Anemarin

This ship was requested by @Tbhk_iscool   (Hoping I got that user right) so here you are!

I do not ship this.

Why? Because I think that it has zero development whatsoever. Honestly, I don't really understand why Anemarin is such a popular ship, because one, all we have for proof that Anemone even likes Tamarin is the word of Kinkajou, and while Kinkajou is perceptive and good at find things out, we can't know for sure. Literally, the only thing about Anemarin is this: "You're somewhere in between baby sloths and Anemone's crush on Tamarin. Haven't you noticed? She keeps showing up wherever Tamarin is, bringing her flowers or offering to read her scrolls." Kinkajou, to Turtle, in the epilogue of Darkness of Dragons. Seriously. That's it. Just those two sentences. There is no actual proof that Anemone likes Tamarin, there is nothing, nothing at all about Tamarin liking Anemone. There isn't even any development! I mean, how many times do you see Anemone and Tamarin actually interacting? Almost never.

So, basically, Anemone and Tamarin almost never interact, and there's no ship development, plus no true proof. I mean... I guess I sort of understand (not really) why a few people might ship Anemarin, but so many? It's a ship with no development, and they barely have anything in common. Sure, opposites can attract, but not always. I honestly think that Anemarin is a bit of a weird ship, and I definitely think it's super rushed and forced.

There you are, and I actually made it into two paragraphs! Over 250 words this time. I'll do any requests I get next (Pantalan ships not included, those will come after I'm mostly finished with the Pyrrhian ones). Live free and be happy.

Glorybringer1163