11: Stray Kids: Jilix [Platonic]

Incoming Call: Femboy 🧚‍♀️✨
Answer | Decline

"Hey turd," I greet, pausing my music.

"I-I think I'm having a crisis, Hannie," Felix sniffles, suddenly making me alert. He has to be really upset in order to cry.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I've been thinking, you know? A lot. About sexualities and stuff. A-and I don't know, Sungie. I don't. I can't even say I'm straight. And I'm scared. What happens if I end up being gay or something? Because it seems to be heading that way, and I don't want it to."

"Lixie, sweets, just take a deep breath with me, okay? In and out, like this." We take in three deep breaths before I speak again. "If you end up being something other than straight, nothing will change. You hear me? You are the same Felix as before. You just have different preferences, and that's okay. You need to let yourself be free and not held down by your own judgements. You're okay with everyone else being who they are, you need to learn to be who you are. Okay?"

"Okay," he agrees, "thank you. I'd probably be having a much stronger breakdown if it wasn't for you. But Jisung?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm pansexual. I've been looking up different sexualities and stuff, and this just seems to fit."

"I'm happy you were comfortable enough to tell me. Thank you for telling me this. I love you so much, bestie. You are so very strong."

"Thank you..." he whispers, "you truly give the best advice. You should be a public speaker."

"I only save the best advice for my best friends. And you know damn well I would crash and burn if I ever spoke in public."

He giggles lightly, "yeah, I know."

"And Lix? I hope you know that you don't have to label it. It's okay to just like whoever you want without putting a label on it."

"I'll keep that in mind, Sungie."

It goes silent for a minute; I twirled my finger around my blanket, feeling the fuzzies underneath my finger pads.

"Jisung?"

"Yeah?"

"I like Jeongin."

I gasp quietly, my eyebrows raising, "you do?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I do."