Chapter 23: Strike

We were now just about at the end of the 2nd day. And I felt like it was already a bit too much for me to handle, at that. As it was that I had my head down for the entire 2nd half of the day, at that.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. I then did in fact just seem to go and look up at the sky. As it was that though there were a lot of branches in the way of every thing.
I felt like I could see that it was in fact later in the day. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to FancyStar, at that.
"FancyStar... When are we going to rest for the night? Besides... We still have not hunted for the day... And I am really hungry..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I could in fact feel my stomach grumble.
I knew that I felt like I was about to fall apart. Knowing that I had not ate since yesterday morning. I felt almost as if I was just going to pass out right here with no energy.
As it was that she had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that the she cat then did in fact just seem to stop her self. And she then did in fact begin to squint her eyes at me, all at once.
I was a little bit lost, and a little bit worried why it might be the case. As it was that I then did in fact eventually seem to go on ahead. And I then began to start to hear her go and speak right back on over to me.
"Yes... That is how a war works... You will be hungry, you will be tired... You will be beaten badly... I am training you for that... KettleStar gave you the easy part... But now it is time for the hard part..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me. As I did in fact do my best to simply try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at the she cat. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to shake my head back at her. As I then began to speak back to her, not all too pleased with that response.
"Alright... I got that... But I don't think you realize that I can't make it any further... Can we at least get some thing to eat before I fall over?" I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. And she simply did in fact continue to squint her eyes at me, all at once. She then eventually began to realize that I was serious with what I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to see her blink her eyes. And she then did in fact seem to nod back to me all of the sudden. Before it was that she also then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to me.
"Fine... I am sorry... I just want to get this over with fast... I want to get there as soon as we can..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a very serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her gratefully, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. I then did in fact just seem to let out a heavy sigh. Before I did in fact once again seem to go and speak back to her.
"Alright... This will be quick... I promise that it will be... Just let me smell for some thing first..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I almost half expected her to stop me, and scent some prey for me before I had the chance.
But luckily she did in fact seem to stay quiet, at that. And she also seemed to stay patient with me, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt a whole lot better just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time. I then did in fact eventually just seem to wake my self up.
And I then did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact begin to lower my head down. In which it prompted FancyStar to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"What is it? Do you smell some thing?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem to be excited. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what was going on for some time. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and stare.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to simply smile. And I then did in fact also seem to go and speak back to the she cat.
"Yes... There is a mouse that is right near us... I can catch it real quick... And then we can keep going..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact look back at her just as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. I then did in fact just seem to see that the she cat seemed to be pleased. By just what it was that I had even said back to her.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a soft sigh. And she once again began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Alright... Best of luck catching it... I will be here waiting..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she did in fact have her eyes wide just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact kind of feel a little bit sad for what ever reason. As to the fact that she was not going to be coming with me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to go and turn my head away from the she cat, all at once.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was wrong with me. But I felt like I felt some thing for the she cat that felt so weird to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, at that.
"Stop thinking so much... You are over reacting... Just get what you need to get done... Done..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt a bit empty in side just as it was that I had in fact said that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was feeling. As I knew that I did in fact love learning about the wild, at that. But I felt some thing a bit strange and a bit weird about me, ever since I had began to be with these cats, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then also began to go and shake my head a little bit to my self. And I then also began to simply go and shake my head, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then got my eyes on to the mouse that I had in fact smelt from before. As it was that I did in fact go and whisper to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Just get the mouse and then get out of here..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact also seem to shake my head a bit just as I had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up at least a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact go and nod to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I then began to squint my eyes at the mouse, all at once. Almost as if it was that I was in fact testing the thing, all at once. Even though I knew that it had not a single clue as to the fact that I was right here, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. And I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to go and once again just speak to my self.
"Alright... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that I had learned a better way of catching mice. And I knew that this should in fact be easy for me.
How ever, when it was that I did in fact jet towards the mouse. It did in fact just seem to turn it's head towards me just in time. As it was that it seemed to catch that I was coming a lot sooner than I had hoped for.
I was not all too sure if that was due to me being too far away. Or if it was the fact that I was in fact a lot slower than I normally was. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see the mouse start to scurry off.
Luckily, I knew that I was still faster than the small thing at the very least. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to catch it, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to give it the killing blow, as I then began to speak to my self as soon as it was the case.
"That was too close... But at least that is over with... And I can get back to FancyStar..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel warm in side, as soon as I said her name.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to go and wake my self up, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. As just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that.
I then did in fact lift up the mouse in to my mouth. And I then began to start to head on over towards where it was that I knew. That FancyStar was in fact waiting for me at, as I spoke to my self as I did so.
"Time to learn to fight..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I seemed to warm my self up once again. As it was that I began to feel some energy back in me, just as soon as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact made it to the same area that it was. That I felt like I had in fact left the she cat at to go and hunt. I noticed that she was no where to be seen, at that.
As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to panic. As it was that I started to question my self as to if I was in the right place. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to speak to my self, at that.
"This has to be right... Maybe I am just tired... I can retrace my path... Worst comes to worst she will find me..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As I knew that what I had in fact said was the truth.
But I still could not help but to be panicked, at that. As I was fairly certain that I was in the right place that I had left her in. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self once again.
