Chapter 9: Makes This Easier

I seemed to stand there and stare in front of me for some time. As it was that I did in fact seem to take one last look at my home. As I felt like I was in fact going to be gone for a while.
I had wanted to tell my father that it was going to be the case. As it was that I did in fact know that he would be worried for me. But he had spent the day going to meet with his friends, as he had told me.
And I had not thought of, or got the chance to tell him. As I felt a bit bad for the fact that it was the case. But I knew that I shouldn't be too worried about it at all, as I then began to go and speak to my self quietly.
"I will be gone for good soon... He won't have to worry about me any longer..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I wished what it was that I had in fact said was true.
But I knew that it was not going to be the case what so ever. As I knew that my father had always been a bit too over protective of me. As he had said it was due to the fact that he was scared to lose another cat he loved.
I kind of just shivered as it was that I did in fact think on that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smirk a bit all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again speak to my self, at that.
"Well... He can always visit me when I have my new home..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew damn well he would not do that. If it was that he did in fact know that my home was in fact in the wild.
He would surely think that I was in fact dead at that point. As I knew that he was far too scared to go any where close to that. As I then just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from my home. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head towards where it was. That I did in fact know that I needed to go to just now.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then seemed to nod a bit to my self. As it was that I spoke to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... I don't need to worry about any of that now... I just need to go and meet the cats first..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I was once again not all too sure as to just whether or not what I had said was true.
As it was that I did in fact know that I was not at all sure. If it was that they were going to try to get my to move in right away. Or if they were going to give me time to at least warn my father, none the less.
Based off of the way that the she cat had spoken to me. In the dream that it was that I had last night. I would have to assume that she would want me to go right away.
The she cat had been quite a bit of a strange she cat. As there was some thing a bit off about her if it was that I was not going to lie. As it was that I just simply seemed to speak to my self, all at once.
"It doesn't matter... I just need to go and meet him... And that is that..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self just as I had said that.
As soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was also when it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and focus on where I was going.
I knew as to just where it was that we were supposed to meet at. As I knew the start of this path was going to be the hardest part to get my focus on. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak to my self a bit out loud.
"Go left... That is it... Then I am free for a while..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just kind of grunt as soon as it was that I had said that to my self.
As it was that I was not all too sure if that was what I had wanted. As it was that I did in fact know damn well that it was. That I did in fact need to have my focus on the fact that I was going to meet a tom cat.
As it felt like I could say for sure, that I was going to have my head in many different places. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tread through the light grass as I turned the corner.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to also go right on ahead. And I then began to go and hear a voice say some thing to me from right by my side.
"Ah! Dust! Perfect! I was just going to go and check in on you!" I did in fact hear the voice of a she cat say to me. As it was that I just then opened my eyes as I realized it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was Kevin's mother.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was doing.
And as to just why it was that she had come to check on me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head on over to the she cat at first. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to her all of the sudden.
"Huh? Did my father not go to meet you and your mate? Is he not there right now?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to get a bit worried for my father.
I did not like that the she cat had her eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that she had heard as to just what it was that I had said to her. As it was that it felt like it was even more reason for me to be worried.
How ever, I just seemed to manage to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to go hear her speak right back on over to me.
"Well... Your father is closer to my mate than he is me... I figured I would let them spend some time together... Your father seemed to be worried about you... So I figured that I would go and check on you..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As she had her eyes wide just as it was that she had said that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact serious as to just what she had said. As I let out a soft sigh, just thankful that my father was in fact okay.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the she cat my self.
"Oh... That is good to hear then... Why did you want to check on me? Did we not just speak the other day?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I still had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that to her.
She seemed to once again grow her eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to her. As it was that it almost seemed like it had in fact enticed her.
As to just what it was that I had said to her for what ever reason. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could possibly do.
The she cat then did in fact just seem to smile at me. Almost as if it was in a bit of a seductive tone, at that. As it was that I once again began to hear the voice of Pride go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Well... You are the best friend of my son... And... I won't lie... I kind of really like you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact heard what she had said to me. I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could in fact do. As it was that I knew that I didn't want to fall for any thing stupid, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought that kind of way. I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact speak back to her, at that.
"Well... I wouldn't say I like you... So much as I love you... You and your mate Oak... Well... You are the parents to my best friend..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As I felt like I needed to remind her that she did in fact have a mate. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that. As I felt like I might have even made a mistake in saying that to her.
