24: Stray Kids: Minsung Part 2

Once they get back to Jisung's place, the younger heads straight to the bathroom. No matter how much time Minho had been with him enough to understand his anxiety, this was all too much. He needed to be alone.

He locked the door behind him, sliding down it onto his butt. Sometimes you just have to ride out the anxiety attack rather than stop it. Makes it easier to calm down afterward. Sometimes.

He was in there for over 10 minutes. Minho didn't dare knock on the door. He knew Jisung's boundaries all too well. Instead, he made some tea and got some ice.

Once Jisung came out, he immediately went to the couch. "Alright, let's talk."

"Are you sure you're-"

"Minho."

"Okay, okay. I wanted to come back, Jisung, so much. Breaking that kind of contract is difficult. I'm lucky I'm even here right now. I tried calling and messaging you so many times, but like you said, your number changed. I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot for leaving you like that. I never should have left. I'll apologize over and over again. I'll write it a million times. I'm sorry. Please, take me back. I can't be without you."

"Do you know how long it took for me to get over you?"

At those words, Minho's heart shattered.

Jisung continued. "It was months of crying to Felix and Changbin. It was months of feeling so alone and homesick in my own house. It was months of feeling like I wasn't good enough for you to stay. And I was just beginning to feel better. I had started to feel like I didn't need you."

Tears were building up in Minho's eyes at the rejection he knew was coming.

"And then I saw you today at the bar. And it all went down the drain. I still love you. I still long for your touch. I still want to beg for you back."

"Jisung, please..."

"This is your only chance. This is your final chance. You've never made me doubt that you loved me until that day. Don't do it again."

Minho jumped up, hugging Jisung without warning. "I'll never do it again. I'll never. I'd die before I'd ever do that. I'm so sorry, baby. Does this mean you'll take me back?"

"At some point. You're going to have to prove yourself before we put labels on it."

Minho smiled with a few tears sliding down his cheeks. "Of course, of course. I'll do anything."

"Good. Now give me a kiss and never let me go."

The elder complied, giving the younger a kiss he'd never forget. That night was a relief for both of them.