Chapter 21: Take Me There

I looked away from the she cat, as I did in fact know I needed to not have my focus on her at all. As it was that I did in fact look at the squirrel. In which I could see it nibbling on some thing right at this very moment.
As it was that I seemed to see that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then seemed to let out a bit more of a soft sigh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to ready my self up, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I had known how to hunt squirrels before. But the tom cat had shown me a better way, since it was that I was in the wild. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self gently.
"I've got this... This is so easy..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my self to act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the squirrel for a little bit longer.
Though I had said as to just what it was that I had even said. It still felt like I was not actually making a move. As I did in fact just seem to be stuck in place, at that.
As it was that it did in fact continue to see to be the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the she cat. As she did in fact just seem to speak to me from behind, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Are you going to make your move? It is about to go back up!" She did in fact just seem to whisper to me, all at once. As it seemed to get my focus off of just what it was that I was trying to do.
But at the same time as well, I also did in fact seem to realize. That she was in fact correct with what she was saying, at that. As I saw that the squirrel was no longer nibbling on what ever it was that it had been.
It now seemed to be looking all around its self. Almost as if it might have caught my own scent. Or as if it might have heard me, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to freeze, as it was that it seemed to be the case. As it was that I then went on ahead and gulped. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self out loud.
"What did I do wrong?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure that the squirrel had not heard me at the very least. As it was that it did in fact just seem to continue to look around for a bit longer.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the she cat from right behind me. As this time I made sure to not focus on what it was that she was saying.
"Well... The first thing that you did wrong Dust... Was wait far too long... You should have caught that and finished eating it already..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I could almost hear her roll her eyes at me. On what it was that she had in fact just said. As it was that I knew that she was in fact telling a lot of the truth.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I got my focus off of her, and in stead back on to the squirrel. As it was that I had seen to squirrel move closer to me, and it also had its back turned from me.
This was an even better spot that I had been in before. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that. As it was that I felt a bit better as it was that it seemed to be the case.
"Alright... I need to go now!" I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that just as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self.
And I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to start to go and full speed, at that. To where it was that the squirrel was at, all at the exact same time as well.
Due to the fact that it was that it was so close to me. It didn't even have time to lift its head up, all of the sudden. As it was that I easily jumped on to the squirrel.
And I landed the death blow on to it, all of the sudden. As I felt pleased with my self once it had been the case. As it was that I then seemed to lick my chops, as I heard the voice of the she cat from behind me, at that.
"Great catch over there Dust! You did a great job!" I did in fact just seem to hear the she cat say to me. As it was that it seemed like she was no longer mocking me. Which did in fact seem to make me feel much better about the way that things were.
I then did in fact just seem to smile back at the she cat, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to drop the squirrel. And I then began to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Would you like first bites?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I knew that she was in fact the she cat and all. And I felt like it was only right to offer that to her.
As it was that I had said that to her how ever. She seemed to shake her head right back on over to me. And she then did in fact also just seem to speak right back on over to me as well.
"No... I already ate earlier this morning... But thank you Dust... That is all for you... You are going to need it after we are done with today..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face as she had said that to me, all at once.
Once it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That the she cat then did in fact just seem to turn her head away from me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I did in fact just seem to look at the nice and juicy squirrel that was in front of me. That was when it was that I just seemed to speak out loud, at that.
"Well suit your self I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply bite in to the squirrel.
It was not as nice as the taste of a rabbit was to me. But I did in fact still appreciate the taste of it. As I knew that it was still much more fresh than the taste of the prey in a two leg place, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. And I did in fact just seem to continue to finish of the squirrel. I then did in fact seem to hear the she cat go and speak back to me, once again.
"Let's hurry up with that Dust... We have a lot to do today..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she looked at me with a very serious look on her face, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I seemed to go and nod back to her. And I then did in fact just seem to toss away the squirrel, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then did in fact just see the she cat wince for what ever reason. As if it was that I had in fact done some thing wrong.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that I might have done. But the she cat didn't seem to say any thing about it to me. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me once again.
"Alright Dust... Let's go ahead and go to where we need to be... It is going to be a longer journey..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a serious look on her face just as she had said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard her say that. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see her walk past me.
Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp. And I did in fact walk with her, talking back to her as I did as such a thing like that, as well.
"Even longer than the journey yesterday? I didn't get back til late at night..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had said what I had said.
As I knew that I had heard the animals howling in the wild. And I had been a bit scared and afraid of them. As it was that I shivered, knowing that it might mean that they could catch me tonight, at that.
As it was that the she cat had heard as to just what I had said. Her eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"Oh... I probably should have started off with this... Shouldn't I have?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure if she was asking me a question.
