Chapter 5: Giant Creature

I couldn't help but to not think on what it was that my father said. As to the fact that it was that he did in fact not like his father at all. As I felt like I could say the same about him at times.
As it was that I knew it was just the simple fact that it was. That I knew that me and my father did not agree on a lot of things. As I knew that it was a poor excuse for me to use, at that.
I knew that I did in fact love my father, and he loved me back. As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I just then began to go and speak to my self quietly, as well.
"It's fine... Don't worry about any of that right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to lift my head up. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to my self.
As I did in fact do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes right on to my father. As I saw that Peasly had his eyes wide, as he did in fact just seem to stare right back at me.
As it was that we just seemed to stare at one another for some time. Peasly then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As it was that he also then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to me.
"Are we almost there? Where are we at right now? What are we doing?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he seemed to be talking like a kit right now.
With all of the questions that it was that he was asking me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to remind my self. That I had been the same way that he had been at one point.
I just didn't like the answers that he gave back to me. As it was that I was always one to rebel against him. As I kind of winced as I seemed to think on that right now.
Just as I did in fact seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I went right on ahead and shook my head back at my father. As I then also began to go and speak right back on over to him, at that.
"Well... No... We aren't exactly there just yet... But we don't have too much further to go..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As this time it seemed like it was my turn to have my eyes wide, at just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Peasly went right on ahead. And he seemed to squint his eyes at me for what ever reason or another.
I was a little bit lost as to just why he had done that. As I seemed to still stand there and stare at him with my own eyes wide. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to just speak back to me.
"What is taking so long then? Are you always this slow when you come out here?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I was a little bit surprised with just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to take a few steps back. As it was that it almost seemed like my father was coming at me. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had tried to be that way. I seemed to hear my father let out a little bit of a rough sigh. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, as well.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with him. As it was that I seemed to have my head tilted over towards him for some time. Before it was that I went right on ahead and began to speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"No... I'm just... I don't know what it is... I am just a little bit lost in my head right now is all... Sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I felt like I may as well just tell him the truth. As it was that I knew that it was not like I had any thing to hide.
Besides of course the thoughts that it was that I was having. As I was sure that my father would not be at all too pleased by them. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to try my best to calm my self down.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear my father speak back to me. As it was that I just then listened as to what ever it was that he had to say.
"I under stand son... It is okay... Let's just get this done... I don't want to be back after dark still... And we are already cutting it close... It's already half way through the day..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to point his head to the sky. As it was clear that he was in fact pointing out the sun. As I felt like he had a fair point on what it was that he had in fact just said to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to nod my head back to my father. As I also then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Alright... Let's go... We are just a block or so towards the fence..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to lift my self up on what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to wake up all of the sudden. And I did in fact just also seem to start to turn my head away from my father. As it was that I turned my head towards where it was that we needed to go to.
As it was that I knew that what was all around me of course. It was in fact familiar to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that this was the same path that I always took when I went with Kevin.
As it was that I just seemed to think back on my friend, all at once. That was when it was that I let out a soft sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and speak out loud, all of the sudden.
"Don't think about him right now..." I did in fact just seem to remind my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I just seemed to stand there with my eyes closed for a few moments. When it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of my father. As I had forgot that he was even with me for just a few moments.
"Kevin didn't betray you my son... He wanted to tell you about it but you were gone for a few days..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my father did in fact bring up the out burst that I had with my father.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then began to under stand why my friend had in fact done that. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and let out another soft sigh to my self.
I then did in fact go right on ahead and look back at my father. Doing my best to try to keep my self calm even though he had brought that up. As it was that I then began to speak right back on over to him.
"Alright... Enough with that... Let's just go... It's not far away..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just do my best to remind my self as well as him.
As to just why it was that we were here in the first place. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get a little bit excited, at that. As to the fact that I knew as to just what I was about to do.
I knew that this could change my father's mind about every thing. As to the fact that I began to start to think that he might want to join me. On the fact that I knew I wanted to live out in the wild at some point.
Maybe we would start to see things in the same sort of light. And we would not have as many arguments, all at the exact same time too. As I just seemed to go and speak to my self quietly at all of those thoughts.
"One step at a time... Just get to this place first..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact nod to my self as it was that I did in fact continue with just where it was that I was going.
I knew that it was just around the corner, none the less. As it was that time did in fact just seem to be going faster and faster. As my eyes drew closer and closer to the fence line that I always went to.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self all at once, once again.
"Alright... There it is..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud, at that. As I had a big smile on my face just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. I then began to start to hear my father go and speak back to me. As he seemed to be a little bit confused, as he did as such a thing like that.
"There what is? All I see is a wall around us..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at my father all at once.
