Chapter 18: Yummy

I did in fact just seem to see the tom cat  nod back to me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to see that he had his eyes squinted at me.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to simply just hear him speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me.
"Well... What are you waiting for then? Let's go! I told you that you can't be doing this!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him.
I had a bit of a guilty look on my face as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I did my best to try to hide all of that, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him shortly after.
"Yes... Sorry... I'm just thinking... About some choices I have to make..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel like I needed to be for real with him.
As it was that I knew that I needed to let him know. That this was not going to be an easy decision I was going to have to make. As it was that I knew that there was so much that I wanted.
But at the same time as well, there was a lot I was leaving behind. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the tom cat go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We all have choices and decisions we have to make at some point Dust... Luckily you don't need to worry about that yet... But what you need to worry about is not losing sight of me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. And I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As in the end, I did in fact let out a fairly rough sigh to my self. As it I simply nodded back to the tom cat, as I also began to speak to him, at that.
"Yes... Sorry... I am ready..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I did in fact just seem to begin to walk with him, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to do that. The tom cat rolled his eyes back at me, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to turn his head away and mutter some thing to him self that I was barely able to hear.
"I hope she is right about this one... I hope he is ready..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was talking about me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was also clear to me that his friend that he brought up. That it had to be the she cat that I was seeing in my dreams, at that. As I seemed to let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self, just as it was that I had realized that.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that it was the case as well. I then did in fact seem to trust the tom cat a little bit more. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self gently, at that.
"This is all going to work out... These cats are here for the betterment of me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, at that.
As to the fact that he had said that his friend had chosen me. As it was clear that they had seen some thing special in me, at that. As I knew that I was always destined for such a thing like that, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. And I then did in fact just seem to go and hear the tom cat speak to me once again.
"Now... Since you have gotten the feel of the river, and the water... I will now show you the prairie... The fields with out trees..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile back at the tom cat, all at once.
It kind of made me shiver as to the fact that there were no trees. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stop my self. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"With out trees... Would that not just blow my cover? How would one be able to hunt in these lands? What is so special about them?" I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I saw the face of the tom cat, all at once. As it was clear that he was not at all too happy with just what it was that I had said.
As it was that it seemed to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that the tom cat also just seemed to shake his head back at me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also hear him go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Why don't you just see it before you make assumptions? The grass is very tall, and a cat can easily hide in side of there..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
I was not all too sure as to just why the cat was getting so defensive. But I felt like I shouldn't say any thing about it any further. As it was that I knew that he did in fact have a fair point on what he had just said.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to the tom cat. And I did in fact also speak back to him shortly after all of it was said and done.
"Yes... I am sorry... I will go and see what it is like first..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said to him.
As it was that I made sure that it did in fact calm him down. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and simply just see him turn his head from me.
As it was that he just seemed to have done such a thing like that. That was when it was that he also then began to go and speak out loud. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Just a few steps past this way... And we will be there..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was excited about all of this, all at once. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod a bit to my self, at that.
As it was that it had all just seemed to have been the case once again. I then did in fact also just seem to start to smile, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at once.
"Well... I am sure that I will be able to see a lot of land at the very least... This can't be so bad..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self quietly. As it was that I did in fact once again nod to my self just as I had said that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That it did in fact just seem to be a land full of grass, all at the exact same time too.
But not just that, but it seemed like there were groves of flowers all over the place. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as I had seen that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"Wow! This is quite nice! This is a lot better than the river... That is for sure..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. And I did in fact just seem to see a visibly pleased look on the tom cat. That was when it was that he just seemed to once again speak back to me.
"What did I say? You have to see it to believe it... It's just like what your parents teach cats when you are younger..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me. As it was that he then also began to turn his head away from me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak out loud, at that.
"I want to go in to the flowers... I just want to go and explore... Is it safe out there?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had in fact said that to him.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see him smile quite a bit. As it was that he then also began to go and nod back to me shortly after.
It was clear that he was letting me know that it was safe. But at the same time as well, it seemed to remind my self not to make assumptions. As it was that I waited, and I then began to hear him speak back to me.
"Yes... It is safe around this time of the day at least... But you still need to stick close to me... We can't lose sight of each other... At least we can yell for each other out here..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to shrug his shoulder. As it was clear to me that he was being for real with just what he had said. And that it was in fact fine, and it was in fact safe to be out here right now.
Just as soon as it was it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that a huge smile did in fact just seem to come up on my face. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to get excited for just what it was that I was about to do next.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that all. That was when it was that I then also began to turn my head away from him. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to go and speak up fairly loud, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... If you say so... Than I am going to that white flower bush! And I bet I'll beat you there!" I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat. As it was that I didn't even look at him, or give him the chance to react.
As it was that I made sure that I had the head start on him. As I doubt that he would be able to catch up to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I knew that whilst I wasn't as fast as Kevin.
I still knew that I was faster than most cats tended to be. And I was for sure stronger than every single cat that I had ever met. As it was that I did in fact have a big smile on my face just as I had thought on that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to bolt off, as I heard the voice of the tom cat yell from behind me, at that.
"Oh come on now Dust!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he knew that it wasn't very fair. But at the same time as well, it was clear that he was still with me on the game.
As it was that I did in fact hear his loud paw steps. As it was that he was in fact right behind me, all at the exact same time as well. As he was actually surprisingly fast as it was that I did in fact just seem to realize.
