18: Stray Kids: Minsung

lil kitkat

[image]
and this is dori, the
last one. he can be
stand-offish, but i know
he loves me

oh my goddd
he's so cute
i love him

mhmmm
i hope he loves you
too

yes i need permission
from the king 100%

also i really miss you|
also i really|
also|
|

____

"Don't be too clingy, you dumb bitch," I whisper to myself, a sudden and strong emotion of shame hitting me. "You're so annoying. Just leave him alone."

I sigh, letting my phone fall to the side of my bed. My dog lies next to me sleeping away. I wish I could be asleep right now.

I met Minho three months ago on a dating app. We've gone on three dates. They all went pretty well, the second date ending up with us making out in the backseat of my car. I do like him.

I can't shake this feeling of, "you can't do this."

I'd love to have Minho in my life. Why haven't I asked him out yet? Why do I feel like I'm not ready? My ex and I broke up at the beginning of the year because of this reason. I felt like I shouldn't be with them. I talk to them about it to try and maybe let them ease my tension, but they broke up with me instead. Why does this feel so wrong? In the moment, it's fine. It's always fine in the moment.

But as soon as I leave or they leave, I have dread burrowing into my stomach. Do I have commitment issues? Is this feeling caused by my overbearing depression that was immediately worsened by a traumatic event that happened eight months ago?

I don't know.

I really like Minho. He tastes like mangos. His smile is beautiful. His personality is strong. The way we speak to one another and our "relationship" now feels so... adult. I've never really had that, I don't think.

Is that what's bothering me? Do I feel too childish for something so adult-like? Or am I not ready to face the adult world just yet, even though I keep pushing it off?

I hate-

lil kitkat is typing...

yes exactly. if my
three babies don't like
you, then this won't
go much further.
i figure the same with
bbama
but i'm going to bed
goodnight sleep well <3

of course. their
judgements along with
bbama's are all very
important
goodnight, sweet
dreams <3

________

I guess I'll just have to fuck around and find out.