Chapter 33

"Bruno....does Nick know that you were going to tell me about this?" she asked him as he picked her up sitting her on his lap.

"Oh, no. He thinks he's this mysterious drama creator. He told Jessica to go after Clarissa last night." he told her.

"What the fuck? Are you for real?" she asked him.

"The faster you learn the game, Kittie, the faster you can win at it." he told her.

"How do I win?" she asked him.

"We just have to practice our poker faces, Kass. You have to pretend you can't see his hand."

"Bruno, speak English. I can't play poker." she replied making a funny face.

"We have to play his games. And then, when he least expects it we do something outrageous. So outrageous that the whole world will be talking about it." he answered her.

"What's that?" she asked him.

"You gotta trust me, sweetheart." he told her.

"B, I don't think I like this." she told him.

"Kassie..I have no clue how you practically grew up here and don't know how to play these games. I've been here for four years and can see the games people play within seconds."

"Are you playing games right now, B?" she asked still confused.

"I don't do that anymore, Kittie." he told her. "But I'm going to teach you how to be the best at playing the game...but first I'm going to kiss you." he told her leaning in toward her as she started to crack a smile. He lightly touched her lips taking a hold of her. He watched her reaction to him kissing her. She gasped then smiled.

"You have to tell me which girl taught you how to kiss like that. I need to write that girl a thank you note." she responded.

"It better be a self addressed envelope." he laughed at her laying her on the couch to kiss her again.

"You are so cheesy, Bruno." she answered him. He laughed at her licking his lips moving down to kiss her neck. She pulled off his hat throwing it on the floor running her fingers through his hair while he touched her arms with the tips of his fingers causing her to get tingly.

"Kassandra..should we stop?" he asked her as he touched her glittery shirt. She shook her head bringing him closer to her. She sat up wrapping her legs around him tightly. As she wrapped her legs around him he lifted her shirt up over her head kissing her shoulder, collar bone and then her other shoulder. She moved her hands toward his shirt lifting it up kissing him the same way he had kissed her just seconds ago. She felt him pick her up kissing her more deeply than he had ever kissed her before. Holy shit. His tongue is going to be in my heart in a few seconds...she thought to herself. But I am alright with that. "Kass..you really are beautiful." he told her sitting her on the bed watching her push herself back onto the freshly made bed. She blushed at what he was saying as she fidgeted with her pants pulling them down. She grabbed his arms bringing him toward her. She felt all him against her.

"Let me help you with that..." she told him unbuttoning his pants throwing them next to hers on the other side of the room. "B...you turn me on, like...woah." she said bringing him back down toward her. He pressed himself against her feeling her tense up as he moved in as close as possible to her. She grabbed him back so tightly that she left marks as he moved in a type of rhythm toward her. "Ohhh...Bruno...I didn't teach you that...oh my godddd...." she moaned."I need you Bruno. I need you...." she screamed as he pressed himself against her for a second time.

"I need you, Kassandra. I need you so badly." he said pressing his lips against hers as she started to scream again.

"Ohh myyy.....god." Kassie cried feeling everything inside her let go at the same time as he fell on top of her with a huge sigh.

"Woah." he said laying on the side of her.

"What that's never happened?" she asked him about their mutual satisfaction.

"No...not at the same time." he told her.

"Well, then maybe I still have things to teach you." she laughed at him getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Shit...." Kassie came running out of the bathroom wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and cotton shorts running to the door as she heard a knock.

"I would of gotten it..." Bruno told her as he stood a few steps behind her.

"Shhh...it's Clarissa..." Kassie shooed him away from the door. He didn't answer he smiling at Clarissa as Kassie opened the door.

"Holy shit." she said coming inside before she was welcomed inside. "You two are crazy. I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that." she smirked at them.

"What do you need, Clarissa?" she asked her.

"Oh...yeah. I did come over here to do something other than make fun of your ridiculously loud noises...there's going to be a house warming party at my place tonight. Y'all need to come." she said giving her a knowing look.

"We'll be there." Kassie told her next door neighbor walking her out the door as the door closed Kassie turned to Bruno and said "Let the games begin."