Chapter 22: Cut Deep

I looked at the she cat, as it was in fact late in the evening. And I felt a bit worn out and exhausted as it felt like it already was. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self, all of the sudden.
FancyStar then seemed to stop her self all of the sudden. As it was clear that she had noticed as to the fact that it was the case. And she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, shortly after that.
"Come on Dust... We still have so much further to go... You can't quit on me now... What do you think will happen when there is a war... And you fill too tired to fight?" She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she did in fact have a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
I knew that she had promised me that she would teach me to fight today. But it felt like it was late enough as it was already. As it was that I knew that it was about time for me to lay down and rest soon.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak back to her. As it was that I made sure that she could hear as to just what I had to say.
"I don't under stand... I haven't learned any thing yet... Why are you going to teach me when I am tired?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as it was that I had in fact said that to her.
The she cat didn't seem to care as to what I had said what so ever. As it was that she seemed to simply roll her eyes at me. Which felt like it did in fact kind of upset me a little bit.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that the she cat then did in fact just seem to go. And she then did in fact just start to simply speak right back on over to me.
"Yes... That is how a war will work... You will always be tired..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact seem to turn her head away from me.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She then continued to just keep on walking. As if it was that she did in fact expect me to follow her, as well.
Which I did in fact not do as such a thing like that. As I then seemed to stand my ground, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, as well.
"You keep talking about a war... But there are not any cats that I have seen out here... How am I supposed to believe that there are big groups of cats that fight each other and live with one another?" I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that the she cat then seemed to stop what she was doing. As she then did in fact just seem to go and stare at me with her eyes wide.
It seemed like she didn't really have much of answers. As to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, at that. As I knew that it was not a good start to see, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her. As my eyes were still squinted at her, at that. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"Oh... That's because they are not close by... Why do you think I told you that we are going on a long journey... Trust me... It has just started... I'm going to train you to hunt every single night from here on out..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she seemed to have said that to me, all at once. It normally felt like it was a thing that I wouldn't believe what she had said. But in this case, she seemed to be genuine on what it was that she had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her. Before I then also began to go and speak back to her, all at once.
"So we are going to go and meet these cats then?" I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat. As it was, that I did in fact have my head tilted at her. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. She then did in fact just seem to blink her eyes a few times. And she then did in fact seem to shake her head right back at me.
I was confused as to just what it was that she was getting at. As it was that I felt like I once again couldn't help but to get upset about it. As she then did in fact finally seem to go and just speak back to me.
"Well... We won't be going to meet them... But we will be going to where they live at... That way you have the advantage... Because some day... You will be leading one of those groups..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I kind of felt like I was excited as to what she had said. As I knew that I was always destined to be a leader of some thing some day.
But at the same time, I also felt like I could not help but to shiver. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her. And I then did in fact also go and speak back to her all of the sudden.
"Okay... I see... And how far are we going to have to go?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my face, just as it was that I had said that to her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then once again listened as to just what FancyStar had to say back to me.
"We have at least 3 days to travel... I will teach you all that I know in those 3 days... And trust me... I am a warrior cat... I took down 3 of those groups all on my own..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she seemed to have a bit of some pride on just what it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I looked up at the sky. And I then noticed that there was hardly any sun light any longer.
As it was that I noticed that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her. As I made sure that she could hear as to just what it was that I had to say to her.
"So... It is dark out now... There are going to be other creatures out... I am ready to learn to fight... But do we have some where safe to stay?" I did in fact just seem to say back to FancyStar, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her. I did in fact just seem to see her stare at me with her eyes wide. Almost as if it was that she had not actually heard as to just what I had said.
How ever, in the end, she then did in fact seem to blink her eyes a few times, at that. And she then did in fact also just seem to smile. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear her start to speak back to me, at that.
"Oh... The place that we are going to stay is right beside us... I was just about to head over there and make a nest... If you want to make one with me..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As she had her eyes wide just as it was that she had said that. As it was that it did in fact kind of make me feel some strange type of way. As it was that I kind of shivered as it was that I had thought on that.
