Just Rain Now..

Anakin P.O.V

I snuggle Padmé with the coat. With me. Kenobi, and Padmé in one little shack for the night, no one slept or moved. Padmé was on my lap almost and Kenobi was leaning on my shoulder. I held Padmé. Hands on her waist. Making her smile. She looked up at me and kissed my chin. Kenobi yelled. "HEY! STOP!" Me and her laughed and apologized.

I was in the mood. In the dirty mood. I couldn't do anything about it! It hurt. With Padmé on my lap, things got weird. I, still holding her waist, moved my hands lower. Padmé looked at me. I let go. Now wasn't the time! Gosh!

Obi Won Kenobi P.O.V

See Anakin happy was soothing to the heart, but it can be good. Anakin is training to be a Jedi, and by the look of things he might get kicked out. I didn't want that. So I went to sleep..

Anakin P.O.V

"Hey..the old mans asleep." I laugh to Padmé. She looks at me. "So?" She asks. I thought she was dumb for a second! Then she laughed. Phew!

She was about to kiss me and then Kenobi jumped up and hit me in the face! "HA! HOW DARE YOU!?!" He yells. I look at Padmé. She falls. "Padmé!?" I yell. I turn to Kenobi! "She fainted! Agh!" I scream and hug her beautiful face. She was deep asleep. "It's good." Kenobi said. "How!?" I yelled "She'll get some rest, like you need right now!" Kenobi replied. I laughed and fell asleep...