Chapter 25: Bad Things

There we were, at least as far as it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact have to believe as to just what it was that she had said. As I remember that her friend had told me about a lake a while back.
As it was that I seemed to see it through the woods. As it looked almost as if it went on for for ever. Even though I could clearly see the end of it very far out there.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at FancyStar. And I then began to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"It is amazing... Thank you for taking me out here..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I was not all too sure what else to say. Other than the fact that I was simply amazed by the beauty.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared back at the lake, at that. That was when I heard the she cat let out a rough sigh. And she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... And it will be all yours to rule at some point..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact have a smile on her face just as she had said that.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in fact do. As I then did in fact just seem to look back at the she cat with my eyes wide.
I still felt like I was in fact a bit lost about it all. As I knew that I did in fact still have a fair bit of some questions. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to spell back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I thought you said that there were going to be other cats here... If so... Why don't you take me to them?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes squinted at her just as it was that I had said that.
As I remembered her telling me that they were all over the place. And that she had in fact said that there were hundreds of them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes as I had thought on that.
I felt like we should have ran in to them at this point. As it was that I continued to stare at the she cat for just a little bit longer. Until she just seemed to shake her head at me, and begin to spell back to me, at that.
"Well... They are not here yet... They will be coming back soon... And besides... You don't just go and barge in to another cats home uninvited..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just what she had meant by that. As it was that I knew that it once again reminded me of some thing. That I knew that KettleStar had in fact said to me.
As to the fact that they had been the reason that they had all gone. As I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just how they would come back. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply get my mind off of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh back to her. And I then also began to go and speak back to FancyStar, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I suppose that you have a fair point on that... But then how will I join them and lead them?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her. She then did in fact just seem to laugh out loud for a moment. As if it was that she seemed to find some thing funny.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She then also began to go and roll her eyes right back at me. And she then did in fact also go and speak back to me, all at once.
"It will all happen in due time... And you will see it all gone down..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look away from me.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing. I felt like I did in fact kind of get a little bit frustrated with it all. As it was that I did in fact kind of wish that she would be more straight forward with me.
As it was that I just seemed to watch as she looked out in to the woods. That was when it was that I once again spoke back to her. As it was that I then did in see her go and look back at me, all at the exact same time as well.
"And... I will know this how? You can't be any more blunt with what you say to me? I just have answers... You expect me to go off of what you say under what circumstances?" I did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what she had said. She then did in fact just seem to have a bit of a guilty look on her face. Though that still did in fact not seem to change her mind about any thing.
I did in fact still just seem to see her go and stare at the ground. As it was that she seemed to simply go and nod back to me. And she also began to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I can give you some answers... If you want to follow me..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to walk back in to the woods. As if she was going back the way we had came.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to take one last look at the lake. As I felt like this might be the last time that I could in fact look at it at this point.
I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. As I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head towards FancyStar.
Just as it was that I had got my mind and my focus on the she cat. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self. As I did in fact say what I had to say under my breathe, at that.
"What ever she is about to show me better be good..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to follow the she cat on where she was taking us.
I knew that I didn't want to lose sight of her or lose track of her. As I knew that at this point, we had gone far too out of the way. To be able for her to lead me back to my home.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her voice. As it was that she seemed to wake me up as she did as such.
"Come on now Dust... Are you coming with me or what?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she did in fact have a very serious tone. Just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first. And I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at once.
I knew that she had in fact not seen me do as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her. As it was that I made sure that she knew for a fact that I was coming.
"Yeah... Sorry... I am coming..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just where it was that she was taking me. But it almost felt like I was looking for some sort of excuses to find some way out of this, all at once.
It didn't make all too much sense to me as to why it would be the case. As it was that I knew that I did in fact want to learn more. As it was that I almost wanted to ask her if we could in fact go and hunt.
How ever, I knew that she would in fact tell me know. As I knew that we had in fact already hunted this morning, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to just simply try to stay calm.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also seemed to nod to my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I also spoke to my self gently, as well.
"Alright... It is time to go... There is still a lot that needs to be done..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to feel much better about things. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and run to catch up to FancyStar, all at once.
