Chapter 11: FulFill Our Dreams

I looked at the tom cat right in to my eyes as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact wait for him to get upset at me. Such as it was that he had seemed to have been doing so far.
I wondered why the cat was even here if he was going to be that way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare at him. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to see him have a big smile on his face.
I was once again surpirsed by the sudden mood swing. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide for a bit of some time. Until it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me, at that.
"Oh... You will see... This is going to be the best thing ever... Trust me... You will love this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact continue to smile as to just what he had said.
I almost wanted to shiver as to just what he had said. As it was that I knew that there was some thing dark about the cat. But at the same time, it seemed like he had at least been genuine on what he had just said.
I did in fact just seem to simply stare at him for a bit more time. As it was that I then did in fact see him look away from me, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact also speak to my self quietly, as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
"Alright... Just don't tell me then... I guess it's just going to be a surprise..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew very well that I was not a big fan of surprises. As it was that I felt like I just wished people would be more straight forward with me.
I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self how ever. As it was that I knew that I wasn't going to complain about this. As it was that I had a feeling that if any thing bad did in fact happen out here.
That the tom cat would in fact be here to help me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to ease my mind. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I went right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to walk with the tom cat, speaking to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to smile a little bit my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to simply start to nod to my self. As it was that I went deeper in to the woods, with the tom cat, all at once.
Just as it was that I had began to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to stop my self, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the tom cat seemed to stop him self. As he realized that I was no longer following him, as he then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to me, at that.
"Why are you stopping? We need to keep on going..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I knew that the cat didn't have much patience to begin with. So it made me feel even worse as to just what it was that I was doing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply dip my head a bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had done that for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I seemed to realize as to just what it was. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the tom cat.
"Well... It's just... This is the furthest that I have been out before..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to shiver at what I had just said.
As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self calm. That was when it was that much to my surprise. The tom cat did in fact just seem to nod back to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact expected him to be frustrated with me. As it was that he simply did in fact seem to under stand as to just what it was that I was in fact getting at. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and simply seem to go on ahead.
And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me. As it was that I kept my eyes on him as he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say to me.
"Well... It's time to take your first big steps Dust... I can't imagine how hard it has been for you... All of the stuff that you have been told... A lot of it is true... Though very over exaggerated..." He did in fact say to me.
As it was clear that the tom cat was in fact being honest with me. Which did in fact just seem to make me feel a bit better about things. Though I still could not forget all of the stories that I had in fact been told.
I saw that the tom cat seemed to still be waiting for me. As he had his eyes wide, as he was in fact being patient with me, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up as I did in fact realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was. That was when it was that I then also began to start to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to the tom cat.
"Yes... I know... I... I think it is time for me to take my big step... I think I am ready... No... I know I am ready..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that this time I had a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to stare for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. As it was that the tom cat now once again had a very big smile on his face just like before.
As it was that the tom cat did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me. That was when he also then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me once again.
"Alright... Let's get this started then!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit excited with this him self. As it was that it seemed to excite me even more knowing it was the case.
It was clear to me that I must be the first cat that he had ever taught. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go with the flow. As it was that the both of us then did in fact just seem walk further in to the woods.
As it was that we had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit to my self, all of the sudden.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could once again. As it was that I just seemed to look at the leaves that were above me. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self as I had done as such a thing like that.
"This is going to go great... This is all going to work out..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes were quite a bit wide. As it was that I did in fact still have a serious look on my face all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I just seemed to all of the sudden feel some thing strage on my paws, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self. As it was that I did in fact go and speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"What the? What is that?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was quite a bit scared as to the fact that it did in fact just seem to be. That my paws had seemed to walk on a bit of a strange and cold liquid, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to look below me, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That it seemed to be a little bit of a small vien of water flowing through some mud.
I just seemed to tilt my head and stare at it in absolute shock. As it was that I was amazed as to just what it was that I was seeing. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to hear the voice of the tom cat go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"That Dust... That is just a creek... If you are amazed by that... Than wait until we go and see the rivers..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that the tom cat once again seemed to be very excited.
As to the fact that it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me. As it was that I had in fact also seemed to have my eyes wide, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to still be amazed by every thing that was going on.
As it was that I kept my eyes wide for quite a bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the tom cat. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply speak to him, all at once.
"A river? You mean there is more than just a creek? Tell me more!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to jump up and down in excitement. Almost as if it was that I was in fact a little young tom kit, at that.
