Chapter 13: Expecting You

I looked at the tom cat with my eyes wide for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I was shaking in excitement for what was going on. Though I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that I should do.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of the tom cat. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak to me once again, at that.
"This is what you wanted... Are you coming or not?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to tilt his head. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I had an initial wave of fear and doubt seem to sink in to my thoughts at first.
But eventually I did in fact just seem to shake that all away. As it was that I then went right on ahead, at that. And I just began to go and speak back to the tom cat my self, as well.
"Yes... Sorry... It's almost like my father is telling me no... Yes... I am ready... And yes... This is what I want..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it almost felt like I was speaking to my self on what I had just said.
The tom cat did in fact just seem to stare at me with his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said just as to what I had said to him. As it was that it seemed like he wasn't too sure what to say back to that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to simply speak to my self quietly, all of the sudden.
"At least... I hope I am..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to calm my self down just as it was that I had said that to my self, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to still stand there and stare. That was when it was that the tom cat rolled his eyes at me. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
Maybe I was acting stupid, as I felt like it could very well be the case. As I then did in fact just seem to shiver as I had thought on that. As in the end, I then did in fact begin to hear the tom cat go and speak back to me, at that.
"Come on now Dust... We are just going to a river... I will tell you some things about it... I will tell you a long history about it..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that to me. As it was that I then began to get even more excited that it was that I had been before.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I seemed to jump up and down like a new born kit. As I then began to go and speak back to the tom cat, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... My father has never told me any sort of history about any thing... I can not wait!" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to think more and more, at that.
As to the fact that it was that I did in fact not like my father at all. As it was that I knew that it was not a surprise to me at all. As it was that I knew that I didn't like him to begin with.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. The tom cat rolled his eyes at me once again. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, just as it was that he had done before, at that.
"Alright... Than why are you still just standing there? Come on..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then also began to shake his head on to me, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then began to go right on ahead, at that.
And I began to just start to simply wake my self up a fair bit. And I did in fact just seem to nod back to the tom cat as well. As it was that I felt a bit bad that I was in fact wasting quite a bit of some time, at that.
"Yes... Sorry... I am coming..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just then began to start to hurry all of the sudden. As to what it was that I did in fact know that I did in fact need to do just now.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to go and hurry on over to the tom cat, as well.
I knew that this was not some thing that I should be playing around with. As it was that I knew that the tom cat was doing a lot for me. In which I was in fact grateful for all that it was that he was doing.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground as I followed him. As I also just seemed to speak to my self quietly as I did as such a thing like that.
"Why am I the way that I am... I know that I want this... This is my dream... This is all that I ever wanted..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact make sure that I had reminded my self about what it was that I had in fact just said.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact put a little bit of a smile on my face just as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then went right on ahead. And I then began to go and hear the tom cat just seem to speak to me, at that.
"Alright... There it is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a big smile on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact walk up with him, to see what it was that he was talking about.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I heard some sort of noise that seemed quite a bit strange to me. As it was a bit of a peaceful noise that I did in fact just seem to hear.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then tilted my head a little bit, all at once. As it was that I then began to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"What is all of that noise?" I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
The tom cat just seemed to stare in front of us for just a bit of some time, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look back on over to me after all of that. As he then also began to go and roll his eyes at me, just as he had done before.
I was a little bit lost as to just why he had done so. And as to just what it was that was still even going on. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Oh... Come on... You have never heard that sound before? Why don't you come and see for your self? You need to live a little Dust..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact know that the tom cat was in fact right with what he had said.
I then did in fact begin to keep on walking, all at once. As I had to assume the noise that it was that I did in fact just so happen to hear. That it had to not be any thing dangerous based off of the look that was on my face.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self this time all of the sudden. As I then began to also just seem to go and speak to my self too.
"Come on... You aren't Peasly... You are so much stronger than your father..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was some thing that Kevin's mother always seemed to tell me.
She was never really that big of a fan of the tom cat. Such as it was that Oak did in fact just seem to be. As I felt like that was a lot of the reason that we were so close to one another.
I did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit at those thoughts. As it was that I was not at all too sure why I was in fact thinking that kind of way. As I did my best to just simply act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then did in fact get my eyes on to what was in front of me, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it happened to be. As my eyes were wide, as I heard the voice of the tom cat speak from right beside me, at that.
"You see... This world is not as scary as you might think it is... It is just the simple sound of nature and water flowing down a stream... To a place that is far away..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that he had a big smile on his face at first. That was until his eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide at the end of what he had said. As it was that it now did in fact just seem like he was lost in his thoughts.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at the tom cat. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what to do my self. As I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead and speak back to the tom cat, at that.
"Is that the history that you were going to tell me about?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I knew that I was in fact guessing. As it was that I did in fact not really have a clue about any of it.
Though, I had to feel like it was in fact a very fair guess. Based off of the look that was on the face of the tom cat. As it was that he just seemed to be that way for quite a bit of some time, never the less.
As in the end, after it was that he had seemed to have woken him self up. And he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that the tom cat then nodded right back to me, at that.