As it was that it seemed like she had taken what I had in fact told her. As to the fact that I had told her that I was in fact coming to heart. As she had not even seemed to have looked back at me in the process.
As it was that she did in fact still have a little bit of a grin on her face. As I knew that she could in fact hear my paw steps, at that. As it was that I was in fact running back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got back to her. That was when it was that she then did in fact go and speak to me. As she had a serious look on her face as she seemed to stare right in to my eyes.
"Now... You might not believe in things like this... But what I am about to show you is destiny... This is why we were sent to you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to also still have her eyes wide, at that.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what she had said to me. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to simply wake my self up, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact go and smile, all at the exact same time as well.
Though, I still felt like I was a little bit lost about it, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her. As I made sure she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say.
"So... You were sent here for me... By who?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As just as it was that I had in fact said that to her. That was when it was that she just seemed to stop her self, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to be lost on what I had said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like she was asking her self the same thing.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare below her and the forest floor, at that. That was when it was that she eventually looked back up to me. And she continued to speak back to me with her eyes wide.
"That is an answer that I do not know Dust... And some times... Questions are best not answered..." She did in fact just seem to say. Though it still did in fact seem like she wanted the answers to what I had asked.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to her, at that. As I felt like that was the best that I was going to get out of her, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. And I then did in fact simply go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Than I suppose that you must go and take me to where my destiny is meant to be then..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had my own eyes wide just as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. She then did in fact just seem to once again smile right back at me. And she then did in fact go and nod back to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that she still went towards where she was taking me. As to where we were in fact going out in to the woods, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact also go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Well... I guess that I am about to get answers to some of my questions very soon..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
Though, I had not seemed to shiver in fear what so ever. Such as one might think when it was that a cat was in fact to shiver. As this time I just seemed to shiver, due to the fact that I knew that I was excited.
As it was that I just seemed to be that way for a little bit longer. I then did in fact just seem to keep my head low to the ground in the mean time. And I did in fact follow where the she cat was in fact taking us.
As it was that I did in fact stay calm as it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact have a big smile on my face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"I hope this isn't too far that we are going to have to travel..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As soon as it was that I had in fact even said that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of FancyStar. As it was clear to me that she had heard as to just what it was that she had said.
"Well... We are here now... Luckily for you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up. And I then did in fact begin to look as to all that was around me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a bit lost as to just what was so special.
As it was that I seemed to look around for a little bit longer. As it was that it did in fact seem like we were on the edge of the woods. I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"So... What is so special that I am supposed to be looking at?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my head tilted towards her, just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As it was that she just seemed to stand there for a bit longer. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide for some time. Almost as if it was that she had taken me all this way to lead me in to some sort of trap.
She then did in fact in the end, just seem to shake her head back at me. And she then did in fact just seem to turn her head around. As it was that she then also began to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"It is right in front of you... Look..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face just as soon as it was that she had in fact said that.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. And she then did in fact just seem to be staring at some thing in front of her. I then did in fact just seem to look at to just what it was that she was looking at.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that my eyes seemed to draw wider than they had been before. As it was that I was in some shock as to just what she was showing me.
I did my best to try to stay calm, all at the exact same time too. Though I felt like I could not help but to get upset, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, all at once.
"You are telling me you took me all this way to show me a two leg place? This is what my destiny is? I thought you said I was supposed to live out in the wild..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact put my claws out, just as I had said that. Almost as if it was that I was in fact going to go and attack her. For the fact that it was that it seemed like she had tricked me all of this time.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me. And she then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to me, at that.
"No... You are not going to live there... But there is some thing that you need to see in side of there... Remember what I told you about destiny?" She did in fact just seem to say. As she did in fact tilt her head at me, just as it was that she had in fact said that.
I kind of blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply smile for a few moments.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. In the end, I did in fact go and simply smile back, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her, at that.
"Well... What ever it is that you are about to show me in side... It better be good..." I did in fact just seem to say back to the she cat. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I once again began to hear her go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Have some patience Dust... Follow me..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her turn her head away from me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her walk towards the two leg place.
Though I still felt a little bit suspicious of her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I squinted my eyes back at her. And I began to speak back to her before I followed her.