As it was that he had his eyes squinted, none the less. As he had a very serious tone of voice as well, just as he had said that to me. As it was that he felt like I was in fact joking with him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and roll my eyes towards my father. As I also then began to speak back to him shortly after that.
"No... I mean... That is the fence that is right by the wild... This is what I am about to show you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I made sure that he knew I was serious on just what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at my father for a few moments. He then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As he now seemed to realize as to just what it was that I was in fact getting at.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the both of us seemed to go right on ahead. And we began to go and walk towards where it was that the fence was at.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that my self, at that. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of my father. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"So... We are just going to walk over that then? Then we will be in the wild?" He did in fact just seem to say to me with his eyes wide. As it was clear to me that he was quite a bit scared, all at the exact same time too.
Even my eyes seemed to grow wide just as he had said that to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head back on over to him.
I knew that what he had said in part was in fact true. But I knew that was not at all how I was planning this to go, all at once. As I just then began to start to go right on ahead and speak right back to him.
"Well... Yes... The wild is on the other side of the fence... But we aren't just going to go in and explore..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at all of those thoughts, all at once.
I knew that I had thought about it time and time again, at that. As to the fact that I knew at some point I wanted to explore deep in the wild. But I knew the furthest that me and Kevin had ever gone out there was maybe 20 tail lengths past the trees.
I knew that the both of us were scared of all of the stories. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at all of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear my father speak right back on over to me, all at once.
"Oh okay... I just wanted to see the wild... To see what was so great about it if that is okay..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide once again, just as it was that he had said that to me.
As it was that it seemed to once again seem like I was the father now. And he was making sure that it was okay with me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact once again just seem to roll my eyes back at him.
I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then did in fact seem to look at the fence that was in front of me. As I then began to go and speak out loud just as I did as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... I am ready to go up now... So let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my father, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and do as to just what it was that I said I was going to do.
I took a few steps back, and I then did in fact go and jump. As it was that it was so easy for me at this point, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to land safely on top of the fence, at that.
I then began to get my eyes on the wide for just a few moments. When it was that I just then began to hear the loud voice of my father. As he then seemed to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I am used to jumping over fences... But landing on a skinny fence like this one... That is a whole nother story..." He did in fact just seem to say to me all at once.
As it was that I looked at my father, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face right now. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit worried as to just what he was about to do.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to let out a rough sigh. As I then did in fact also begin to go and speak right back on over to him, at that.
"Just jump... If you jump too far I will catch you, and make sure that you do not fall..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I had a very serious look on my face just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to my father.
Just as it was that I did in fact seem to say that to him. My father then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact seem to take a few steps back, just as I had done.
As he began to go and run towards the fence, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as it was that he did in fact seem to jump. As it was that he did in fact seem to land perfectly on the fence, at that.
He almost seemed to not expect that what so ever. As just as he landed, he seemed to wobble, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was quick and light on my feet, as it was that I seemed to speak to my father.
"You've got this... I've got you... Just stay calm..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to catch a hold on to his fur, all at once.
As I made sure that he did in fact not fall, what so ever. As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As my father had a very grateful look on his face just as it was that he had done that.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to smile back at me. As he then began to go and speak right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Dust..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it felt like it was some thing that he did in fact rarely say to me, at that.
But it was clear that he had in fact meant what he had said this time. As it was that it felt like I could not help but to let that bring a smile to my face. As it was that I went right on ahead and began to go and speak back to my father, all at once.
"You are welcome Peasly..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As I made sure that I used his name when I had said that. Just as it was that he had in fact just done for me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I did in fact seem to stare at my father for some time. That was when it was that I began to realize that he was paying me no attention. As it was that I saw that his eyes were wide as he stared at the wild.
As it was that he seemed to stand there and stare for some time. He then did in fact eventually look back at me as he had got a clear grasp. As it was that he just then began to go and speak back to me, all at once.
"You were certainly right... It is a beautiful place... But still... It is a very dangerous place..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be happy with what he had said at first.
But at the end of just what it was that he had said to me. It seemed like he had come back to his usual self, and his usual senses. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to feel like it was not some thing for a cat, all at once.
I kind of just grunted a little bit for some time, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... It is dangerous... But it is not as bad as you think... You just have to be smart with what you do, and the choices you choose..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I had not a single clue as to just what I was talking about.
I knew that I had not a single clue as to just what it was like out there. As I felt like I was simply just making some thing up, off of the fly. As I kind of did in fact wince, as I knew that it was in fact a lie.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. I once again realized my father had his eyes out in to the wild. As it was that he once again began to go right on ahead and just speak back to me.
"Well... Maybe too dangerous... I already see one giant creature out there already..."