Tonight..hehe

Anakin P.O.V

Ahh, tonight was what I'm waiting for.
I was scared that Padmé wasn't gonna get the idea. I never thought she'd crack. I'm so excited for this moment! Hehehe...

Padmé P.O.V

I had a black dress, makeup on and some perfume on. I was scared that we'd get caught. I'm also scared Anakin won't become a Jedi because of me. I never thought this would happen!

Anakin P.O.V

I walked into her room. "omg Padmé Amidala you look so freaking beautiful right now!" I blurted. She laughed and ran towards me. We hugged. I leaned in and started to kiss her neck. She smelled like honey. I was crying. I wanted this to happen for years, and now it's real, not only in my dreams.

Padmé P.O.V

Anakin was kissing my neck. I was smiling. I've never seen anything like it. Anakin stopped. He pushed me on to the bed. I didn't think he'd have "it"! He was not joking! He kissed me and kissed me and kissed me! I was laughing! "Haha!" I yelled. "Shh." Anakin spoke. "You don't want Kenobi to hear.." He spoke again. I shook my head in agreement. He smiled and hugged me. "I love you Padmé" he spoke softly to me. I didn't know what to say. "Ani..-" I was cut off. "Don't say you don't love me! You kissed me and I just kissed you for a moment and you didn't budge!" Anakin said. I turned hot with embarrassment. How..how could this be!

"Anakin Skywalker, what I wanted to say was...was that I love you to!" I shouted. Anakin's face went blank. I turned red. I was embarrassed. Anakin laughed. "I knew it!" He said. "Well well mr. Jedi-" I was cut off again. But this time it was of someone else. "ANAKIN SKYWALKER!"
I turned to see who it was. It was Kenobi!