Chapter 1: We Love You

I stood there, as I did in fact seem to stare in to the wild. As I thought back on the days that me and Kevin had gone out there. Well, we had snuck out there with out any one knowing.
As it was that I knew that we were not supposed to go out there. But out there was so much better than what it was like it here. As it was that I knew that I did in fact hate living in this nasty two leg place.
It made me sick to even think on all of that, none the less. As I just kept my eyes on the woods in front of me. As I id did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Don't get angry... Don't blame him for running away... I swear I want to do the same thing at times..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I closed my eyes just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
I almost wanted to cry, at that. But I felt like my tears were some thing that was long gone in the past. As I knew that crying simply only made me weak, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I was a big and a strong cat, at that. As I knew that I needed to act that way, none the less. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and speak out loud, at that.
"It's time for me to make my own decisions... My own choices... If Kevin can do it... Than I can too..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that he was a couple moons older than me. But at the same time as well, none the less.
I knew that he had been gone for more than just a couple moons. As it was that I knew that I needed to stand up for my self such as he had done. As it was that I was so close to going on ahead and doing it right now.
I knew how to hunt, so what was to stop me from exploring the wild. No one would care about me if I was to be gone at this point. As it was that I just then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self quietly.
"No... I made a promise to Kevin... That we would do this together..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to think back on my friend as I had said that.
As it was that I knew the stories he had told me as to what was out there. As I knew that as big and strong as I could in fact be. I knew that I didn't want to go out there on my own.
I knew that I did in fact not want to betray the promise that I had made with my best friend. Even if it was that he had done that already long ago. And even if it was that I felt like he was never coming back.
Those sort of thoughts just seemed to make me feel even more down. As it was that I just then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"What am I thinking? I am too weak for all of this... I should just go back home and live my normal little kitty pet life that my father wants from me..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not like my father at all. We did in fact not agree with very much what so ever, at that. As well as the fact that it was that I just didn't like him in general, none the less.
I did in fact just seem to stare down at the ground, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self just as before.
"It's too late to be thinking on any of this right now... Going home is going to be better..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that what I had said was the simple truth, and the simple fact of the matter.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As my eyes were wide as it was that I looked deep in to the wild. That was when it was that I just then did in fact turn my head around, all at once.
As I knew that it was still a fair ways away that I needed to get back home. As I also knew that I was not a kitty pet what so ever, at that. Nor did I ever want to even think what that kind of life would be like.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look up at the dark sky. As it seemed to reflect how it was that I felt in side of me right now. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and just speak to my self, at that.
"I am not weak... I am strong... I am not weak... I am strong..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that it did in fact seem like I was lying to my self as to what I had said.
As it was that I just did in fact seem to stand there and stare. As my eyes were wide as I did in fact do as such a thing like that. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and walk along the side of the two leg path.
Making sure to not go close to it that way I didn't get ran over. Though at times I kind of felt like I would be fine if that were the case. As I knew that if I were to die, I suppose I would want it quick and easy.
I did in fact just seem to look at the two leg path, all at once. As it just seemed to be blank and empty as I took a few steps towards it. When I then did in fact all of the sudden hear a loud noise that made me yell out loud!
"What in the name of?! What was that?!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit frightened, none the less. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
Just as it was that I had in fact seemed to have turned my head in the direction of the noise. That was when I noticed that it was on the side of a two leg place. As it was that it seemed to be where it was that the two legs let their trash go to.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some time. I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes on over in that direction. As it was that I also then did in fact seem to speak to my self out loud, as I stared there.
"Why don't I go and find out what that was?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I had a bit of an excited look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to take a few paw steps on over to that direction. As it was that I did in fact seem to come closer to it. As it was clear that my paw steps were very loud, none the less.
As it was that what ever was in side that thing clearly heard me. As it was that I heard the noise get louder and louder, at that. Until the trash then did in fact seem to fall over right in front of me, at that.
I jumped back quite a bit frightened by it, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to what ever was in there.
"Hello?! What is that? It is okay for you to come out... I promise I won't hurt you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As I then did in fact just seem to smirk as I then whispered to my self quietly. "I won't hurt you that bad..."
I wanted to fight, as I was in fact ready for a battle. It had been a while since I had a good challenge. I felt like with all of the rage and anger built up in me, I did in fact need to let out out, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I then did in fact seem to hear it go silent. As it was clear to me that it was trying to pretend that it was in fact gone, at that.
How ever, I was not that stupid what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to my self, as well.
"Alright... Tried to warn you..." I did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that I did in fact feel like it could in fact hear me. And it was in fact actually listening as to just what it was that I had to say.
As it was that I did in fact seem to take a few steps forward. That was when the trash can fell over, all at once. As all of the sudden, a strange creature jumped out of it, just about the same size as I was.
I jumped back, quite a bit surprised and a bit afraid. As I was not all too sure as to just what I should do. As it was that I heard the creature yell at the top of its lungs.
"Reeeeeee!" It did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it looked like it was about to jump on me at first. As it was that it seemed like I was about to get what it was that I had felt like I had in fact badly wanted.
How ever, I just then began to notice that it sprinted the other direction, all at once. As I was in such shock still, that there was nothing I could do to stop that. As it was that I just simply did in fact seem to yell back at it, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah! That's right! You better run!" I did in fact just seem to yell to the thing, all of the sudden. As it was that I had a smirk, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I felt proud of my self for what I had done. As it was clear to me that I had scared the creature away, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I seemed to hold my head high, all at the exact same time too.
