Action.

"Does MI6 know about this?" Kaidan asked wearily, coming out of his stupor.
"MI6 knows everything. I may be the best, but they won't help if it will wreck their squeaky clean reputation." Alex said coldly.
"I will lock you in this house before I see you go and kill yourself," James said firmly, standing up with a grunt.
Alex nodded absentmindedly, more focused on Oliver's lack of response.
"Your oddly quiet Oliver," Alex said as if it was just another Sunday dinner.
"There's isn't much to say," Oliver said in a confused tone, before abruptly walking out of the room.
"Here's what we're going to do," James said in an authoritative tone, ignoring Oliver's lack of appearance.
"We're going to go to bed and sleep on this alright? Good." James said to the pair of them.
"Shouldn't w-."
"He's right Alex, you're still sick we shouldn't be thinking with a half rational mind," Kaidan interrupted.
"But there is nothing to think about!" Alex practically screamed.
"Yes there is!" James shouted back, the familiar vein of anger appearing on his neck.
"God, both of you stop!" Kaidan sighed.
"You to bed," Kaidan said pointing at Alex, "and you, watch the footy or something." He said motioning at James.
"I'm not five," Alex grumbled.
"Yes, well you're still a moron," Kaidan muttered.
"I'm not a moron," Alex seethed
Kaidan sighed before pointing at the stairs firmly, a look saying no arguments, planted on his face.
Alex rolled his eyes, before trudging up the stairs slowly.
He grumbled when he noticed that the window was latched shut with a lock, probably so he didn't jump out the window while sick. Well there goes one escape plan, Alex thought wearily,
Knowing that James would have the key since it was his house.
Alex breathed a sigh before grabbing some pyjama pants, and walking into the bathroom to shower.
He came out after five minutes and chucked his towel on the floor, jumping onto his bed with a grunt.
Alex grabbed his iPod and put his earphones in his ears, putting his iPod on shuffle.
He gave a tiny grin when renegades by X Ambassadors came on.

"Run away-ay with me
Lost souls in revelry
Running wild and running free
Two kids, you and me

And I said hey
Hey, hey, hey
Living like we're renegades
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Living like we're renegades
Renegades, renegades"

Alex turned to lay on his stomach and set his iPod on the table, music still blasting in his ears.
Maybe sleep would do something? Alex thought tiredly.
No it wouldn't, he'd still have to go through with his plan, Alex had set his alarm for 4:00 am giving him enough time to get what he needed and be done with Dimitri.

4:00am.
Alex rolled out of bed tiredly, making sure to listen for footsteps of voices.
Thank god, nobody was up.
He quickly changed into a pair black jeans, blue sneakers and a grey long sleeve top.
Alex ignored his earlier thought and picked the window lock, deciding he didn't want to accidentally encounter James or worse Kaidan.
The lock eventually came off with a click and he softly opened the window.
Alex was about to jump out when he realised he hadn't brought any weapons. He quickly grabbed the gun in his table drawer and jumped out the window.
One person would die this morning, either him or Dimitri.
Alex knew somewhere deep inside of him that it would probably be him, and he didn't even leave a note for K-Unit.

Alex walked down the street bathed in the shadows, wearily gripping the gun he'd slid into his pocket.
If he was right there was only one place where the enemy would be waiting.
Alex's old house in Chelsea which he'd refused to sell.
Dimitri was sentimental at the worst of times, Alex knew that.
But Alex knew something wasn't right, it was to easy.
Not for Dimitri, this was perfect for Dimitri. It was simple but effective, Dimitri's signature.
No, it was to easy for Ian, Ian wanted him to suffer and he wasn't going to get that through Dimitri.
And though it wasn't the right moment, Alex had wondered what the prank Ben and Oliver had been planning was about.
Never mind, he would get revenge, even if it did kill him.

"It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin..."

A/N: I wonder what the bigger plan is?
And what ever happened to the prank?
Elaborate pranks are what make them memorable.
Did I just hint at something? No I didn't...
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
-Vote-
-Comment-
-BE AWESOME-