Chapter 20: Show Me

It had been quite a bit of a rough few days for me. Not mentally at all for me, as I felt better than ever there. But more as to the fact that it was that it was more physical.
There was a big difference between walking on the area. That the two leg place as at. As it was mostly flat, and nothing to worry about below you, all at the exact same time too.
The wild, it was much more different than all of that. As it was always up and down, and stepping on things. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"Well... I guess that it why it is called the wild after all..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes just as I had said that.
I felt a bit stupid for just what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact seem to not under stand. As to just how it was that the tom cat could be so patient with me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to wake my self up a fair bit. As I knew that it was the early morning, and I needed to see the tom cat.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self.
"Come on... You can't sleep any longer... No matter how tired you are..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that I was being serious with my self as well. Just as soon as it was that I had told my self as to just what I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to get out of my nest, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact let out a very rough sigh as it was that I had done so.
I was in fact quite a bit hungry, all at the exact same time too. But I knew that it would have to wait for mid day. Til it was that the tom cat found a new area to hunt, and a new prey to hunt, all at the exact same time too.
I had already learned about 10 or more over the last few days. As it was that I felt like I was set to go, all at the exact same time as well. But at the same time, I then began to go and speak to my self as I thought on that.
"You're not ready at all... You are not ready... I still have a lot to learn..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew as to the animals that did in fact live out in the wild.
I was a bit scared of them my self, as it was that he had explained. As to just what they were like, and what it was that they did. As it still didn't stop me from wanting to go and live out there, what so ever.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self one last time.
"Stop wasting time... It's time to go and learn some more..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to get excited. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact told my self as to what I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I seemed to stand there and smile. As it was that I then quickly began to hurry out of the room that I had spent the last half moon or so staying in.
Once it was that I was out, and I had made it out of the two leg home. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile. And I did in fact speak to my self, just as it was that I had done all along.
"Alright... Now we go to the fence and wait..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some time. Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done so. I then did in fact just seem to go and shake my head a bit to my self as well. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to run on over to where the fence was at.
As it was that as I drew closer, I then did in fact jump. As it was that I made sure not to jump too high. As it was that I easily caught my self, and landed on top of the fence.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm not too early... Just on time..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to my self.
I was not all too sure as to just why it had been the case. But either way, it did in fact not seem to matter too much. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact go and look all around.
I seemed to be waiting and waiting, but got on response. As it was that I was now starting to question my self as I did so. As to the fact as I did in fact just seem to wonder if it was that he had told me some thing last night.
I knew that he had given me a few breaks to stay at home and rest. But I felt like I would have remembered him telling me so last night. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, as it was that I had thought on that.
"I was really tired though... Maybe I was not paying attention..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp. As it was that I knew that what I had said was not true what so ever.
I knew that I had made sure to hear each and every word. That it was that the tom cat had in fact said to me. As it was that I knew that it had all been true, none the less.
It was some thing that I did in fact seem to like about him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile at the thought of that. As it was that I just seemed to ease my self up a little bit.
Though I still couldn't help but to be stressed about things. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"He will show up... I know he will..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure that I had said that with out a doubt. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare out in to the wild still.
As it was that I was not all too sure what else to do. And as to just what it was that I was really doing in the first place. As it was that it seemed to be like it was nothing but early morning crickets that I heard.
As it was that it still seemed to be that way for some time. That was when it was that I heard a voice from right beside me speak. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me jump, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... He isn't coming..." I heard the voice of a she cat say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how she had got up here with me. As it was that I had not heard a noise of her jumping up, at that.
I felt like I could say that I would have smelt her or seen her. But at the same time as well, I knew I was too focused on the wild. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact also just seem to see that it was. The same she cat that I had seen in my dream, that had told me to leave my father.
It had turned out to be the right decision for me in the end. As it was that I knew that she was a cat that I could trust. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Geesh... Didn't need to jump on me like that... I was waiting for your friend... What do you mean he's not going to be showing up?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide, at that.
I let her know that I was serious with just what I had said. As it was that it did in fact not seem to bother her what so ever, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her shake her head back at me.
I felt a bit sad, as to the fact that it was, that he had given up on me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then also began to hear her go and speak back to me, at that.
"He didn't just give up on you... You should always be aware of what is around you Dust... Especially out in the wild like that..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
It almost seemed like she was in fact reading my thoughts. On to the fact that it was that she had said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to know it was the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I did in fact just seem to calm my self down.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to her, shortly after all of that had been said and done.
"I don't under stand still... Why is he not here then?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had my head quite a bit low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to simply stare with my eyes wide for some time.
The she cat did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. Before it was that she then did in fact just seem to also shake her head. And she then did in fact go and speak back to me shortly after all of that.
