The Forgotten Turnabout!

A group of people were gathered together, and a voice rammed out. 

???: From here on cut, let the council begin! Let our members discuss this matter with a clear conscience of the Goddess of Law! Today's deliberation shall be about... Miles Edgeworth's aptitude and ability as a prosecutor!

On top of a tall building somewhere in LA, Kay was cornered by a figure in a red raincoat. 

Kay: Wh-Who are you...? Why are you wearing that raincoat...? Ah!

She tripped and fell off of the building. 

Kay: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh!

Edgeworth's Office... 

You were in the office, and were stuck with Gumshoe and Edgeworth. 

While you were taking deep breaths, Gumshoe was pacing the floor nervously. 

And Edgeworth was calmly reading.

(Y/N): ACHOO! DETECTIVE! You're getting dust everywhere! 

Gumshoe: I've already cleaned this room three times since this morning!

Edgeworth: Well, now you'll need to do it a fourth time.

Gumshoe: Sir, you're way too calm. What if they actually take your badge? 

Edgeworth: A decision has not yet been made.

Gumshoe: But it looks like it's pretty much decided! Don't you remember what Judge Courtney said!?

Edgeworth: I have been ordered to attend the meeting. ...That's all.

Gumshoe: I hate this, sir! I won't be able to work with you anymore!

Edgeworth: As a detective, perhaps you should welcome this turn of events. You would no longer have to work with such a troublesome prosecutor as myself.

(Y/N): HEY! Look at the poor man. He's devoted your life to you! 

Gumshoe: Exactly! The problem is with the P.I.C. and their false accusations... Mr. Edgeworth... Don't tell me... you actually want to become a defense attorney?

Edgeworth: .... 

Gumshoe: Being a prosecutor makes you Mr. Edgeworth! 

Edgeworth: There is no need for you to be so pessimistic. Maybe my replacement will be more lenient during your salary assessments.

Gumshoe: A-Ah, I see... That way, I can eat more than just instant noodles every day...! Wait, what am I saying!? That's not the point here!

(Y/N): Did you seriously just think th- 

There was a knock on the door. 

(Y/N): Who is it? 

You opened the door and you saw a woman in a nurse's outfit. 

???: Hello. Is there a Miles Edgeworth here? 

 Is there a Miles Edgeworth here?