"I thought you said that you were not able, nor that you wanted to go in a two leg place?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
She once again just seemed to roll her eyes at me, all of the sudden. As it was that she then did in fact also just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear her speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... I am just going on to the fence... Because that is all that we need... And then we will wait..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As this time she did in fact just seem to squint her eyes right  back at me.
Once again, she was in fact being dead serious with me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact eventually nod back to her. And I then did in fact begin to follow her to the fence line.
Just as it was that we had in fact got over to it, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact begin to see her jump on top of it, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to stare at her as she was at the top. As it was that I still did in fact not feel okay, and I did in fact not feel like this was right. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"It still doesn't make sense... Why does it always come back to the two legs?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my head tilted just as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to simply just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I once again began to hear the voice of the she cat. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you coming Dust? I am still waiting on you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden. As it was that she did in fact roll her eyes right at me. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had even said to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in. As it was that I then did as to what it was that she had done.
As I then did in fact just seem to jump up all of the sudden. And I did in fact land beside the she cat right on top of the fence, at that. As it was that I did in fact feel better about things soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that the both of us were together in top of the fence. That was when it was that I then did in fact look in to the yard. As it seemed to be an abandoned two leg nest just a bit nicer than mine.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. In the end, I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of. As it was that FancyStar did in fact just seem to say some thing, all at the exact same time too.
"This is where my father died..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a bit of a sad look on her face just as it was that she had said that. As it was that it felt like I could not help but to feel a bit bad for her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at her. And I then began to go and also to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Did you ever get to meet your dad?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I just simply stated at the she cat with my own eyes wide.
As it was that it had in fact still just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to simply go and see her look back at me. As it was that she did in fact have a sad, and a bit of a guilty look on her face.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when she eventually did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Yes and no... I grew up thinking I never had a father... But my father was the cat that I hated the most... And I never knew he was my father, and that he loved me all that time... Until the end of it..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
She did in fact just seem to wince to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then did in fact still seem to stare in to the yard. Of what it was that was in fact the two leg place, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to stare in to it with her for some time. I then in the end did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all at once.
"I mean... I know this is for you and all... But what does this have to do with my destiny?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to not upset the she cat, all at once.
I knew that it was a bit of a soft subject that we were on, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the she cat look back at me. And just as I had feared, she seemed to be a bit upset with me.
As it was that she just seemed to stare at me for some time. She then did in fact eventually shake her head right back on over to me. And she then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh just as she had done that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all just been the case. In the end, she then did in fact turn her head back to the yard. And she then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Remember what I told you about Patience... You must have a little bit of that Dust... Now look... And see..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had in fact said to me. That was when it was that I then did in fact turn my head back to the yard. And I then did in fact just seem to see, at that.
That there were 2 cats that had just left the two leg place. And it seemed like they were talking to one another. As it was that I just seemed to stay calm as I stared at the 2 cats.
That was when it was that the face of one of them did in fact just seem to come to me. As it was that my eyes grew wide in shock. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak loudly, all at once.
"Kevin?! Is that you?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact get excited just as I had said that. As it was that I was just about to jump down and go and meet up with me good old friend, at that.
That was until I then began to all of the sudden feel some thing slam in to me, all at once. As it was that it seemed to get in the way of me and my friend. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to fall back from off of the fence, all at the exact same time too.
I then began to fall on the ground, as I quickly got my self up. And I did in fact just seem to hiss at FancyStar. For just what it was that she had in fact done, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. The she cat then did in fact just seem to shake her head right back at me. And she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"No... This is not the time yet... There are still some things that the both of you must do first... You can not meet with him yet..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a serious look on her face.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood back at her. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
I then did in fact just seem to simply go and roll my eyes at her. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the she cat. As it was that I did in fact try to just stay as calm as I felt like I could do, as I did as such a thing like that, none the less.
"I... I don't under stand... What must I do before I get to talk to my friend again?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had in fact done so.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That FancyStar did in fact just seem to dip her head a bit low to the ground.
The she cat had a bit of a guilty look on her face for what ever reason. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear the she cat go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say.
"This is the hard part... I should have told you this last... You are going to have to do some bad things..."