Blood and gunshots

"We can't let Alex get away with this!" Eagle seethed at Fox and Snake.
"You know Wolf said we had to let him be punished accordingly, not to carry it on." Snake muttered trying to pacify his comrade.
"Bu-"
"Eagle shut-up. Come on Snake pllllleeeeaaassseeeee." Fox begged.
"You two can do what you like, I will take no part in it when Wolf hangs you from the ceiling by your freaking baby makers!" Snake said backing away out the door, already groaning at his decision.
Eagle and Fox grinned at each other mischievously, before stepping outside to discuss their plans.

God Alex thought to himself, he needed to shower.
He grunted getting up slowly, as he searched for some passively clean sweats.
Alex grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants and a navy t-shirt, before shoving his bedroom door open loudly.
He completely ignored Wolf's growl from a few doors down and stepped into the bathroom.
The bathroom appeared to be the only tidy place in the whole house.
He dumped his clothes on the floor along with what he hoped was his towel and not someone else's.
He turned on the shower taps and stripped, relishing in the hot water.
Man Alex thought showers god they were amazing.
Alex thought he heard a gunshot from downstairs but decided to ignore it.
Probably just Eagle trying to open a jam jar or something.

It was twenty minutes before he finally stepped out of the warm spray.
Alex quickly dried off and got dressed, feeling relieved when he realised his muscles and such weren't as stuffed up.
He walked down the stairs feeling mildly happier then before, nothing could've prepared him for the scene he saw as he walked down the stairs though.
Chairs were broken downstairs, paper was everywhere.
Red staining the floor and the walls.
Oh. God. Please. No
He rounded the corner into the lounge, eyes as wide as saucers.
And there was a sight he never thought he would see.
There on the ground was Fox's shredded body, blood seeping out from under him.
"Fox?" Alex questioned hoping to God that it was just some stupid prank.
"Please no! Fox! Ben, please." Alex shouted falling to his knees beside his comrades fallen body.
Tears were dripping down his face as he gathered his friends body into his arms.
It was cold and lifeless, nothing like the Fox he knew.
Alex sat there for what seemed hours.
Just staring at the bloody drying on the floor, holding Fox's rabidly cooling body.
He felt numb, he felt lost, he felt broken.
"Ahh Alex I see you've seen our friend here, tell me are you shattered yet? Have you finally fallen?" His heart pounded as he heard the voice from the shadows, there was only one person who owned a voice like that.

A/N
Sooooooo I'm alive, my tooth is fixed!
Guess who will be updating more :)
Cliffhanger guys, I feel so evil.
So do you hate me now?
I don't mind.
The story begins to unfold....
Now I wonder who that voice belongs to? Is Fox really dead?
Well I want to hear your opinions so comment...and don't forget to vote 😺
Oh hand sorry it's short it's just I couldn't write much more without giving it away..a lot.