15: Stray Kids: Minsung

When I wake, my head is pounding. Chan, Bin, Minho, and I all got super fucked up last night. I was more responsible and stopped drinking once I knew I was going to throw up.

I get out of the bed, heading out down the hall and to the living room. Both Changbin and Minho were sleeping practically on top of each other.

Creeping over to Minho, I crouch down, setting my hand on his shoulder. I shake him lightly, watching his face contort while he wakes. Poor guy. Hangovers are the worst, but he deserves it.

"Baby."

"Hm?"

"You wanna go home? You'll be more comfortable in your bed."

"No, I wanna be here with you."

"Are you sure? It's already past noon."

"I'm sure. Come here," he tries reaching out for me, but notices that one of his arms is trapped between the couch and Changbin. How does that even happen?

"Hey pig, move," he whines, trying to shake the other off of him. "Gah- okay, I got it. Now I'm falling on top of you." Abruptly, he rolls off of the couch and squishes me.

"Ahh, get off of me. You're heavy."

"Well that's rude," he squints down at me. I just smile, taking in some of his features. "Give me kiss." He perks his lips, waiting for me.

I laugh, feeling better already. I lean up, pecking his lips. "Muah. Special kiss just for you."

"Your kisses are always special, angel."