How ever, I just seemed to shake away all of those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her. As it was that she did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Wait... You mean that the both of us will be sleeping together?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said as to what I had said to her.
As it was that she had also heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that her own eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that she then began to start to go and laugh, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case at first. As it was that in the end, I then began to start to wake my self up. And I then began to go and hear her speak right back on over to me, all of the sudden.
"Well... I wouldn't go that far... But yes... Our nest will be close to one another... Because it is a small little place to bury our heads..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. As for some odd reason or another, I almost felt like I was a bit disappointed.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Sorry... I'm just not used to sleeping so close to some one... How come your brother didn't stay at my place?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. She once again seemed to stare at me with her eyes wide. As it was that she then once again seemed to laugh at me.
I was a little bit lost as to just why she had done as such a thing like that. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and hear her once again speak back to me.
"That's because for us wild cats... We would never want to stay in a two leg place... But there are also a few other reasons too... That shouldn't really be your concern..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As she seemed to be joking with me on what she had said at first. But at the end of what it was that she had in fact said to me. It then did in fact just seem like she was being serious with me, all at the exact same time too.
I was almost tempted to try to ask as to just what it could be. But when she said that it was none of my concern. I had to assume that she had meant as to just what she had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. And I then did in fact just seem to walk to her with my head low to the ground. Before it was that I also then began to go and speak right back on over to her.
"Sorry for having so many questions... I just have never got to meet wild cats like you two... I feel like I need to know as much as possible..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a bit of a serious look on my own face still.
Even as much as it was that I felt like I might in fact feel bad. I did in fact still just seem to be the way that I was, all at once. As it was that the she cat looked at me with her eyes wide for just a little bit of some time.
Before it was that FancyStar then did in fact nod back to me. As it was that she also then let out quite a bit of a rough sigh her self. And she then began to go and speak back to me shortly after all of that.
"It is okay Dust... I do not blame you for it at all... You need to learn some things... There is still plenty that you do not know... Some things that not even I can teach you..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. That was when it was that I saw that she had her eyes wide. As she had a very serious look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then eventually seemed to simply nod back to her. And I then did in fact put a thing of some moss on to my side of the small den, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at the she cat. And I then did in fact also just seem to speak back to her, all at once.
"Alright... I am ready when ever you are FancyStar..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had a serious look on my face, just as soon as it was that I had said that to her.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I noticed that she was still grooming out her bed. As it was that I simply seemed to stand there and wait for her.
Which luckily it didn't seem to take very long for her what so ever. As it was that she then eventually turned her head back to me. And she then did in fact just seem to speak back to me, all at once.
"Alright... Let's go out there... And I will teach you the basic moves of how to fight another cat..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a serious look on her face, just as it was that she had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it all had in fact seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I simply seemed to smile back to her. And I then did in fact follow her out of the make shift den, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that the both of us were out of there. And we were now out in a bit of a more open area. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear her voice seem to speak right back on over to me.
"Alright stand still... That way I can teach you some things... I will need you to respond on a way of defense... And I will teach you what you did wrong, and how to fix it..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her. And I also then did in fact seem to speak back to her as well, at that.
"Well... I doubt I will know any thing about that sort of stuff... I have never even fought a cat in my life... Besides play fights with my friend..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I realized as to just how stupid I did in fact seem to sound. As I felt like I was acting like a kit on just what it was that I had said. Though luckily, FancyStar didn't seem to care less as to what I had said.
As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me, and she had her self lowered to the ground. As it was that I was a little bit lost what she was doing. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Alright... I will do a basic attack on you, and you must adjust your self to either take the blow, or try to dodge it... Some times you won't see it coming but you will hear it... So some times you must take the blow..." She did in fact just seem to say.
Just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her. And I then did in fact go and speak right back on over to her as well.
