Chapter 12: We Are Here

I did in fact just seem to stare at the tom cat for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I knew that I believed what I had said. As I knew that I needed to reassure the tom cat that it was in fact the case.
I was almost worried that the tom cat might be upset. But he did in fact just seem to under stand me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod to me all of the sudden.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact see him dip his head low to the ground. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to me, just as he had done before.
"Alright... Are you coming then? We've still got a bit of a ways to go... And you do still want to get back home tonight, do you not? Unless you are saying you are looking for a new one..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he had his eyes wide at what it was that he had said to me at the end. As it was clear to just what he was getting at. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver a bit at the thought of it.
I knew that at some point I was going to have to make it a reality. Even if it was that I decided not to go and live out in the wild. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to the tom cat all of the sudden.
"Yeah... I'd rather not think on all of that just yet... I'm sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact know that I made it seem like I was apologizing.
But I knew that this was not some thing that I felt bad about at all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look away from the tom cat. As it was clear to me that he was in fact quite a bit disappointed in me.
I really did not care as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"That's okay... You might change your mind when you see what I am about to show you over the next few days... Now... Let's keep going..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was clear to me that he was trying to get me to move with him. Which it took me a few moments to get used to just what it was that was going on.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self all at once. As it was that as it was that he had taken a few steps. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to the tom cat out loud.
"Thank you for understanding..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wait for the cat to signify that he had heard as to just what I had said to him.
In which he had seemed to do as he did in fact just seem to wag his tail. But I did in fact not hear him hit me back with the fact that it was. That he was to say that 'youre welcome' to me, none the less.
I did my best to try to not get at all worried about any of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Who even knows if I am going to come over the next few days? Are they going to force me? What if I decide not to do such a thing? Do they know where I live at?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self.
As it was that I once again seemed to shiver quite a bit. As to just what it was that I had in fact just said to my self at the end. As it was that I felt like they must know about where it was that I did in fact live.
As it was that I knew that he did in fact know a lot about me already. As I had not really told him any thing about me before hand. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I once again began to speak to my self, just as it was that I had done before.
"What if he is tricking me to take me out to kill me? What if this is what this is all about?" I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I felt a bit scared and afraid as to just what it was that I had told my self.
As it was that I felt like it could in fact be a real possibility. As it was that I also knew that the theory did not make at all too much sense to me. As it was that I knew that his friend would not have sought for me in my dreams.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to calm my self down. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"No... This is all going to be just fine... This cat is an adventurer just like me..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to gulp on what I had said.
I still was not all too sure about it all, all at once. As I felt like still I had a thought in side my head some where. That he was taking me out here to kill me, as to where I'd never be found.
But for the moment, I just seemed to get my focus off of all that. As it was that I heard a loud snap all of the sudden, all at once. That made me stop, as it seemed to be right below me that I had in fact heard the noise.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard that noise. I dared not take another step, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I suddenly then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, just as before.
"Uh oh..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I was worried that I might have done some thing wrong, at that. As it was a noise that did in fact not seem to sound normal, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said out loud. That was when it was that the tom cat seemed to stop what he was doing. As he turned his head to me, as he had his eyes wide, all at once.
It seemed like he was a little bit worried as to what was going on. As it was that he had his head tilted towards me in some confusion for what ever reason, at that. As in the end, he then did in fact also seem to go and speak right back over to me.
"What? Are you okay? What seems to be the matter?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that he was in fact genuinely worried about me. Though he didn't seem to notice any thing out of the ordinary.
I was a little bit lost as to just how that could be the case, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at the tom cat. As it was that my eyes were wide as I had done as such a thing like that.
As just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I eventually nodded back to him. As it was that I also then began to go and speak back to the tom cat, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... I just heard a loud snap... It just didn't sound normal to me at all... That's it..." I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat. As it was that I had a serious look on my face just as it was that I had said that.
The tom cat seemed to have his eyes wide for just a few moments. Almost as if it was that he had not at all heard what I was talking about. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how that could be the case.
As I knew that it had in fact made a very loud snap. As it was that I kind of also seemed to stare back at the tom cat with my own eyes wide. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"Well... Yes... You seemed to have stepped on a stick... That is what happens when you have never been out of the two leg place... You will get used to it, and you won't step on them any more..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face. Just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to me. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and also speak to my self as well, at that.
"So... What exactly is a stick then... It sounds so familiar?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked as to just what was below me. But I didn't seem to see any thing that was out of the ordinary.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said what I had said. That was when it was that the tom cat did in fact just seem to laugh out loud. As it was that he seemed to have found some humour in what I had said.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at the tom cat. As I wondered as to just whether it was that he was laughing at me for what ever reason.
As it was that the tom cat realized that I had not found it funny at all. He then did in fact stop laughing, as he then did in fact nod back to me. As it was that I just then also began to go and hear him start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... You should know what a stick is Dust... I've been in a two leg place before..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. I still did in fact not seem to feel at all pleased by what he had said to me. As it was that I continued to simply squint my eyes at the tom cat for just a little bit more time.
As just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to go and speak to my self. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he could hear just what I had to say.
"Why can't you just be straight forward and tell me? Yes... I have heard the name of the word before... But I still don't remember what it is... It's not some thing that is brought up much..." I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat, at that.
As it was that he did in fact begin to start to notice. That I was actually a bit upset as to just what it was that he was in fact doing. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to nod back to me out of respect.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I felt some what better, all at once. As it was that he then once again began to start to go and speak back to me, just as before.
