11 Find and Fix her

Chapter -11

__

Find and fix her

--
Daniel

_

Filled with guilt, I still think of her. Funny, second by second I am able to understand Alicia. Did she betray me because she was in love?

Is she still in love with him?

No. Why would she be so hopelessly into marrying me?

Whatever. But again I lost the name of a mysterious woman.

Did I blow it?

Is an individual supposed to be this heartless like her? She doesn't even want to give her name.

I sit on the edge of my bed thinking. She is right. I am getting married. And betraying Alicia.

"But you don't even want to fight for me. " I say to myself. I release and run out of my house. Too late. There is no sign of her. She left.

I come inside my haven. The place that would soothe me and vanquish all the worries at other times now doesn't help. It's strange.

How sad? Again I don't even know her name. Well, it seems like I don't even know her which in fact is true but I thought like it. I am definitely going crazy.

I clutch my hair, pull at them, and blow air to calm my runny mind.

Alright. Technically, I don't know her. She is strange. She had a lot of things in her mind and based upon that she made up her mind. She left.

Daniel, get over it. She left.

And Alicia is waiting for me.

I sigh.

I should probably get ready and leave. I get up and mindlessly begin to dress up. Crazy. My shirts last button doesn't get to the hole. I am messing with it. I adjust the buttons of the shirts and then realize I am wearing light blue pants and a blue shirt. No shirt deserves this combination.

I throw the shirt and pick a black one. I make sure I do my buttons properly. At the same time thinking of her leaving just like that. After hot sex.

Damn her.

I wear my Armani shoes and picking up my keys head out.

My head wanders and I look at the New security system which my mother got installed just a few days ago as I head towards the door. I was angry and accused her of trying to intervene in my privacy and independence. Well, I am thankful to her for once.

An idea comes up. But don't I need to somewhere?

A few minute's delays won't kill Alicia. But it might make me a crazy baboon for sure. I open my laptop lying on my table.

My mystery woman comes on my screen. I smirk before taking a screenshot and mailing it to my secretary.

I take out my iPhone and call her to make sure this work isn't put off for later.

"Rita. Did you find my email?"

When she is positive, I tell her, " I want you to find everything about her Asap. And remember it's very, very private. Keep it between us."

"Will be done."

Now I will know her. Closely.

I smile at nothing for a moment before heading out for real this time.

It takes me half an hour to reach Alicia. She is marvelously dressed in a peach body-hugging piece, reaching far up her knees and far below her breasts. She is showing off her impressive between her perky breasts and her slender midriff gives her perfect curves a double play. She looks beautiful.