Or if it was that she was seeming to ask her self some thing. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes above the skies. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my own eyes wide.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I seemed to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact also go and speak back to the she cat, all at once.
"Started off with what? What are you trying to say to me?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had a confused look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her.
As it was that it just seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see, at that. That she now was turning her head right back to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that she also then went right on ahead and nodded back to me. And she once again began to speak back to me as well.
"Sorry... I needed to tell you this before... I am not sure if you are ready for this yet... We are going to be taking a very long journey... We are going to be sleeping out in the wild tonight... That is... If you think you are ready..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. I saw that she did in fact have her eyes wide. As it was clear to me that she was being serious with me. As it was that I felt a bit better as to just what it was that she had in fact been that way.
How ever, as much as it was that I felt like I had been waiting. And I had felt like I was ready for this day for quite a bit of some time. I was now starting to have second thoughts about it all, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I was sure that it looked a bit bad to the she cat. That was when it was that I then also eventually seemed to speak back to her.
"I... I've never stayed out side a single day in my life... It sounds scary and all... But... I think I am ready... But that is only on one condition..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at her. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had even said. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was a out to say.
The she cat did in fact just seem to have her eyes grow wide. As it was that she did in fact seem to be surprised by what I had said to her. But in the end, she did in fact not back to me, and she did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... What is it Dust?" She did in fact just seem to ask me. As it was that she did in fact almost seem to have some fear in her eyes. Just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to think on it. As it was that I knew as to just what I needed to say.
I then went right on ahead and nodded back to the she cat my self. As it was that I then did in fact also go and speak back to her. As she listened as to just what ever it was that I did in fact need to say to her, at that.
"I... I would like to know your names... I have trusted you for so long... But I feel like knowing your name has a lot to do with trust..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. Her eyes did in fact just seem to grow even wider than they had been before. As it was that she seemed to be in fear, and she did in fact seem to be scared.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. She then did in fact go and look all around her. Just as it was that I had seen the squirrel do earlier, just before it was that I had in fact caught it.
It almost seemed like she was afraid that some one was watching us. And that she was afraid that they would hear what she had to say. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to eventually go and speak back to me, all at once, at that.
"Fine... But you can't tell a single cat you know about us... Not just our names... But about us ever meeting... So many cats do not like us... Living... And dead..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As she had her eyes wide just as she had said that to me. As it was clear that this was not just some sort of joke that she was playing with me. As it was clear to me that she was being dead serious with me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Of course... I would never do such a thing... And I always hold my promises that I make..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at her, all at once.
As I made sure that she knew that I was  being serious with her. In which it did in fact seem to make her feel a bit better about things. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her shiver, as she then spoke back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"My brother... KettleStar... He is the one that you have been talking to over the last few days... I... I am FancyStar..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As I did in fact just seem to tilt my head back at her.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then seemed to shake my head in confusion. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to her, all at once.
"I've never heard your name before... What do you mean? How and why do cats hate you so much? And what about dead cats?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go see her also shake her head back at me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then also began to go and hear her simply go and speak back to me. As it was that I just then began to listen as to what ever it was that she felt like she had to say to me, at that.
"You will come to find out very soon... We are the reason a lot of bad things happened... We didn't under stand... And now we must pay... But we... We still must help you..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her. As I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that.
As I felt like I was still very confused about it all. And I felt like I still had so many questions about every thing that was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"But... How can you have done all of this stuff in your life, when you don't really look all that much older than me... I haven't even started my life yet..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her. She once again seemed to dip her head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that she did her best to try to keep her self as calm as she could.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. In the end, she then seemed to lift her head back up to me. And she then did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I was born in the wild Dust... And I am a lot older than you might think that I am..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she once again did in fact have a very serious look on her face as she had said that.
It seemed to bring back on what it was that the tom cat had said to me. As to the fact about him living for several hundred moons, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as I had thought on that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of that. And I then did in fact go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I think I under stand it a little bit more FancyStar... Thank you for being honest with me... I think I can trust you some more... You don't have to tell me any thing else if you don't want to..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that she then seemed to feel much better about things. And she then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to me.
As it was that shortly after all of that, all at once. She then did in fact seem to squint her eyes at me. And she then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to me.
"Good... I think I have told you all that you need to know about me... Now let's focus on you... Not me... That is what I am here for..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she seemed to go back to her usual cold self, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I felt like I couldn't help but to feel some sort of emotions about her. As it was that it was some things that I felt like I could not explain.
It was some thing that I felt like I had never felt before. And it felt a bit odd and a bit strange to me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I just seemed to try to shake it off my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the she cat, at that.
"Alright... I am ready... Take me there..."