"Alright... I am ready..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not actually too sure if I was ready. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. The she cat then did in fact just seem to smirk at me, at that. And she then did in fact go and speak back to me.
"If you say so... I don't think you are... But here goes nothing..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then did in fact have my eyes wide as she had said that.
I kind of still wasn't taking what she had said seriously how ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes at her. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her.
"I can take what you ever you send my-" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as it was that I was saying as to just what I had said.
That was when it was that I was in fact cut off mid sentence. As FancyStar then did in fact just seem to jump on top of me, at that. As it was that she easily did in fact take me to the ground, though she was smaller than me.
I was a bit surprised by the fact that she had done so. As it was that I closed my eyes as I did in fact fall in to the dirt. And I felt her then all of the sudden get off of me, as if it was that we were not actually fighting.
I was still a bit lost, and a bit shocked by what had happened. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to lift my self up all of the sudden. And I also did in fact hear the she cat go and speak back to me, at that.
"What was that, that you were about to say to me?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she seemed to have a bit of a mocking tone of voice. Just as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me.
I was not all too happy as to just what she was doing. And as to the fact that it was, that she seemed to be bragging about it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at her, at that.
She didn't seem to care less as to the fact that I had done so. As it was that she still seemed to be bragging about taking me down. As it was that I did in fact go and speak back to the she cat, all at once.
"Oh come on FancyStar! That wasn't fair! I was talking! That was kind of a low blow!" I did in fact just seem to say to the she cat. As I didn't seem to be at all too happy as it was that I had said that to her.
As it was that it seemed to be the case for a bit of some time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that she looked away from me. And she then did in fact begin to lick one of her paws, all at once.
It seemed like she could care less as to just what I had said. As it was that she then also began to simply go and speak back to me. As she had a calm voice as she did in fact do as such a thing like that.
"All is fair in war Dust... You wont see things coming... You will have to be prepared with that... It isn't just stand still and fight..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. That was when it was that I did in fact feel like she had a fair point. As I then did in fact just seem to let my fur down, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I suppose that you have a fair point... I'm just still lost by what you mean with war?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to see her turn her head away from me.
She seemed to let out a very loud sigh, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact see her start to walk away from me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she then did in fact seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... A war is when big groups of cats fight each other... Usually many cats are lost in battle..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that she did in fact seem to be serious with what she had said.
How ever, I seemed to care less about all of it, all at once. As it was that I had not really even paid attention to just what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see my perfect chance to strike.
As it was that I had in fact began to have realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to smirk, all of the sudden. And I also then began to go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"And here we go... We go now!" I did in fact just seem to whisper, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that it had all been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to run at the she cat. As it was that I jumped at her at the last second, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to see that she had noticed it at the last moment, at that. As it was that she did in fact turn her head, and quickly try to move out of the way.
How ever, I also directed my self as she did as such a thing like that. As it was that it was simply too late for her to get out of this one. As it was that I then did in fact land on the she cat, just as she had done to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to lift my head held high. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"You shoulda seen that one coming!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a big smile on my face, as I was pleased by what it was that I had in fact done.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. As it was that it all just seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact see the she cat nod back to me hesitantly, at that.
She didn't seem to have the same smile that it was that I had. As I felt like she was going to say that it wasn't fair. But she did in fact seem to keep her mouth shut for the time being.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact go and hear her finally speak back to me, all at once.
"Well... Fair enough I suppose... You got be this time..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had her eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then began to lay off of the she cat, and I spoke back to her as well.
"Well... I guess I will know better next time... And so should you..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then began to finally get off of her, as it was that I had said what it was that I had said to her.
Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that she lifted her legs up on me. As it was that she then did in fact dig her claws in to my sides, all of the sudden.
I yelped, not really in much pain, as I did in fact seem to be surprised. As it was that I then did in fact hear the she cat speak back to me. As she had the same sort of grin that Pride would have on her face, at that.
"Oh... But that's one thing that you need to know Dust... When you get some one... You need to make sure that you cut deep..."