"I guess I will just have some thing to eat til she comes back..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact bite in to the mouse. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
I knew that I didn't like eating mice at all, really. But it didn't really seem to matter right now. So long as it was that it did in fact fill me up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I continued to eating the mouse, until I was finished. I then did in fact just seem to lift my self up. As I felt a bit more energy than I had felt a few moments before all of this, never the less.
As it was that I just seemed to feel that sort of way. I then began to get even more afraid, as I could scent FancyStar from recently. But she seemed to not be here, as I then began to start to yell out loud, all at once.
"FancyStar! Where are you! I thought you said you would stay here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to try to stay calm. Though I felt like my heart was racing, as I was not sure what to do.
I was worried that some thing might have got her. As it was that I knew that the wild was still very dangerous. As it was that I knew that she had told me that she would be here.
As it was that I just seemed to think on that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to scent the direction she had gone to. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden start to follow it.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I began to try to stay calm. Though I spoke out loud, as I sure did in fact not seem to be acting that kind of way at all.
"I need to find her... I can't find my way back home other wise..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I was fairly certain that I was still not fully ready for the wild, at that.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to continue the path that I could smell her scent going to.
I was still lost as to just why it was that she might have left. As I was a bit worried that she had abandoned me out here. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at once.
"Maybe she changed her mind... She could have gone hunting her self..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then began to scent the air for the smell of a dead animal, at that.
How ever, it didn't seem to be the case, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to go. And I did in fact continue to follow where it was that her scent was leading.
That was when her scent did in fact just seem to stop. As it was that it smelt like she was right on me right now. As it was that I was lost as to just what it was that was going on.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"FancyStar! Where are you! You have to be close by!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact continue to look around. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could still.
As it was that I just seemed to do so, that was when it was that I heard some thing snap. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me jump. As it was that I turned my head over to that direction right away.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice. Of what it was that seemed to be FancyStar, as she then began to speak.
"Geesh... You sound like a scared little kit looking for his mommy!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a bit of a smirk on her face just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I did in fact kind of feel a bit relieved, all at the exact same time as well. But at the same time as well, I could not help but to also feel a little bit upset.
As it was that I continued to be that kind of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact shake my head back at the she cat. As it was that I then also began to start to speak back to her, at that.
"Yes... That's because I don't know how to get back home... And you promised me that you would stay at the other place... Clearly you're not good at keeping promises..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
The she cat did in fact just seem to wince at what I had said. As it was clear that it had hurt her a fair bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just start to go and hear her speak back to me, at that.
"I'm sorry... I was originally going to sneak up on you and attack you... But that was before you seemed to get so scared..." She did in fact just seem to admit to me, at that.
As it was that she had a serious look on her face as she had said that. As it was that I knew it was what it was that she had told me before. That I needed to be ready to be attacked at any and all times, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again did in fact let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her.
"It's okay... I know that you didn't mean to do any harm... I under stand... I trust you..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that she once again did in fact wince just as she had said that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact seen her do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And she then did in fact just seem to begin to speak back to me, just as before.
"This isn't a bad place to set up camp for the night... Are you ready to learn how to fight some more?" She did in fact just seem to say. As she had her eyes wide, just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to stare, as it was that I then did in fact nod back to her.
She seemed to have her eyes wide still, as if she wasn't so sure. As it was that I eventually began to speak back to her, at that. To reassure her that I was in fact ready, at that.
"Yes... Let's get this started... What are you teaching me tonight?" I did in fact say to the she cat, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to smile. As she now seemed to be a bit excited her self, as to just what we were about to do.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go hear her start to speak back to me, at that.
"This is going to be self defense... For when you get down... You want to pretend to submit to your enemy... Make them think they have won..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face. As it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. As it was clear to me that she was in fact not joking at all on what she had said.
Still, I was a little bit lost, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to laugh a little bit at first. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the she cat, at that.
"Why would I submit to a cat? Why would they ever think they had beat me?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I squinted my eyes at just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. The she cat then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me. As in the end, she then also began to speak back to me, just as it was that she had done before.
"Because in the end, a cat might sneak up on you like I did... And you might not win the fight... So you have to pretend to give in... Here... Try it on me..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that she had a serious look on her face, just as it was that she had said what she had said. As it was clear to me that she was in fact being that sort of way, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide, all of the sudden.
As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to get excited. As to the thoughts that I would be bringing down the she cat, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the she cat, all of the sudden.
"Oh... Alright... Let's get to it then..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to nod right back to me. As it was that she also began to turn her head away from me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to be shaking all over. As it was that I began to lick my chops for what ever reason, as to just what I was about to do next.
Just as soon as it was that I just seemed to stay still. Almost as if it was that I was in fact waiting for some thing. That was when it was that FancyStar then began to start to go and speak up to me, all at once.
"Alright... Are you going to come... Or are you not?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As though I could not see her face at all right now. I felt like she was in fact rolling her eyes at me, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact feel like it was the perfect time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and dash as the she cat, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I jumped at her, just as it was that she had noticed. As it was that she turned her head on over to me at the last moment. Which seemed to be a bit too late for her, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I now did in fact just seem to be on top of the she cat. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide as she stared back at me. And I did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Haha! Didn't see that coming now did you!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was proud of my self to say the very least. As it felt like I had in fact now beaten the she cat, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to have felt that way for some time. And I noticed as to the fact that the she cat did in fact not seem to try to fight back. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head a little bit.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I saw a bit of a smirk on the face of the she cat for what ever reason. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and start to speak back to me.
"Alright... And now this is where you go and strike!*