#16 THE ATTACK

JAY POV.

Her words and actions made me furious.

Just because I'm being gentle with her doesn't mean she can just act the way she wants.

Ignoring her words I started working on the papers.

But the thoughts of her quitting this job didn't leave my mind.

In the afternoon I received a mail regarding the design of hotel.

"So now she doesn't want to see me great"

Going through the design.
I sent her some changes that should be done in it, and informed her that she will have to prepare it in a ppt and will have to present it in front of investors .

Abhay called me suddenly and said.

"Jay, we need to go to the warehouse now.
Someone has attacked it and our men are dying.
We need to be there soon".

"WHAT?
Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm getting close to the office building, please come soon"

" Okay, I'm on my way" With that I ended the call and went down.

When I saw his car approaching, I entered.

"Who are they?
Do you have any idea?" I asked Abhay.

"No, I only received a call from one of the men stating that there were some people outside the warehouse and they had suddenly started firing" he said while driving .

"We need to reach there soon," I said, loading my gun and handing one to Abhay.

As we got closer to the location.
We started to hear all the firing, so we parked the car a little bit away from the warehouse.

Getting down the vehicle we began to go closer.

As arranged Abhay went to the back side of the house and I covered the front region, taking cover behind the trees I began to get closer to the front door.

Where I saw some of my men lying dead.

Suddenly I saw a man coming from the front door with a weapon putting the silencer on my gun I focused on him and shot him dead.

I slowly entered the house from the front door, but three men on the first floor saw me and started shooting at me.

I quickly hid behind the pillar and fired back, hitting one in the head and another in the heart the third guy fled away.

I went to the first floor and saw Abhay, he stab the man who was trying to flee and saw five more dead behind him.

I complimented him, saying, "Man you are too good with knives".

Laughing at me he said "Thanks bro, now lets check the second floor"

Taking cover behind the pillar we arrived at the second floor it was empty.

We didn't see anyone there and all of our men were also dead.

So we started checking all of our arms and goods that were going to get exported tomorrow for a deal.

We noticed that some of our arms were missing and then suddenly, we heard a tire noise outside.

Looking out the window, I saw four men putting our boxes of weapons in their back trunk.

I focused on one of the men's heads and shot him dead.

Watching him lie dead on the floor each of their head turned towards me and they immediately attempted to place the containers in and try to run away.