Prologue

"Why does every one leave me? Why does every one go? Why don't they ever warn me before you do?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll around in my nest.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could as I did in fact do as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact feel very sick. As to the fact that I could not get out of the fact that Kevin had left.
Through all of the stuff that we had been through together. As we had been with each other through thick and thin... I come to his place one day, only to see his upset mother tell me that he had left home.
It was sick to me, as to the fact that he had not even said good bye... Perhaps I would have liked to have gone with him... I had left my father's place quite a while back, as I had not found a real home for me just yet.
It would be nice to have a friend by my side full time to help me through. I just kind of felt like I almost wanted to cry at the thought of that. But I did in fact not do as such a thing like that, as I knew I was nearly fully grown at this point, as I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Come on... This is life... Trust no one you stupid tom cat..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact once again feel sick as it was that I had told my self that.
As it was that I had seemed to continue to stand there and stare. In the end, I just then did in fact seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just begin to go and roll around just a little bit.
It was dark out, and I knew that I did in fact need rest. But it felt like it was hard for me to do right now. The darkness, now, that was some thing that I felt like I could enjoy...
Yes... The darkness... That was my home... That was my peace...