Chapter 2: I Will Be Here

I stood there, as I was right at the entrance to the two leg place. As it smelt nasty, just as it usually did in fact seem to be. As I did my best to try to ignore it for the time being, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head to my self. As I was not sure how any cat could stand this type of stuff. As I still felt like cats were built, and that they were in fact meant for the wild.
How ever, it seemed like every other cat I knew thought the opposite. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink away those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"What ever... Just get in side..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to walk through the door. That did in fact lead in to the old two leg place, all at the exact same time too.
It was very late at night, as it was in fact completely dark out now. As it was that I made sure that my paw steps were in fact quite when I went in side. That way it did in fact not wake my father, none the less.
How ever, just as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear paw steps. As they were fairly loud, as they did in fact seem to be coming my way, all of the sudden.
I then did in fact just seem to stop my self, a little bit lost. As I got my claws out ready to fight what ever it was. As it was that I then did in fact simply hear the voice of a tom cat speak to me, at that.
"Son... You can't keep doing this... Going out all day and not coming back til late at night... You had me worried just about all day... I couldn't sleep..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a stern voice. Just as it was that he had in fact said that to me. As it kind of did in fact get on my nerves as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that I then did in fact let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I also then did in fact seem to shake my head at my father. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to go and speak back to him, as well.
"You don't need to worry about me dad... I am not some young kit any more..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could in fact do.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not want conflict with him right now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did in fact hope that he would in fact just leave me be.
How ever, that simply did in fact not seem to be the case. As it was that I did in fact notice that he had his eyes squinted at me right now. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me.
"You are still my son... You still live under my roof... I still love you... Can you blame me for worrying? Can you at least let me know where you are going next time?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes at what he had said. As it was that I felt like he had a fair point on what he had said as well. Though I also knew I didn't want to hear it, as well as the fact that I also knew that I had some thing to hide.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and shiver at those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak back to him. As I figured that I would tell him the truth as to just what was going on.
"I went to the edge of the two leg place... And I stared at the wild all day while I bathed in the sun... There... You happy?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I knew that he was not going to be happy. As I knew that he was always upset when I brought up the idea. That maybe at some point, I could in fact go live out in the wild my self.
I did in fact seem to stare at my father, all at once. As I expected him to be angry with me on what I had said. But much to my surprise, he was actually calm, none the less.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As it was that he then also began to start to continue to go right on ahead. And he then spoke back to me, at that.
"Well... No... I am still not happy... Because you didn't tell me earlier... But I appreciate you telling me the truth..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that clear that he knew I was about to get upset by that. As he did in fact add that last part at the end. That way it did in fact calm me down, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that my father knew me well enough at this point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that either way it seemed to be, I was a bit frustrated.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. But I felt like I did in fact need to let out at least some of it, all at once. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to go and speak back to my father.
"I feel like you are more upset at me for going out to see the wild father..." I did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if I did in fact want to start a fight and want to start drama.
I was not all too sure as to just why that it was in fact the case. As perhaps it was the fact that I seemed to enjoy that kind of stuff. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head a bit to my self at that.
As it was that I saw that my father did in fact have his eyes wide. It was clear that he was not all too sure as to just how to respond to that. As I kind of felt like that proved what I had in fact said even more.
This time it was my turn to go and squint my eyes at my father. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at him for some time. Before it was that he then went right on ahead and began to speak right back to me.
"Well... I do not like you going out in to the wild... But I under stand what you have a fatuation about it... It is a pretty sight to see..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he did in fact have a fair point on what he had said. But at the same time as well, I also kind of felt like that wasn't just it, and that it was in fact not just all to it.
As it was that I then did in fact shake my head back at my father. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk around a little bit. As it was that I was in fact excited about the fact that I was thinking about the wild.
It seemed to be like that quite a bit often for me. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to my father, at that.
"It isn't that it is pretty... It feels like it is perfection... Cats were meant to live out in the wild... We have claws and tails for a reason... Don't we? Don't we have a keen sense for smell?" I did in fact say to my father.
As it was that I had a very serious look on my own face. As it was that I did in fact seem to hope that my father could think the same way I could. As it was that I knew that he never had those kind of thoughts.
As it was that I did in fact seem to stare at my father right in to his eyes. As I did in fact notice that his eyes seemed to be some where else. As it was clear to me that he was in fact thinking on what I had said.
I began to start to get a little bit hopeful at first, all at once. That was until my father then shook his head right back at me. As it was that he also then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to me as well.
"Maybe before the two legs came around... But the wild is no place for a cat any more... There is too much monsters huddled up in too close of a space..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was the first time that I had heard that kind of excuse. As it was that I was not all too sure as to how to respond to that just yet. As my eyes were in fact wide, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I knew that what he had said was not going to change my mind. But I felt like it was going to be harder for me to think of a way to change his. As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh as I thought on that.
As it was that I seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I also then began to go and speak back to him as I did as such a thing like that.
"Maybe you are right... But is it wrong for me to get excited... Is it wrong for me to dream about that?" I did in fact say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact lift my head back up.
As it was that I looked my father right in to his eyes. As it was that I was in fact dead serious with what I had said. As it was that I was that he blinked his eyes a couple times, as it was clear to me that he was surprised by that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak back to me.
"It's not wrong to have dreams when you are still young... No... That is why you need time to grow up and face reality... Now how about you go to sleep and maybe you can dream some more..." He said to me.
As it was that it was quite a bit harsh as to just what he had in fact said. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him. That was when it was that I then did in fact simply give up. As it was that I then went right on ahead and nodded back to him, as I also began to speak back to him softly.
"Yes father... I will..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that at the thought of him saying I needed to get some sleep. I did in fact suddenly seem to feel quite a bit tired, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to have in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I went right on ahead. And I did in fact seem to brush past my father, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact go to just where my room was at. As it was that I knew that I was ready to rest, none the less. As it was that it had in fact been a rough day getting to and from places, at that.
Just as it was that I was about to head in to my den how ever. That was when it was that I heard the voice of my father, all at once. As it seemed like he had one more thing to say to me, before I did in fact go to bed.
"And son... Just remember that I love you... And that I only want the best for you... Okay?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know as to just what it was that he had said.
That it was in fact true, all at the exact same time too. But at the same time as well, all at once. I felt like what he viewed as the fact, was me living an easy little two leg life, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was not the life that I did in fact want to live. As it was that I still felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit of spite. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to my father one last time.
"Yeah... I know... Good night..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt a little bit too upset to tell him I loved him back. As it was a thing that I did in fact seem to rarely say to my father, all at once.
I felt like I did in fact love my father a lot. But that did in fact not mean that I did in fact like him, at that. As it was that I just simply got my mind off of all of those thoughts.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to head right in to my room. As to just where it was that my soft nest was in fact at. As it was that I laid down on it in peace.
As just as I had done as such a thing like that as well. I did in fact also seem to just close my eyes. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and fall quick to rest, right after doing as such.