Chapter 3: Early Morning

I woke up, as it was that I was soaked in water. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what was going on at first. As it was that I was still a bit freaked out about the dream that it was that I had just had.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to hear the rain from out side. Or rather a lot of it was in fact in side, as I could hear it leaking from the roof.
As it was that I realized that it was the reason I was covered in water. As I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit quietly, at that.
"I hate living here... This place is just so... Ugh!" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt disgusted by it all. As it was that I had not a single clue why my father didn't look for some where new.
Perhaps maybe... Maybe it was my time to look for a place for my self... Would my father even let me do as such a thing like that? He was always so defensive of me, it felt like most of the time, at that.
It was a lot of the reason as to why I wanted to go in to the wild. I wanted to get far away from here. To a place where I could be free, and make my own decisions, at that.
I kind of let out a rough sigh just as it was that I had thought on that. As I knew that it was some thing I was never going to get here. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self, at that.
"What time is it? Eh... I don't know... I'm not tired any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that it could be the middle of the night right now. Or I could of even slept through the entire day for all I knew.
Either way, it didn't seem to matter to me what so ever, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to shae my head quite a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to lift my self out of my own nest.
I then began to start to head out of my den, at that. As it was that I began to go and walk out of the hall way, all of the sudden. Speaking to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"I wish Kevin was here... Wish that we could play in the rain... Just like those good old days..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wince, just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I knew that I hated thinking back on that. As to the fact that it was that I knew that I should be with him right now. As we should be exploring the wild, just as it was that we had always planned.
But now he was probably some where far away by him self. As he was probably never going to go after his dreams, at all. As it was that it made me quite a bit sad to even think on it that way, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I began to walk to the front of the old two leg place. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly.
"I can do it... I can do it when ever I want to... He can't stop me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact look back at my father's room, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I was sure that he was asleep in there. As I could clearly see that it was in fact the middle of the night, at that.
I kind of let out a soft sigh just as it was that I realized it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to also shake my head to my self. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self, once again.
"Oh Kevin... What could have been... You could have just asked..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it wasn't that easy. As it was that I knew that it would be hard for me to leave my father behind.
I was not sure as to just how Kevin had been able to do it. As he must have been really angry that day. As it was that it did in fact hurt me to even think on that my self.
I did in fact just seem to close my eyes, as I poked my head through the door, at that. As it was that I let the rain soak on my head, at that. As it seemed to bring back the good old memories, none the less.
"We will be finding better stuff than that some day Dust... Believe me... This world will some day be ours!" I heard my friend Kevin say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to crawl in to the mud, at that.
I did in fact just seem to smile at my friend, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As in the end, I then did in fact jump on top of him, at that. As I then did in fact go and speak back to him. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said.
"Yeah... We will get so many other cats to join us! We will build our families together! They will love us!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hold a smile just as I had said that.
How ever, it seemed like Kevin was not that happy, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to push me off, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to lift him self up for what ever reason or another.
I did the same thing my self, lost as to what he was doing. As I had my head tilted on over towards him for just a few moments. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"Families... I don't really know if that is some thing that I want... My parents have not been very good mates... My parents want to control me and treat me like a kit for ever... I don't want to control other cats..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then seemed to under stand what he meant.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and also nod right back on over to him. Before it was that I just then began to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Yes... Well families as in friend ships... I don't think it should just be me and you alone out there... There is a whole world out there to explore... Surely we will make new friends along the way, right?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide, none the less. As I knew that I did not under stand what it was like to have his parents. And to under stand as to just why he didn't want to have a mate him self.
I knew that when my father brought up my mother. He always told me that she was every thing to him. And that she was the greatest thing in the world, at that.
I seemed to wince as it was that I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I did in fact seem to stare low to the ground for some time. Before it was that Kevin then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"Yeah... I suppose so... We will have to see when the time comes..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he then did in fact seem to smile back at me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then jumped right back on top of me. Just as it was that I had done to him a few moments before hand, at that.
The both of us then began to play, and roll around in the mud. As it seemed like this was every thing to me. As it was that I knew that I could do this day in and day out.