But he didn't seem to be fast enough, as it was that I jumped in to the flower bush, at that. As it was that I did in fact lift my head up with a big smile. As it was that I did in fact go and speak up to him, all at once.
"I win!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I leaned my head back in to the ground. As it was that I did in fact look through the grass, and look at the beautiful sky that was in front of me.
I just seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was in fact quite a bit beautiful, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that it did in fact just seem like in the end, all of the sudden. That there was in fact the voice of the tom cat, as he seemed to speak back to me.
"Well... Maybe if you didn't have a head start there Dust..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he didn't seem to be upset at all. As it seemed like he was simply amused with the way that things were.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. As I did in fact look at the pretty clouds that were in the sky. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, all at once.
"This is amazing... This is the world that I would love to live in..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a big smile on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that it had all just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. And I then did in fact just seem to stare at the sky, and the sun that was about half way through the day, at that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to see it be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the tom cat once again. As it was that he seemed to be calm as it was that he did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... There is plenty of other places you must see first... But this is by far my favorite my self... Wait until you see the lake..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear that just as I had assumed before. He was a little bit bias about these lands, at that. As it was that I felt like I couldn't blame him for that being the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought on what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head, as I was in fact a little bit confused. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the tom cat, at that.
"The lake? What is a lake?" I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact just seem to smile at what I had said. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit excited, all at the exact same time too.
He seemed to turn his head away as it was that he thought. As he seemed to stare off in to the never ending lands that looked to go on for ever. As in the end, he then eventually did in fact just seem to go and speak right back on over to me.
"Oh... It is beautiful... I would show you today... But I don't think you are ready for that... It is a very long journey... And you would be gone from home for a bit... You'd have to learn to live out in the wild first..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. He then did in fact just seem to look at me with his eyes squinted. As it was clear to me that he was letting me know that he was being serious.
I kind of felt a little bit let down and disappointed either way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to him.
"I under stand... I know I am not ready for it yet..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I knew that my own pride was a little bit hard for me to swallow.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod to my self, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to simply nod back to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the ground for a bit of some time, at that.
I seemed to just stand there in silence, as I was not too sure what to do. As in the end, I then eventually began to hear the voice. As it was that the tom cat was now starting to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Okay... Well... I would take you to some of the other areas... But those are in another direction and they are further out as well... So in stead, I think I will just teach you how to hunt for rabbits out here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that my eyes seemed to grow even wider than before. As I was a bit shocked as to just what it was that he had to say.
As it was that I had heard as to just what it was that I had said. I did in fact remember seeing a few in the two leg place. As my father had told me they were impossible to hunt because they were too fast, too close to their homes, and also dangerous.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on all of that. That was when it was that I did in fact gulp. As it was that I then also began to start to speak back to him, all at once.
"I thought you couldn't hunt those... Isn't there a risk with them?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could not hide the worried look that was on my face.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That the tom cat did in fact just seem to stare back at me all of the sudden. As it was, that his eyes were wide as he seemed to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at each other. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me. As it was that he did in fact also go and speak back to me, as well.
"Well... They are actually not hard to hunt... And they feed several cats... You just have to be smart with it... But yes they can be dangerous... Which is why I will be showing you first..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to bring out his claws. Almost as if there was a rabbit right beside us. And he was about ready to take it down, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact look around us for just a few moments. As it was that I did in fact kind of wonder if it might be the case. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. And I then also began to start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Well... I am ready when ever you are..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact know that I wanted to get this started. So that I could learn as much as it was that I could possibly do.
As it was that I had said what it was that I had said to him. And I saw that his eyes were quite a bit wide for just a few moments. He then did in fact just seem to go and nod right back on over to me.
And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times my self. As in the end, I also then did in fact just seem to go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... I will track one... And when I get close to it... I will let you scent it... So that you can get its smell..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to him. Though I was still quite a bit confused about a couple of things, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to think on it all for some time. That was when it was that I then seemed to tilt my head back to him. And I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Why don't you just catch the rabbit first... And then let me smell it?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as it was that I had in fact said that to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that he seemed to go and nod back to me. As it was that he just seemed to let out a rough sigh, all at the exact same time too.
I wondered if it was that I had a fair point. Or if it was the fact that it was that I was being stupid. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak right back to me.
"Well... There is a different smell to them both... And you might want to know the difference in the wild... That way you don't run in to some thing else that you don't want to be near..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod right back to him. As it was that it did in fact just seem like he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self a bit quietly, at that.
"Well... Point proven I suppose... I still don't know how dangerous it can be out here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that I did in fact not want to get in to danger on purpose.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I once again heard his voice, as he seemed to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Alright... I smell a rabbit near by... So just follow me..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide, letting me know that he was being serious.
I did in fact just seem to simply nod back to the guy at first. As in the end, I did in fact also just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to him.
"Alright... I'll be right behind you..." I did in fact just seem to promise him. As it was that he seemed to feel much better after all of that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and nod back to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I did in fact just seem to see him begin to walk towards where he had smelt the rabbit.
I did my best to try to smell it my self, at that. But it seemed to be as to no use what so ever. As it was that I smelt scents from all over the place that I was not sure of.
As it was that I seemed to have thought on that sort of way. That was when it was that I heard the whisper of the tom cat. As it was that he seemed to speak to me, all at once.
"Hush... Get down... It's right over there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and look at just what he was in fact pointing to.
As it was that I had seemed to have stared in that direction. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to have a big smile. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Oh... That looks yummy..."