As I then stopped my self, as it was that I did in fact just seem to be a little bit embarrassed by it. As I then did in fact try my best to regain my self. As it seemed a bit too late as the tom cat rolled his eyes back at me.
He then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact seem to go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all of the sudden, at that.
"Well... I don't think that I should explain it to you... I think that you should go and see it for your self! How does that sound?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then began to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden.
And I then did in fact just seem to smile back to the tom cat. As it was that I did in fact nod back to him as I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then also began to go and speak to him as well, all of the sudden.
"Oh yes! That sounds amazing! I can't wait!" I did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat. As it was that I kept my eyes wide as it was that I had said as such a thing like that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the tom cat continue to smile back at me. As it was that he then did in fact once again turn his head away. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to go and speak to me, as well.
"Alright... Than we are changing the path for today... Follow me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear as to the fact that it was. That he had some thing in mind before I had got excited over the water.
As it was that now that he seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit bad. As it was that I felt like maybe we should have gone with what he had in mind.
Though, it was clear that the tom cat genuinely cared about my decision. As it was clear to me that this wasn't all just for his will. As it was clear that the cat genuinely seemed to want to help me, none the less.
As it was that I had seemed to have realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then began to speak to my self quietly. To make sure that the tom cat could not hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Alright... It looks like I can trust this tom cat then..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self.
As it was that I did in fact really believe as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact just simply continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I saw that the tom cat was now a few steps ahead of me.
I quickly did in fact just seem to catch up to him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the tom cat. As he had a bit of a smirk on his face as it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak to me once again.
"Yeah... You better keep up with me Dust... You still need to learn some things... You don't want to be left behind right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact  being for real on just what it was that he had said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as it was that I did in fact realize that it did in fact just seem to be the case.
As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then did in fact nod back to the tom cat just as I had done before. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to him as I had done as such a thing like that.
"Sorry... I'm just so caught up in the beautiful wild life that is all around me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I could not really handle as to just what it was that I was doing right now.
The tom cat did in fact just seem to be a bit amused. As to the fact that it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to him. As it was that he did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a gentle laugh.
As it was that it seemed to calm me down as he had done so. As he seemed to look all around for just a little bit more time. Until he then did in fact go right on ahead and simply speak back to me, all at once.
"Oh... It only gets better the further and further we get from the two leg place... Those stupid two legs... They always ruin every thing..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact kind of agree on what it was that he had said. As it was that it was some thing that me and my father never agreed on. As it was that my father always seemed to tell me that the two leg place protected us from the out side world.
I felt the opposite about all of that, none the less. As it was that it did in fact finally feel nice to meet a cat who felt the same as I did. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply let out a gentle sigh to my self as I did in fact realize it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to close my eyes for a few moments.
As it was that I followed the foot steps of the tom cat. As it was that I knew my ears was one of the things that I was in fact best at sensing stuff. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self gently as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once.
"This is it... This is the time... But Kevin..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud, all at once. As it was that I did in fact regret as to the fact that it was that I had said that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the tom cat stop. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to tilt his head at me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what I had said.
He seemed to be quite a bit lost and confused about it all for some time. As it was that he then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And he began to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Who is Kevin? That is always a name that you seem to talk about a lot... And always seem to bring up..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that as far as it was that I did in fact know. I was fairly certain that I had not told the tom cat. And I had not said the name a single time to the tom cat what so ever.
I kind of shivered just as it was that I had thought on that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead just as before.
And I then did in fact go and speak back to the tom cat. As it was that he had his eyes wide. As he then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him.
"Well... He is my best friend... He ran off... I haven't heard or seen from him since then... He is the reason why I wanted to go live out here... We were supposed to be together..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that the tom cat had his eyes wide just as I had said that. As it was clear to me that it was a little bit of a surprise to him. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. As it was that I did my best to try to read as to just what it was that the cat did in fact just seem to be thinking. That was when it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and simply seem to speak right back to me.
"Well... I am sure that there is a reason that he did as such a thing like that... I am sorry that you lost him..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact almost seem to talk as if it was that my friend was dead.
I kind of shivered just as it was that I had thought on that. As it was that I was fairly certain that it was that my best friend wasn't dead. At least I sure did in fact hope that it was the case, all of the sudden.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could for a little bit of some more time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at the tom cat. As I then did in fact have a serious look in my eyes as I then began to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well... He won't be gone forever... I will find him at some point... And we will fulfill our dreams..."