My Betrothed

18+ content.

Laenys pulled the Prince into her bedchambers, which were empty apart from the two of them. Her fireplace's flames flickered, making light dance on her skin. The prince and princess kissed each other once more before pulling away softly.

Laenys's gaze drifted to the leather eye patch that adorned the Prince's face, and her fingers instinctively trailed up his cheek, tracing the scar indent on his cheekbone. "Laenys..." He spoke her name softly, his voice laced with a mixture of vulnerability and hesitation. He had never taken it off apart from being alone, he believed the state of his eye would scare off the ladies and maidens of the realm.

"You won't scare me if you take it off," she reassured him, her eyes filled with understanding and acceptance. He took a deep breath, gathering his courage to unveil the part of him he had kept hidden from the world.

"It's... a sight," he finally admitted, his gaze momentarily dropping to avoid her eyes. Laenys couldn't help but smile softly at his self-consciousness. "Nonsense," she countered gently, her hand reaching behind his head to unfasten the strap of the eye patch. With a soft click, the patch gave way and dropped onto the ground, revealing the eye beneath.

Aemond's initial reaction was one of shame, his gaze averted as if he expected judgment or pity. But Laenys's gentle hands moved his face to look directly at her, her eyes filled with compassion and sincerity. She gazed at the sapphire that replaced his lost eye, a vivid reminder of the sacrifices he had made.

At that moment, Laenys felt a pang of sorrow, a deep regret for the part she played in the loss of his eye. She wanted to erase the pain etched in his features, to replace it with the warmth of her love and understanding. "It's beautiful." She said, her thumb traced his cheekbone once more. Her tender words seemed to work magic, stirring something within Aemond that transcended his shame and anger. In her presence, his storm of emotions calmed, and he found solace in her understanding gaze. With a newfound sense of peace, he placed a hand on her cheek, his touch tender yet possessive, and leaned in to kiss her deeply.

He let go of her lips and he began to unbutton her grey cloak, making it drop onto the floor with a thud. Laenys had been well versed in the activities between two beings who crave one another, she had been raised amongst brothel women for heaven's sake. She had lost her maidenhood two years ago to her cousin Monterys Velaryon, it certainly was not good given that he had rushed it and Laenys had not a moment of pleasure. However, after him, she had dabbled around with the famed men in the Free Cities. So, you would understand that she was not a fool when it came to such things.

Aemond kissed her again as his skilled hands untied her dress making it loose around her chest.

Laenys reached up and unbuttoned his top, revealing his soft skin underneath. Her fingers grazed his hot skin and he shivered, his top fell to the ground. They let go of each other lips and their breathing was heavy. "I want to feel every part of you, princess." He whispered against her lips. "Then you shall have me, my prince." She said, making him smile before they kissed again.

He wasted no time ripping off her dress, leaving only a slip behind on her body. Laenys was quick to unbutton his trousers. Aemond picked up the princess and she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. He walked over to her large bed and placed her back upon it. He pulled his trousers off his body, leaving him completely naked.

He climbed on top of her. "I'll only continue if you wish it." He said, cupping her face and rubbing her cheek. Laenys grinned softly before pulling the slip off of her body, rendering her naked underneath him. Aemond's eyes trailed down to her body, and his calloused hand trailed down her collarbone.

He caressed the underside of her breast and Laenys breathed in sharply. His eyes snapped up to her with slight worry. "It's alright." She said, reassuring the nervous prince. His hands then situated himself, he stood in between her legs. He pressed his hips forward and Laenys gasped. Aemond placed his head on her shoulder, squeezing his eyes shut, feeling an intense pleasure course through him.