Cole and their exciting chemistry for unravelling.

I hope you guys enjoy this story and support me as always.

♡♡After all the love I reaped for ☆Heartless Billionaire☆
☆married to Him☆
☆  Billionaire's Desire☆

Hope you love this one.♡♡
Please let me know in the comment section.♡♡

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I stare at the sweat of sexy men dripping down their taut physiques from the three unbuttoned shirts. Their bodies swayed at the beats pulsing me to the kernel as I gulp down my whine. They all look so gorgeous to my drunk self.

My eyes are set on a rather rough-looking man grinding on a woman sexily that I tremor beneath. His jaw set and gaze upon the woman's breast. Another woman's hand snakes the front of his chest from behind and he turns with a smirk on his gorgeous face. It turns around and hungrily kisses her. I stare at it with a longing that I am so ashamed of.

When did I last have sex?

It doesn't matter because I am on a hunt for a sexy night. I would like to fuck the frustration out of me.

The gorgeous man catches me from the side of his eye but keeps on assaulting the woman in his arms with hungry kisses.

I turn around in embarrassment. I just lost my eye candy. No worries.

It isn't new for me to get the bare minimum despite delivering my fairest efforts. I believed that half of it is conquered simply by pure thought. I found my whole philosophy going down the drain since the day I stepped out of the college gates.

Don't you dare to think I did it intentionally!

I had done everything in my length to protect it but to no avail. I have tried it to the length that I am not working anymore. Again unintentionally.

Speaking of which, I would like you to know that I was asked to write 'Dorothy Clam came out as a good person after putting an old lady in hospital drunk driving and she paid all her bills.' Ridiculous.

Yes, I am a struggling journalist. But I have done some good journalism until I didn't. Hence the struggle to keep the job.

One would question why am I unemployed after doing what I asked. Because I knew that Dorothy paid the big first bill just before her Last trial to use it as a 'good woman ho-hum in court and media. The second bill that she paid, a little smaller than the first was straight after a week to put some good after lights on her which I happen to write.

What was wrong with it, right? Yet, unemployed.

Recipe to instant termination.

Why shouldn't I write? Isn't it plausible? Well, let's say they know one should strike the conscience of people when the memory of a big scam fades from people's minds so that it stays for a long. It's good publicity. But no one bothers to find the PTSD therapy bills that are bulking up. And Dorothy never cared to check on the old lady. I would rather interview the old lady than beautiful-sizing Dorothy-fucking-Clam. And so I am jobless.

Why does it matter to me so much? Maybe because most riches do so. Kill and get away.

Might say I had been a careless, stupid woman. Well, you are right.

"Damn, this is perfect," I say to the bartender who flicks me the gin in his style. He winks and gets on with his work.

I giggle and drink it all in a go. My last glass of the night because I don't have money to pay for more.

"Great." I laugh as I put the glass down.

"Bad day?" I hear from the man who was grinding the lady earlier just beside me on the barstool.

I look at his glinting face. Familiar...but my mind is foggy. And I don't care.
He is just so handsome looking at him from this distance.

"Bad day? No. Bad week. month. Oh, wait, bad fucking year." I click my tongue.

He smiles.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks and I know he can see the shine in my eyes because I can tell I am unable to contain my happiness. Some more to drown my unsuccessful life in.

"Of course, you can. By all means."

---

Follow and comment: I'm in.

Updates will follow soon the reader loves me. Jeez, I am excited about this book. Get on the ride. Follow the book.