28: Stray Kids: Jilix [Platonic]

"Bro, I'm so laggy," I look down at my hands, watching them swish around. They move after I move them. Whoa.

Felix laughs, it starting out light but then we look at one another, our laughs growing increasingly louder.

"Sung, do I look high? Changbin wants a picture, and I don't want to look stupid."

I grasp his face, widening my eyes so I could see his better. The corners of his eyes were red as hell, and it barely looked like he had them open.

"You're so fucking high, dude." I laugh, grabbing my stomach, laying back onto the bed. "Open your eyes wider for the picture."

He nods, biting his lip to hold back a laugh. "I can't, oh my god. Hold on." He tries it, dropping his phone and falling off of the bed, low pitched cackles spilling out of him. "Oh, my god, I'm so high."

I laugh along, tears beginning to stream down my face. "What time is it?" I pick up my phone, seeing 1:39am. "Damn, it's late."

We both just nod, sitting back for a bit after he gets back on the bed. I look at my phone again, 1:39am.

"Dude, time is so slow. It's still 1:39. What the fuck. Whoa, I'm so laggy."

Our laughs take up the entire room again, both of us bewildered at how the time is the same. "What time is it now? It's been like ten minutes."

"1:40."

He wheezes, throwing his head back and kicking his feet. I follow suit, my chest aching.

"Bro why am I lagging right now?"

He can't respond, clapping his hands and struggling to breathe. "You're so high."

"I have to piss so bad."

"Go piss girl."

"Shut the fuck up, twink."

"Say it to my face."

I squint at him, trying to look intimidating.

"Are you trying to shit?"

I collapse to the floor, laughing and wheezing. "Stop, shut up. I'm going to piss myself."

He screams, cackling and hitting his thigh.

"No, no, Felix stopppppp," I whine, squeezing my legs together. "I'm going to have to crawl there, oh my god."

He ends up kicking me until I stand and wobble to the toilet. Whoa, I'm dizzy as fuck. It's hard to aim, so I sit down. I have to hold onto the sink so I don't fall over.

As I wash my hands, I look in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and red. Fucking hell, I'm high. This is only my second time getting high. Do I like it? I'm not really sure.

I dizzily get back to the room, laying on the bed. "Felix."

"Han Ji."

"My heart is pounding really hard. Can you hear it? I mean of course you can't, but can you?"

He looks at me, "no, I can't hear it. Are you okay?"

"Uh, I don't know. I was having fun and then my heart start pounding so hard."

I break out into giggles, a wave of anxiety overcoming me. No, I'm okay. Yeah, no. Uh.

"I think we should get you water."

"Watah."

"Don't make me call Chan."

"Of coUrse. Let's get watah."