As it was that the both of us still did in fact just seem to stare at one another, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear him go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yes... Yes it is... It is a lot of history that is on the road that is ahead... A lot of it..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be lost in thought once again.
As it was that he just seemed to stare down the road that he was talking about, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite bit of a rough sigh to my self.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be nothing but silence for quite a while. As in the end, the tom cat then did in fact just seem to look right back on over to me, at that.
As it was that he had a little bit of a sad smile on his face. As he then went right on ahead. And I then simply began to go and speak back to him my self, all at once, at that.
"So... Did you want to tell me... Or no? Because you really don't have to..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I felt a bit bad for the fact that I had brought it up to him, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that I had kind of feared for it to be. The tom cat did in fact just seem to be fairly upset by what I had said. As it was that he then did in fact squint his eyes at me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, the anger luckily didn't seem to be directed towards me what so ever, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to quickly turn his head away from me. As it was that he then also let out a very rough sigh after he had done such a thing like that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And it was that he continued to look that way for a bit more time. He then eventually did in fact begin to go and speak right back on over to me.
"Yes... I will give you a shorter story... It is a very long one... There was a group of cats I was with... It went down sad for me and my friend... We got pinned as the bad guys... They kicked us out, and they then fell apart shortly after that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that he then turned his head back to me. As it was that he did in fact have a genuine sad look on his face just as it was that he had said what he had said, at that.
I kind of felt a bit bad for the tom cat, as it was that he had said that. Though I did in fact not have a single clue as to just what he was talking about. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him with my eyes wide.
Luckily how ever, he didn't seem to be looking at me at all right now. So it did in fact give me a few moments to take all of what he had said in. Before it was that I just then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... That sounds terrible... Why would they do some thing like that?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it wasn't the fact that I wanted to know as to why.
As much as the fact that it was that I wanted to know more about them. Maybe to learn from their mistakes that they had made. Or what ever it was that I was not too sure about what so ever just now.
As it was that I had seemed to have stared at him for some more time. That was when it was that I saw the tom cat look back at me. As he had his eyes squinted at me, as he seemed to have a fierce look on his face as he did as such a thing like that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was in fact the case. As I feared that I might have said some thing that had in fact triggered him. As I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and growl back at me, all at once.
"It's because they didn't know... They were stupid... And they were soft... To be a true leader... You can't be soft... As nice as the world out here is... It is still a harsh world... And your biggest threat... Isn't the other animals that live out here..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he did in fact just seemed to have said what he had said. That was when it was that he seemed to calm him self down a fair bit. As to what it was that he had in fact said what he had said at the end.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact just seem to let out a soft and gentle sigh to my self. Which seemed to go against what it was that he was in fact getting at.
I kind of did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I felt like I had a lot of questions still. As I then once again did in fact just seem to speak back to him, all at once.
"Oh... That makes sense... I always knew a good leader needed to be strong and harsh on the others around them... But what doesn't make sense... Is what you said... I was always told that that was the most dangerous..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to him. That was when it was that he then did in fact blink his eyes a few times. As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and shake his head back at me.
I was still quite a bit lost and confused about it all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for some time. As in the end, I then began to start to hear him speak right back to me.
"No... That isn't even close to what is the most dangerous... Especially if you are in a big group of other cats... Getting sick even... That is more dangerous than other creatures..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it seemed like he was pointing out of course. As to just all the things that were more dangerous than the other animals. Which it was that I wanted him to get over that fact at this point.
As it was that I felt like I simply wanted the tom cat to be straight forward with me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to step in. As it was that the tom cat seemed to once again be lost in his own thoughts, at that.
"So... What is the most dangerous thing out there?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I didn't want him to be soft on me. As it was that I knew that I wanted to know what it was before it even started.
As it was that he had in fact heard as to just what I had said to him. He then did in fact just seem to get his eyes and his focus back on me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and squint his eyes at me as he had done as such a thing like that.
I was still not all too sure about any of it what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just still try to stay calm. As the tom cat then eventually began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Oh... It might be harder to believe than you might think... You see the most dangerous thing that is out there... Is other cats... Even the ones that are close to you... And you think you can trust... That is what many cats that live out here often don't under stand..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that his eyes then grew wide at what he had just said. As it was clear to me that he was being for real on what he had said to me. At least on the fact that it was that he had believed what he had said.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As in the end, I then began to let out a bit of a yawn, at that.
I didn't mean to make it sound the way that it was that I did. As I then quickly dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the tom cat, all at once.
"Sorry... I am not bored... I am just tired... I know I have this same journey to get back home... I just... This has been great and all... I will for sure be back out here to learn more..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I then lifted my head up at what I had said. As it was that I did in fact look at the tom cat right in to his eyes all of the sudden. To make sure that he knew that I had meant as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that the tom cat blinked his eyes a few times. As it was that he seemed to be calm, and he seemed to be okay with what I had said.
I had expected him to be a little bit stressed out about it all. But I was glad to see that it was not the case what so ever. As he then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak right back on over to me shortly after that.
"Alright... I will be back at the other place tomorrow... I can take you back to the fence if you need me to... I will be expecting you..."