Change of management

A/N I kind of just imagined Mrs Masters as Miss Trunchbull of Matilda. I honestly don't even know ;)

"Students... Excuse me, students," Mr Marco said, quietly tapping the microphone which sent a piercing screech through the auditorium.

Alex grimaced as the sound dissipated, looking up at the deputy principals nervous form. Tom snickered at him, motioning to one of the P.E teachers sneaking a sip from a canteen of alcohol.

"Well, ah, students we have a few new notices to get through, but I will let Mrs Masters carry on," Mr Marco stepped back, sighing shakily as a rather burly looking black haired women stepped forward.

"Listen up, you useless wastes of space. I am the new dean for year nine and ten. You will follow accordingly to the rules put up next to the library. You better hope you follow these rules because I'm not about to coddle you," Mrs Masters gave a snarl at the looks of astonishment.

"What a witch," Tom muttered, poking Alex in the ribs.

"Man. She could be Wolf's mother with that snarl," Alex mumbled under his breathe.

"I will not allow smoking or drugs or any kind of alcoholic beverages on school ground. There is to be no fizzy drinks or junk food as of now we are enforcing a healthy lunch attitudeY you disagree with it then adios." Spit flew through the air onto some poor chap as she growled at the year nine and ten's.

"There has also been a change of management, thanks to a new government regimen. Members of the S.A.S have given up their valuable time to teach you pubescent things. I will leave it up to you to find out who these new teachers are, now leave the auditorium in an orderly fashion. Please and make your way to home rooms."

Alex sighed as he made his way up fifth floor of the English block, having left Tom on level 2.

Why they had needed five levels for one English block, he'd never know.

Girls chatted aimlessly behind him. He could still hear the snickers about the "druggie" rumors but he carried on with a stone facade.

Alex kicked the grey doors open, holding it open for a Female teacher he didn't recognize. She nodded her thanks.

Alex looked at his timetable finding his room number, 503.

He looked at the door number before finding his class door wide open, he made his way to the back of the class before slumping down in a vacant seat next to some pale kid.

"Sorry I'm late guys, that beast of a woman thought I needed a helping hand. Anyway I'm Mr Daniels, the new 10Ta English teacher and your homeroom teacher,"

Alex looked up eyes widening as he met the teacher's gaze.

What the hell was going on?