Chapter 114

Kassie wandered into the bathroom stepping out of her clothes to take a shower late in the evening. I'll wake up and he'll be here. The sooner I go to sleep the sooner I get to see him. She kept thinking as she rubbed shampoo through her hair and strawberry body wash all over her body. What the hell was that? She thought hearing a bang outside.

"Shit!" she heard someone yell. Oh. It's just Bruno. She thought to herself turning off the water quickly grabbing a towel wrapping it around her body. "Bruno?" she called out walking toward the front of the house.

"I'm right here..." he answered her looking at the pile of his suite cases standing next to Ryan.

"Well, you could have told me you were bringing your other half with you...I would have gotten dressed..." she said turning around to go back to the bedroom.

"Thanks Ry..." he responded giving him a look that meant that he needed to leave.

"Babbbyyyyyy...." Bruno whined following her into the bedroom hugging her from behind kissing her neck gently.

"Bru...don't do that...pleasseee..." she pleaded.

"But I missed my wife." he told her not letting go off her neck. "You smell so good, Kittie..."

"Brunnnooo...noooo..." she repeated. Shit. They were right....she's all tingly...Bruno thought to himself letting go of her walking to the dresser throwing her a shirt.

"Get dressed." he told her as he took off his jacket and button up shirt.

"Oh my god. Do you want to kill me before I have this baby?" she asked him as he started to flex his arms in front of her making her laugh so hard that she fell backwards onto the bed.

Bruno laid down next to her placing his head on her stomach."I can hear the baby..."
"Okay, Bruno...it's time for you to go to bed too..." she told him.

"I can!" he exclaimed kissing her stomach then laying his head back on her. She touched his hair trying to stay awake. "Don't fall asleep yet, Kass...please..." he told her looking up at her.

"I'm not...." she answered. "Did you talk to your mom?"

"Yeah. Well, no. It was more like listening to her screaming..." he answered making her laugh again. "What did Penny say?"

"Oh...I didn't tell her..Liv did and she said she about started to cry." Kassie told him.

"That sounds about right...." he answered her moving toward her to talk to her.

They talked about the baby and how they felt for the rest of the night. She told him she was scared but excited and nervous. He told her that he was feeling the same way.

"But Bruno....I don't want to know if it's a girl or a boy before...I want it to be a surprise..." she told him.

"Okay...if that's what you want." he told her.

"I thought you would fight to find out, B." she answered him.

"If that's what you want then that's what you'll get...." he told her responding to her movement on to his chest.

"You say that today, Bruno..but come tomorrow you're going to want to know...." she paused waiting for his response. "B?" she asked still waiting for a response. She lifted her head up seeing his eyes closed and head tilted off to the side. "Oh...Brunito...you're too cute." she told her sleeping husband stretching over him to turn off the light. "I love you." she kissed him on the head the same way he did to her settling back into the spot she was in before turning off the light.