12: Stray Kids: Minho

"Lee Minho, you need to go to the doctor," Chan scolds, standing right behind the couch.

"I'm fine," Minho brushes it off, standing his ground away from Chan. "It's just a bruise."

"It's a broken wrist that's purple and still swelling up. You need to go." He crosses his arms, ready to chase the younger.

"No."

"If you make me chase you, you're going to piss me off. I'll call Changbin."

This is the part where Minho could've made the mature, adult decision. Instead, he runs past the couch, through the kitchen, and to the door. Before he can get out, Chan comes sprinting toward him. Minho dodges him, ducking under and scurrying away.

"Lee Minho! I'm calling the others. This is going to get really embarrassing for you if you don't stop."

"Chan, I'm fine! If you can chase me and still not catch me, don't you think it's fine?"

"Minho, your wrist is broken! You need to see the doctor. I don't even know how you're standing right now and not writhing in pain."

"Because I'm getting better! I'm fine."

"Lee Minho."

"It's okay. I'll go myself then. By myself. Alone. Just to make you happy," Minho shrugs, trying to see if the lie would work.

Chan stands there with a deadpan expression on his face. Minho smiles devilishly. The elder pulls out his phone. Damn. If only he could get out of one of the windows.

"I need backup."

"I'm not a child."

"Then quit acting like one."

There was only a table between them now. The front door opens, the other six piling in and not bothering to take their shoes off. They'd be in and out. Hopefully.

"Get him. Don't let him escape unless you have a hold on him," Chan instructs, seriousness flooding through the room.

Minho found this amusing. In reality, he had already called the doctor's office and let them know he'd be there soon. He just likes teasing Chan. It wasn't planned, but Chan had told him to go and it started as simple as that.

"Hyung, are you serious?" Jisung crosses his arms. "It's not that big of a deal. Just go to the doctor."

"I already said I'd go. Chan is just being mean."

The six look at the eldest.

"He's lying."

"Why would I lie? It's not like I'd escape the dorms, run somewhere and hide until you guys get tired and give up."

Changbin lunges forward, barely missing Minho's arm. The chase starts again. The culprit runs to the living room, backed into the corner again. Seungmin and Hyunjin are blocking both exits, so that only gives Minho one choice.

Just as they're about to charge, Minho glides up and over the couch, carefully pushing Jisung out of the way. That boy knows no self-defense. Jeongin grabs Minho's arm, but the elder hugs him, spinning him to the ground.

"Minho! Stop it," Chan groans, watching as he practically ninja kicks his way through. "If you leave, I'm banning you from dancing for a month."

Minho knows he won't do that once he comes back.

"Sorry to roast your toast, but I'm out of here-"

Felix grabs him and holds him in a tight embrace. "Hyung, please just go to the doctor."

"Lixie, I already called them. I'm just messing with Chan," he whispers, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Really?"

"Duh. This hurts like a bitch."

"Okay."

"Chan, tell Felix to let me go."

"Felix, don't let go."

Felix lets go. Chan's jaw drops. And Minho runs out through the front door.

"Felix, what the f-"

"Hyung, he's going," the younger giggles. "He just likes messing with you and us."

"Are you sure he's going?"

"I trust him."

Chan groans, going to his own room. "I'm so sick of his stupid ass."

"You love me!"

"MINHO, GO TO THE DOCTOR."