"Well... Sorry... But yes... I know that there is not as many of them as there are out here... They are the little things that stick to trees... The small parts that flow off from the branches..." He did in fact just say to me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said to me, all at once. That was when it was that he then did in fact nod to a tree. That was in fact right by our side, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had said the word branch as well. I did in fact begin to start to see as to just what it was that he was talking about. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide for quite a bit of some time.
I then began to start to see the small little pieces that he was talking about, all at once. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to see them laid all across the forest floor. As I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to the tom cat, all at once, at that.
"Oh... Now I see..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I then began to start to feel a little bit stupid for what I had done.
It now began to start to make sense to me all of the sudden. As to the fact that it was that the tom cat had laughed at what I had said. As I knew that I had in fact seen plenty of them before, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. And I then also began to simply start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Gosh... I really am that stupid... Am I not?" I did in fact just seem to curse to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said as well. That was when it was that the eyes of the tom cat then seemed to grow wide. As it was clear to me that he had not liked what it was that I had said what so ever.
As it was that the tom cat did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that he then just seemed to simply shake his head back at me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Don't say that about your self... You are a very smart cat... There is a reason that you were chosen by us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I felt once again stupid for just what it was that I had just said.
I knew that I was not a stupid cat what so ever, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"I'm... I'm sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had in fact said it back to the tom cat. In which it was that he just seemed to roll his eyes in return, all at once.
As it was that it seemed like he could in fact not take me seriously what so ever, at that. As it was that I did in fact even feel worse than before. As it was that I did my best to simply try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stare at the tom cat.
The tom cat seemed to continue to stare at me with his eyes wide. As it was that he eventually just seemed to let out quite a bit of a loud sigh. As he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Don't apologize to me Dust... You need to apologize to your self... I don't know who taught you to talk to your self like that... Now... Let's just get back on the move... Shall we?" He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he once again had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had just said to me. As it was that it did in fact just seem to calm me down quite a fair bit, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self, just as I had done before.
"Yes... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I made sure that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had even just said. As it was that I did in fact once again try my best to simply act as calm as I felt like I could do for the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact still seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my mind.
And I did in fact just seem to get my focus off of the rest. As I then did in fact simply seem to go on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I once again did in fact just seem to follow the tom cat, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he seemed to speak to me, just as he had done before. As it was that he had a much more calm tone of voice as he had done as such.
"Alright... We are almost towards the river... The woods are going to get a lot more nice from here on out..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to still have a very serious look on his face, just as he had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did my best to simply act as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to look all around me, all at once.
As it was that it had almost seemed like I had forgot where I was at. And I had in fact managed to forget as to just what it was that we were doing, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not too sure as to just how I could forget as such a thing like that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around me for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"Wow... This truly is amazing... It is so beautiful..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I felt like I couldn't help but to bask in it's glory. As it was in fact the nicest thing that it was that I had ever seen before.
I knew that it was still more of where that did in fact come from. Just based off of what it was that the tom cat had in fact said to me. Even though it felt like it was in fact quite a bit hard for me to believe that.
As it was that it felt like it was already so much to me already. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I felt like I had managed to do as such. That was when it was that the tom cat once again spoke to me. As he seemed to roll his eyes as he had done as such a thing like that.
"Come on now Dust... We haven't got all day... This is just the beginning of all of it... Trust me..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was fairly certain to me, that he was in fact being serious on just what it was that he had said. As it was that it did in fact only seem to excite me even more. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the tom cat, all at once.
"I'm sorry... It's just... It's even better than I thought it was... I'll try to keep pace with you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact managed to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that the tom cat let out a very rough sigh. As it was that he just seemed to be looking all around him self.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he also seemed to go and nod to him self. As he then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Yes... As a cat who was born here... I can't even begin to fathom how you must be feeling... Living a life in a two leg place... Those poor cats don't under stand now retched they live in..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to be disgusted on what he had said. As it was that I knew that he had a good reason to be. As it was that I knew that I felt the same way that he did.
I had felt that way for quite a bit of a long time. As it was always some thing I tried to get my father to see the light in. But he never seemed to want to listen as to just what I had to say.
It was always so disappointing to me as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply shake my head to my self. As it was that I was not too sure why I was thinking about my father right now.
As it was that I knew that now this was a time to be happy for my self. As it was that I did in fact keep pace with the tom cat just as I had said I would. As it was that I kept my eyes above the sky, and the leaves above me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again speak to my self.
"If this is only the beginning... I feel like I have already made up my mind.. What is there not to like?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my own face, just as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then got my eyes and my focus off of all of that.
As it was that I saw that the tom cat had his head looking back at me. As it seemed like he had heard as to just what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak back to me.
"The beginning of this all is the hardest part... First you have to build a strong home for your self... That way other animals do not come for you... But that is some thing we will worry about some other day..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he once again went on the fact that it was. That it was clear that he expected me to want more of this, all at once. As I felt like I could not blame him for assuming such a thing like that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply continue to stare. As it was that I did in fact feel like with all the green, and the smell that was around me. I could not help but to feel like this was in fact every thing that I had ever dreamt of.
As it was that I had in fact continue to have felt that kind of way. That was when it was that I then seemed to start to once again go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
"Can't say I blame him a single bit... Wow..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact make sure that I still kept pace with him. As much as it was that I did in fact feel like I just wanted to stop and stare for a bit of some time.
I knew that was what I had always done with Kevin, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head, all at once. As I then also seemed to roll my eyes a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I went right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to simply start to hear a loud voice of the tom cat go and speak to me.
"Well Dust... We are here..."