Fox makes an appearance

~48 hours prior London MI6 HQ~

Wolf sat in Blunt's office staring at a portrait of some rich sucker, across from him sat Eagle (Oliver Reynolds), Snake (Kaidan Anders) and of course Fox (Ben Daniels).

Ben stared blankly into space as if waiting for some kind of inconspicuous murderer, Eagle whistled some twisted sailor's song under his breathe and Kaidan, well, the hell with what that guy was doing, probably reading some useless encyclopedia of the bone structure.

Blunt walked in loudly, coughing forcefully.

"Now let me keep this short," Blunt spat out, leaning stiffly on his desk.

"This is not a normal rescue and recovery mission, K-Unit you will be teaching at Brooklands' Preparatory School. It is of my understanding that Scorpia has made an unwelcome appearance and Alex's safety has been jeopardized."

"Now gentleman, before you lose the plot, please consider the well being of Cub, as you call him. Yes he is a spy but really? Him against a whole squadron of SCORPIA agents? Well, the odds are not good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That godforsaken manipulative bastard!" Wolf growled, folding his arms over his chest

"Who does he think we are? School teachers?" He huffed.

"We're not exactly the best people when it comes to looking after kids, I mean look what happened last time! We ended up leaving him in the middle of a course," Fox grumbled, leaning against a lamp post.

"We're going to have to deal with it. It's Cub and he's family, agreed?" Snake asked.

"Agreed," they all mumbled.

"Now what exactly am I going to tell Alex?" Wolf asked, eyes widening at the thought.

"You know that's a really good question, ah, well..."

~Presently~

If looks could kill, Mr Daniels would be a pile of ashes scattered in the wind.

Alex could barely keep in the growl he directed at his new teacher, or Fox, as Alex knew him.

His phone vibrated against his desk. He sighed before flicking through his messages.

Tom- U got a change in management?

Alex grimaced before replying.

Alex- U could say that.

Tom- I got some Mr Anders guy.

Alex looked up as he saw Fox walking towards him. He turned his phone off before sliding it into his bag.

"Mr Rider, I presume?" Fox asked, frowning down at him.

"No I'm actually Caspar," Alex said sarcastically, trying not to snicker at Fox's overall appearance.

A white v-neck shirt and some blue jeans Alex had never seen before, Fox had even tried to put his short brown hair into some kind of tidy order.

God it was gross, Alex thought to himself, Fox actually trying to look normal.

Fox opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the shrill ring of the bell, the sounds of chairs scraping on linoleum filled the classroom.

"Mr Rider, you will stay behind, the rest of you have a good day. I look forward to seeing 10Ta during third period."

Alex groaned, leaning back into his chair. 

What could make this day any worse?