As I just seemed to do that for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I heard soft paw steps from right behind me. As I jumped, as I also did in fact seem to hear a voice, all at the exact same time too.
"That was a raccoon... It was only trying to get food... It wasn't trying to fight you... A kit would have scared that thing away..." I heard the voice of Pride say to me, all at once.
As it was that I stared at my best friends mother, all at the exact same time too. As my eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time, none the less.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head at her. As it was clear that she was only messing with me, at that. As it was that I did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak back to her either way.
"Yeah... But if it was you in there... And you heard me... And you saw me coming... You know you would have ran away..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat, all at the exact same time as well.
As though she was in fact an older she cat than I was. I did in fact jump at her, as I was simply just playing a game with her, at that. As she just easily did in fact seem to dodge me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that she did in fact seem to roll her eyes at me. As it was that she then also began to speak back to me shortly after that.
"Well... I know you... So probably not... But if I was another cat... And I saw how big and strong you were... Yeah... I probably would run..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she did in fact seem to stare at me with a little bit of an almost seductive glare on her face. As she did in fact seem to rub her tail against me, all at once. Just as it was that she did in fact brush past me.
I knew that Kevin's mother had in fact openly come on me several times. As I knew that she did in fact have a mate, at that. As I knew that I would never be disrespectful like that, all at the exact same time as well.
She knew that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. But it was clear that the she cat did in fact still like to tease me. As I kind of shivered, as I did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to her.
"Well yeah... When I have kits... No cat or any other animal would dare come near me..." I did in fact just seem to say back to the she cat. As I had quite a bit of a feisty smirk on my face just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at the she cat. She then did in fact just seem to let out a yawn, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to shake her head back at me.
As it was that she did in fact seem to do as such a thing like that. She then did in fact seem to touch noses with me much to my surprise. As it was that she then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me as well.
"I bet so... With how fierce, and strong and handsome of a tom cat that you are... You could rule the world some day if you desired... That's if... You desired..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact walk past me and brush her fur with mine just as she had done so. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then did in fact seem to look up at the sky, all at once.
With what she was saying to me, it was only making me feel even more strong, at that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact telling me the truth. As it was that I seemed to just speak out loud, at that.
"Yeah... I really could... Easily... But I don't think they would like me... I would be a strong leader... But they don't like those... They wouldn't listen to me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to gaze up at the stars. That was when it was that I noticed the she cat come even closer to me than before.
As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to simply feel her rub her tail on to my nose.
It did in fact seem to make me sneeze as she did as such a thing like that. As it was that the she cat then did in fact seem to giggle. As it was that she went right in front of me and began to speak back to me as well.
"That's why you have to show them who is the boss... If you show how strong you are... They will be scared... And when they are scared... That's when they learn to respect you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said that. That was when it was that I felt like I could feel my heart pounding. As it was that I was in fact starting to get quite a bit excited by this.
I was not all too sure as to how any of that would in fact work. But none of that did in fact seem to matter to me as I still had my eyes in the stars. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to go and speak up once again.
"Yeah... You are right... They will listen to me... They will respect me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to love what she had said.
I loved the she cat, just not in the way that she might want. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact look down from the stars, as I got my eyes on to hers.
We just seemed to stare at one another for some time, at that. As in the end, she then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me. As it was that I once again listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me.
"Well... It's getting pretty late here... You could stay the night at my place... My mate is gone for a few nights... I know you and your father haven't been getting along lately..." She did in fact say to me.
As it was that she called him by her mate rather than Oak. Which is what it was that I did in fact know him as. As it was clear to me that she was trying to draw me in, all at once.
On the thought that she had known that me and my father weren't getting along, at that. I was almost tempted to agree to that offer. But at the same time too, I knew as to just what the she cat was getting at.
I knew that I was not going to let my self fall in to that trap. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head back to her. As it was that I did in fact also go right on ahead and speak back to her as well.
"No... Even if we haven't gotten along as of late... He is still my father... I am sure he is still worried about me... I am sorry... I've got to go back..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had a bit of a saddened look on my face, all at once. As she did in fact seem to be a little bit disappointed on what it was that I had said to her. As it was that she did in fact seem to turn her head away from me, all at once.
Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to look up at the stars. As she did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak up to me as she did as such.
"Yeah... I suppose so..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that she was not all too sure as to just what else she should say. As it was that I kind of felt like I could not help but to feel bad for her.
But at the same time, I also knew I would feel worse for my father. If it was that he was in fact up all night a bit worried as to where I was at. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head a bit to my self.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self as well. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to the she cat.
"Well... I've got to go now... But I hope that you take care..." I did in fact say to the she cat, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to wait for her to do some thing. Or for her to say some thing back to me, at that.
How ever, it seemed like she had her eyes on the sky, just as before. Almost as if she had not heard a single word that I had said to her. As it was that I felt like I should just give up, and leave the poor she cat to be, all at once.
Just as it was that it had in fact seemed to be been the case. And just as it was that I had in fact turned my head away from her. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear her voice from right behind me.
"Thank you... And you as well... Don't forget Dust... That we love you..."