Wake up

Me and My friends were all hanging out at my place.
We were all playing fighting till my heart sank as my bracelet slipped from my wrist, its beads scattering and the charm cracking.
Kayla: omg y/n I'm so sorry
y: Please, everyone, leave ~ I managed to say, my voice trembling with a mix of sadness and frustration.
y: No! Don't touch it. ~ I try to keep calm. But I couldn't
y: Get out! All of you ~ I yelled out. They all looked at me like worried
y: I'm sorry... Please go. ~ They all leave. I pick up the pieces and try to fix it but I couldn't without there being the charm. 
I went to bed crying knowing I can't fix it. I suddenly felt a presence near me, and when I turned, it was Sharky. I sat up and hugged him.

y: I'm so sorry, Sharks. It broke and I can't fix it ~ tears fall down my cheek as I showed him the broken pieces.
Sharky: It's okay y/n... You need to move on.
y: What do you mean! No!
Sharky: Y/n, I'm no longer here. You have to accept that. I want you to move on from me. I'm giving you permission to find happiness without me. It hurts me to see you believing I'm still alive, waiting for me to come back. But Y/n, my love, it's time to let go of that idea. I want nothing more than for you to have a happy life, filled with joy, laughter, and love, even if it's not with me. It's hard for me to see you sad, longing for a love that can't be anymore. I'm just a memory now, a ghost in your heart. Please, for yourself, follow my final wish and let your heart heal, allowing time to mend the emptiness I left behind. Embrace the world, Y/n, and know that even though I'm not here, I'll always cherish the love we had and watch over you from afar.

I was confused
y: what are you talking about? you are here
Sharky: Y/n, please wake up. Your mind believes I am here, but I am not.

His words hurt me deeply, causing me to face the truth I had been denying. I gazed into his eyes, tears mixing with a blend of sorrow and acceptance.

With a gentle touch, Sharky began to fade away, leaving me alone in the quiet room.

_
THE END