My babies

I woke up to the sound of Niko's laugh. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the living room, where I found Niko sitting on the couch and Mealani in her walker.

I sit next to Niko and see him stacking cereal on her nose. She kept still as he's stacking them

y: Babe, what are you doing to my daughter? ~ I say slightly giggling. Mealani turned her head towards me, making the cereal fell.

Niko:3 is the record! ~ he proudly exclaimed
Mealani: Mama! ~ she lifted her arms. I carefully took her out of the walker and placed her on my lap, with her head resting against my chest.

y: Is daddy teasing you? ~ I playfully asked her
Niko: No I wasn't ~ Niko denied it while pinching her cheek gently, making Mealani lift her head up.

y: Oh my goodness, you're so beautiful ~ I said, showering her with kisses all over her face. Then I stood up and teased Niko,
y: Are you gonna stack cereal on her nose?

Niko: No, I won't, I promise. ~ He laughed

y: You better not ~ I say with a playful warning and handed Mealani to Niko

I headed to the bathroom to start my morning routine. After finishing, I grabbed my phone and noticed a message from Nella.

NELLA: Y/n!
Sent 9:30 pm

Y: Hey, sorry I was sleeping. What's up?

NELLA: It's alright. I was wondering if you want to hang out with me and the girls?

Y: Yeah, sure! Where are we going?

NELLA: We're going to eat out for lunch.

Y: Yeah, I'm down. Do you think I can bring Mealani? I don't want Niko stacking cereal on her nose while I'm gone.

NELLA: What? Cereal?

Y: Yeah, girl. 😂

NELLA: LOL... But yeah, you can bring her along. I was going to ask. Analia is coming as well since Chunkz is out for a meeting.

Y: Yay! Omg, Analia!

NELLA: I know, right. I feel like our babies haven't seen each other for a while.

Y: I know!

NELLA: Anyways, Sunrise cafe @ 1:30.

Y: Okay.

[Fast forward]

It was 11 o'clock, and I decided to get ready. I changed into a white sleeve body-con romper with AF1 sneakers, tied my hair in a low messy bun, and put on light makeup.

I went outside to get Mealani and said to Niko,
y: I'm going to bring Mealani with me to lunch with the girls. Can you pack her diaper bag and a bottle of milk, please?

Niko agreed, and I headed to the room to get Mealani dressed and do her hair. By 1:04, I finished getting her ready and found the diaper bag on the table,

y: Thanks, babe, ~ I said, giving him a kiss.
Niko: You two look cute.
y: thank you , thank you. Well we better start going. Say bye dada ~ Mealani leans in to kiss his cheek
Niko: bye Mea. Okay be safe
y: yes. ~ I grab the diaper bag, and my keys and headed out.

[At Sunrise cafe]

We all settled down and chatted amongst ourselves while Analia and Mealani sat next to each other in their baby camping chairs. Me, Mealani, Analia, and Nella sat on in one side of the booth, and Nina and Kayla in the other.

As we were talking, I received a message from Niko, showing a picture of him pretending to cry while holding up a paper that read, "I miss my girls." I laugh finding it so cute

Nella: Who's that?
y: Niko ~ I showed them the picture and they all laugh
Kayla: That's so cute
Nina: and hilarious!
Nina: Guys, one day we should go on a trip, all of us. I mean us and the boys, and Analia and Mealani!"

Nella: Omg! A vacation! We definitely need one.
_

As I'm parked outside the house, I went over to pick up Mealani, who was sleeping. After locking the car, I quietly entered the house, careful not to wake her.

Niko was on the couch sleeping. I made my to the room and place Mealani on the bed and surround with pillows. I give her a kiss on the forehead. Then took off my makeup.

I went back to the living room. I gently shook Niko awake
y: Niko
Niko: mmph
y: do you want to sleep in the room?
Niko: okay ~ we both made our way to the room. We both lay down, with Mealani in the middle.

She let out an adorable little huff in her sleep, I look over to Niko and caress his cheek.

My babies
_
THE END