The Black & Green Wedding

an extra extension of a scene has been added!

18+ content.

Laenys Velaryon and Aemond Targaryen's wedding ceremony was held in the grand throne room of the castle, the same location where Rhaenrya and Laenor's wedding took place. Lords and ladies from all over the kingdoms had gathered to witness the union of the two Targaryens. The atmosphere was filled with anticipation and excitement as the septa prepared the ceremonial items.

Laenys and Aemond stood before the crowd, holding each other's hands and sharing a tender smile. The septa lifted Aegon the Conqueror's Valyrian dagger into the air, its blade gleaming in the sunlight. "With Aegon the Conqueror's dagger, these Targaryens shall shed blood before their ancestor, swearing allegiance to their house and their house alone," he proclaimed to the assembled guests.

Laenys looked resplendent in her wedding dress, which perfectly complemented her braided ponytail and the crown atop her head. The septa handed the dagger to Laenys, who declared in High Valyrian, "I shed my blood for him and my house and them only, as Aegon the Conqueror when claiming the iron throne." She then sliced her palm, allowing her blood to spill onto her hand before passing the blade to Aemond.

Aemond echoed her words, "I shed my blood for her and my house and them only, as Aegon the Conqueror when claiming the iron throne," before cutting his own palm. Blood flowed from the wound, and a gold cup was quickly brought forward. Together, they held the bottom of the cup, allowing their blood to mix within.

"Their blood shall be bonded for eternity, according to the old gods and the new," the septa intoned as the couple pressed their bloody hands together, squeezing tightly to let the blood pour into the cup. They then released each other's hands, and Aemond passed the cup to Laenys. She hesitated briefly before taking a sip of the blood-tinged liquid, her lips stained crimson. Aemond followed suit, drinking from the cup as well.

The septa's voice rang out across the throne room, "Let the Seven Kingdoms bear witness! The princess and prince of Dragonstone! Prince Aemond and Princess Laenys!" The crowd erupted into applause, everyone rising to their feet. Laenys beamed with joy, cupping Aemond's face and kissing him gently, her smile unwavering as he kissed her back passionately.

🐉

The feast was promptly prepared following the ceremony, and the people of the kingdom danced and celebrated to the upbeat music. The newlywed couple, Princess Laenys and Prince Aemond sat at the head table alongside Otto Hightower and the Queen. They were deeply engrossed in each other's company, holding hands affectionately as guests presented them with gifts and well wishes.

Alicent observed the scene with a sense of contentment and hope. She was pleased to see her son embarking on a path towards a happy marriage, something she had not experienced herself. Her eyes sparkled with a mix of pride and joy as she watched Laenys and Aemond exchange glances filled with love and promise.

Laenys looked over at her husband to see that he was smiling contentedly. She then saw a man with a black beard and shaggy hair. He looked to be quite a young lad, he had worn the Greyjoy symbol upon his iron chest plate. Laenys looked down at the man. "On the iron islands, men are made to answer for their crimes... even a Targaryen girl," he said, Laenys looked at him before furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who are you?" She said nearly smirking.

"The new Lord Greyjoy of the Iron Islands," he spoke, Laenys smirked before glancing over at the Queen. "And?" she asked, as if she could care. The man then walked up closer to the table and two Valyrian knights stepped up behind the princess, with a hand on their swords.