As it almost seemed to make it seem like she wanted me more. As she had a bit of an evil grin on her face, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she had a strange look in her eyes, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I could. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear her speak back to me, at that.
"Well... Yes... Of course... I can't help but to be worried about you Dust... I felt like I needed to check in on you... I love you too..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a bit of a strange tone to her voice just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on. And I then did in fact just seem to simply shake my head back to her.
I felt like I just needed to shake off this subject in general. As it was that I then did in fact begin to once again go and speak back to the she cat. As she then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her.
"Well... I was going to go some where Pride... So I am sorry to cut this short... But I need to keep heading that way..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said to her, at that. Her eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide once again. As it was that this time she seemed to have a concerned and a worried look on her face, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact also seem to go and hear her speak back to me, at that.
"Oh... You are going out to see the wild I would assume?" She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her shiver as to just what it was that she had in fact said to me.
As it was that I knew that it was that it did in fact make sense. As it was that I did in fact know that it was. That Kevin had in fact told me that his mother was in fact heavily against going to the wild, at that.
As it was that I knew that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to push it in further on her, at that.
"Yeah... Do you want to go and come see it with me or some thing?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. Almost as if it was that I was in fact trying to scare the she cat, at that.
It was not really what it was that I was trying to do, at that. As much as it was that I felt like I wanted to go on ahead and get this started. As it was that I knew that I doubted that she would want to come with me.
Pride did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide in dismay. As it was that she did in fact just seem to look around her for some time. Almost as if it was that she was worried that some one was in fact watching us.
As in the end, she then did in fact just seem to get her eyes right back on over to me. As it was that she then seemed to nod back to me. As it was that she then also began to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I don't know about going to go and see the wild... But I suppose I wouldn't mind walking with you for a while... But after that I ought to get back to Oak..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that she had her eyes wide just as it was that she had said that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact being serious as to just what it was that she had said to me. As it was that I knew that it didn't seem to bother me either way.
I just kind of felt like I wanted to get on the road, at that. As I knew that the sooner I made it there the better. As I then did in fact seem to go and start to speak back to Pride, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... How about let's go and get this started then... I'm already running a little bit late behind..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to smile back at me. As it was clear to me that she was pleased with what I had said.
I tried my best to not think on why it might be the case. As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at the she cat either way with my eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear her speak back to me.
"Well... You show me where you need to be going... And I will be right behind you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that she had a fairly serious look on her face, just as it was that she had said it.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to the she cat, all of the sudden. As it was that I knew that I was happy to oblige by her request, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to go and calm my self down, at that. As I then did in fact begin to go and walk towards where I needed to go, at that.

"Well... I am about there... The wild is on the other side of that fence Pride... Are you sure you don't want to go and see it?" I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I saw the she cat stare  back at me with her eyes wide. As it was that I almost wondered if I had in fact tempted her.
I knew that I didn't really want her to be with me, at that. As I knew that I was about to meet a cat that I was not all too sure about just yet. As it was that I did in fact keep that in mind, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the she cat seemed to continue to stare at me right in to my eyes for some time. That was when it was that she then seemed to shake my head back at me. As it was that she then also began to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"No... I think that I will be okay Dust... You can keep going... It was nice talking to you and walking with you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a smile on her face. As this time it didn't seem to be seductive as to just what she was doing. As I knew that the she cat genuinely enjoyed spending time with me, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case. As it was that I knew that we really didn't have all too much in common at all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my mind off of all of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and speak back to the she cat my self. As it was that she then listened as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at once, at that.
"Well... I guess this is good bye... For now at least..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat. As I had my eyes wide, as I had a serious look on my face. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said to her.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self, at that. As I then did in fact begin to also go right on ahead and hear her speak back to me.
"Yes... I will see you soon I hope... I love you Dust..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to come close to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I was a little bit worried and a little bit lost. As to just what it was that she was about to do at first. As it was that she did in fact just seem to come up close to my face, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as she comes close to me, all of the sudden. She then did in fact just seem to touch noses with me, all at once. As we both seemed to hold on to each other for quite a bit of some time, at that.
As it seemed to be that way for quite a while, at that. That was when it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead. And I just seemed to speak back to the she cat.
"I love you too Pride... And take care..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile and nod back to her. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
The she cat seemed to smile back at me her self. As it was that she then did in fact seem to take a few steps back. Just as she had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden.
She then began to start to walk away from me, all at once. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As I also then began to go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Thank goodness that is finally over with... That makes this easier..."