The dead live again.

Warning! Warning! Use of foul language near the end....
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"A dead man lives to tell a tale," Alex muttered sarcastically.
"My, my Alex I thought you'd hold more respect for the one who raised you." The man said raising an eyebrow pointedly.
"You lost my respect when you stepped through that door like the coward you are," Alex spat, stepping away from his friends long cold body.
"You call me a coward I call you a killer, are we done with the name calling?" The man said fiddling with the Rolex watch on his wrist.
"We will never be done. You, you left me with MI6 to fight for a bunch of narcissistic psycho's. You my own flesh and blood pointed a gun at my head all for money. You don't get to call me a killer, uncle." Alex seethed, rage consuming his vision.
"Are you any better Alex? Was it not a minute before I pointed a gun at your temple, that you stood above a man's body, blood dripping from your hands, an innocent man." His uncle said nonchalantly.
*Flashback 1 year ago*
Alex stood from the man he'd been tasked to kill, blood ran down his hand pooling on the floor.
Despite the facade of innocence the man Damien O'Hal had built around himself, Alex knew better.
This man was an evil that couldn't be described, a man who gained from the death of others, a sadist who enjoyed the torture of innocents.
He wiped the blood on his jeans slowly, turning around briskly when he heard the soft click of a gun.
"My, my nephew how you have grown." The man said stepping out of the shadows, directing his gun at Alex's temple.
"I see your still a cold bastard Ian." Alex said softly.
"You win some, you loose some. What can I say?" Ian chuckled coldly.
"You can't really be behind all this B.S can you? It's not your forte." Alex asked rhetorically.
"I must admit you got smarter boy, no I'm not behind this that's left for another day. All I know is the boss is willing to pay money for your death." Ian said.
"Kill me really, wow." Alex said, rolling his eyes.
"Oh don't worry I won't kill you that's to easy, no I have much more planned." Ian said sadistically.
"Real original" Alex said sarcastically.
"I'll see you soon my friend, have fun with fire Alex." Ian said cryptically, before placing his gun in his pocket; walking out the door cockily.
"Fire, seriously?" Alex said.
That was when the bomb went off, fire lighting up the small apartment.
Windows shattered and structures collapsed, men died and women cried.
*end of flashback*
"Get to the point Uncle, why are you here?" Alex asked avoiding the shake in his voice.
"I told you I'd be back didn't I." Ian said, leaning on the wall lazily.
"You did, but that doesn't explain why." Alex said.
"I want to see you suffer, I want to see you break. I will take your family from you one by one. It's started already, with Ben here. You have a week to figure out why. I am not one to hold a grudge, but what you have done is unforgivable, your first clue boy." Ian said deathly calm, pure anger lacing his tone.
"I would like to see you try to kill them, you a**hole!" Alex shouted.
"As I said a week to figure out my puzzle. One gone four to go." Ian said standing up from the wall.
"YOUR A F*CKING COWARD YOU KNOW THAT!" Alex shouted, taking a step towards his uncle.
"Tsk, tsk. What did I tell you about your language boy? Buenas noches Alex." Ian said taking a step through the door.
'Bloody crazy bastard' Alex thought to himself, it wasn't even night.
That was a seconds before he fell face first into the ground beside his long dead friend, a dart sticking out of his back.
Now he was just confused.

A/N
Wow so I've probably confused half my readers but meh.
Yes this story kinda has a plot, the point of the start if to emphasise family, now it's onto the sadistic killing and such.
But I ask you what happened to the prank?
Hasta manaña.
ARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAR
<VOTE>
<COMMENT>
<SHARE>
Bam done.