"Well... He is done with his job... It was not his choice to leave... Now it is my turn to teach you some things..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"So... I am finished exploring... And I am finished learning how to hunt?" I did in fact just seem to ask her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had a serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that she did in fact just seem to shake her head. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on.
As it was that she seemed to continue to just stare at me. In the end, she then did in fact just seem to also go and speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"Well... I wouldn't go that far Dust... But you are done learning how to hunt from us... I will take you to a few new places... And I will teach you how to fight..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. All of the stuff about me being sad about the tom cat leaving. That seemed to all go away, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too. And I then seemed to go and nod back to her. As well as the fact that it was that I then began to go and speak back to her as well.
"You are going to teach me how to fight coyotes? Sweet! I am ready for it! This is the final stage then... Huh?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact also kind of shiver as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to go and see her roll her eyes at me, all at once.
I was not all too sure as to just why she had done such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. As in the end, I then did in fact also just seem to go and hear her speak back to me.
"Coyotes... No... Those are cowards... They go after small animals that can't fight back... The biggest threat to you will be other cats... I am going to teach you how to fight them..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact all just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go. And I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you going to teach me how to kill other cats?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As my eyes grew wide just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I was a bit scared on to just what it was that I had said.
But at the same time as well, I felt a bit of some thrill. And I did in fact just seem to feel some excitement. On to the fact that it was that I might be able to kill some cats.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to simply hear her go and speak back to me one more time.
"Well... That is a strange question to ask... But I am going to show you how to scare cats and put fear in to them... To let them know who is their leader... If killing comes to it... Than yes..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me as she had said that. As it was clear to me that she was a little bit suspicious of me. As I couldn't blame her based off of what it was that I had in fact said.
I didn't really seem to care what so ever, if I was being for real. As it was that I knew that all I simply cared about was fighting. And killing some thing that was said that I could not be able to kill.
It was a difference to me than hunting, and I knew it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Take me to where it is that we are going... And then train me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I still could not help but to have a smile on my face as I said so.
The she cat didn't seem to be all too sure about me right now. As it was that I knew that once again, I couldn't blame her at all for that. As it was that I knew what it was that I wanted the training for.
Either way, I felt like I needed to stop for the time being. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact eventually see the she cat nod and then speak back to me as well.
"Alright... Stick behind me... You don't know where we are going... This is going to be some where new..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a serious look on her face just as she had said that.
As if it was that she was worried that I was going to go out on my own. Which I felt like did in fact make sense for that being the case. As it was that I knew that her friend had been the same way about losing me.
Well... Not really the same way, as he was worried I wouldn't be focused. As it seemed like she was worried that I might just go and run off with out her, at that.
Which didn't make all too much sense as to why she would be worried. As it was that I was still not sure as to just what these cats were doing. And what it was that they did in fact have to gain from all of this, as I just seemed to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"It doesn't matter... Just stay with her Dust..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that the she cat had jumped down from the fence.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do the same thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to join her on the edge of the wild. As it was that I could not help but to smile once we were out here.
I knew that it was going to be another day of this. And that was all that really did in fact seem to matter to me just now. As it was that I just seemed to let it all sink in for me at first, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to see her go and look at me. As it was that she then seemed to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Come on now... We need to hurry up and go... You should try to get some prey to eat for the day... This is going to be a lot harder and a lot longer of a day than the rest..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to squint her eyes at me. At the end of just what it was that she had even just said. As it was clear that she was in fact being for real with me.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, too.
"Alright... I will see what I can conjure up..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat. As it was that I then seemed to look away from her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look up at the sky.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to sniff it. To see as to just what it was that might be near by. As it was that I could see a few mice that were in side of the two leg place.
Which it was that I knew that I wasn't going back in for them. As it was that I knew that I had to focus on what was out side. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to smell a squirrel, all at once.
I felt like I was a little bit disappointed about all of it. As I knew that I would much rather have a rabbit. But at the same time, I knew that we were no where near that area. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak up, at that.
"Alright... I smell a squirrel... I guess I will go and get that real quick... And then we can go..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her just as it was that I had said it.
The she cat now seemed to have her eyes wide, at that. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare back at me for some time. And in the end, she then did in fact also just seem to go and nod back to me.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I also did in fact just seem to hear her mutter some thing. As it was that I did in fact also listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"Yes... Let's see how well he taught you how to hunt..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to see her roll her eyes. As it was that I was not too sure if she didn't have faith in me.
Or if it was the fact that she didn't have much faith in her friend. Which either way it seemed to be to me. I felt like I could in fact care less about all of it, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seem to have got my mind off of all of that, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a very rough sigh.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her. As it was that I made sure that she could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"He did a good job... I will show you... I know what I am doing..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at her, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said at the end.
She just still seemed to have her eyes wide after I had said that. As it was that she then seemed to also go and shake her head back at me. As in the end, she also began to go and speak right back on over to me.
"Well... Why don't you show me?"