19: Stray Kids: Minbin

"Wake up. Please. Wake up," Minho whisper quietly to his sleeping partner. The panic attack was making its way to his lungs, tears already falling.

"Mm, what- what's wrong?" Changbin sits up, hurriedly turning the light on.

"I can't- can't breathe."

Minho is curled into a ball, clutching the sheets and pale as paper. His breathing is fast, leaving little room for his body to get the oxygen it needed.

Minho's eyes are clutched shut, his head dizzy. He never knew how to get through panic attacks because, well, this was his first one. Sure, he'd seen one of his friends go through one and another sitting on the verge of one, but never would he have thought it would happen to him.

"Can I touch you?" Changbin remains calm, knowing his own panic would make it worse.

"Y-yeah."

Changbin reaches over, slowly pulling Minho toward him. He unravels his boyfriend from his tight position, making sure to cover him with himself.

"Can you match me? Match my pitch?"

They go through notes, the elder stuttering along and going flat at some points. Changbin continues, rubbing the back of Min's neck.

"There you go, baby. I'm so proud of you. You did so well."

Lips land on Minho's forehead, a blanket of safety covering him. Relief spreads to his fingertips, exhaustion overcoming his head.

"How'd... how'd you do that?"

"What?"

"Help."

"You needed me. I did what I thought would work."

"...I love you."

That was the beginning of a happy ending.